vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Sirin burped loudly. For a while almost everything was silent. Sirin then smiled and laughed loudly, probably scaring off a lot of small game, but that was okay, she was full and any self-respecting hunter would have a stash or knew how to attract the prey back from their hidey-holes. Sirin sighed and stood up. "Thank you. Sirin turned to leave, and then looked over her shoulder. "What island do you live on?" Sirin was suddenly curious because she hadn't seen Saihika before, at least, not that she remembered.

He nodded at her appreciation. He thought of how to make her understand. "Ciran. Su-" He pointed in the direction, and held up three fingers to indicate it was three islands away. He stood up himself, and started to walk in the opposite direction, after waving goodbye.

Sirin nooded to herself, trying to remember it. She smiled to herself. Sirin had found a three-pronged bone on the ground near the pile of bones and scraps that had once been a wild beast. Sirin kept it as a reminder of the creature that had saved her life out of the kindness of his heart, and, as an added bonus, it would help her remember that he was three islands away. When she got to her room, she open the door and pulled out a piece of twine, wrappi g it tightly around of the bone and tying it. She then fastened it around her neck. She decided to sharpen her sword and knives, all the while she was thinking about what had happened.

Saihika had made it over to the strait separating Kenomi from Lesid. Unlike the other two straits, this one had a bridge connecting them. It easily supported him, as Kenomi Battle School's board had designed for it to withstand a hurricane. He had needed to get back at his tribe, And it would take around two hours to do so.

Sirin showered because the blood all over her would be very suspicious. Next, she washed her clothes. She took a damp sponge and ran it over her boots to clean off the days gunk and got a fresh towel. She wrapped it around her hair to dry it and keep it from dripping.

(Gtg, ill be back around six or seven because I have to go do spotlights in a school performance. Wish me luck!)

Sirin watched the moon fall into the ocean.

Wolfe looked into the sky, though he refrained from howling because even he didn't want the sound of his own voice.

Tyra looked up at the sky through Sirins' eyes.

Sirin felt the odd tingling that meant Tyra was stirring. She cursed quietly to herself, she wasn't in the mood to hear her demon.

((Sorry, I was busy getting cactus spines out of my hands. Long story. I'll tell it in the OoC.))

Saihika walked along the river again, looking the clearness of the water. there were no pollutants in the water, so it was transparent as glass. Small fish swam in the water, waiting for Saihika to step in so they could check for any tasty bugs. He just ignored them, and kept walking north.

Edited by vamprah9588

(Ha ha, Lol, Kk)

Sirin felt herself slipping out of control of herself. Everything was red, as if she were looking through a lens that was tinted red.

Tyra smiled. "I haven't been this strong in years!"

Sirin gritted her teeth, she bated not being in control of herself. She pounded on the white walls that surrounded her in this world of limbo but she only felt a pounding in her own head, as if she were within herself.

Edited by Mousia

(Sorry, I got grounded for... stuff. Anyways, do you want me to continue walking to the forest with Vamprah or pretend that we've already been and start the walk back?)

Sarisha looked over at Vamprah and licstened attentitively until the scenery became a wonderful distraction. The simplicity and beauty of nature was captivating her. When she finaaly realized that she was being rude, Sarisha turned her attention back to Vamprah. She, also, was waiting for him to point out the cabbin that she would be staying in or sharing.

((Ehwot?

Oh right. I keep forgetting.

This is not equal to this.

I won't hold you {Or anyone} to anything {I never do xd.png}, just replace cabin with tents xd.png))

"Here we are. If it turns night before you're done fixing your Sai, just come back here. There's imperishable food, if you get hungry," Vamprah said. "I'll be around this area, simply call if you need assistance." He smiled at the Fae. "Okay?"

Edited by vamprah9588

((Heh, I've been online, just not on DC forums. Murgh, fine Deathra, even though it technically is YOUR turn to post, I will, since it seems like if anything is going to get done I need to post because everyone is too lazy to type anything with substance. *huff*

Anyways, ignore me. ^^

Well, not like how it sounds. Just don't mind the rant.))

Amaya bounded out onto the field once Kira was done with her assessment of Jason. She waited for Deathra to get down and be ready to start.

"You can make the first move whenever you're ready~!" she called out to him.

She stood there with her hands clasped together in front of her, the long sleeves she wore covering them. Her tails swished back and forth slowly in anticipation of what Deathra would do first. Since she wasn't the kind to start a fight, Deathra would have to be the one to make the first move.

((okay, now post. :I ))

((Lol. It was actually YOUR turn.... Jeeze lol....))

Deathra stood up and ran towards Amaya, he sent the first attack as a punch to the face....

((Uhm, Is there any weapons hidden around or anything?))

Sarisha nodded her head when Vamprah showed her her tent, but was confused when he dissmissed her. She thouht hat he was going with her. Maybe not. She relieved her face of the confused expression and wandered into the woods. As soon as she felt she was deep enough into the forest, she sat down, criss crossed, and lay the ribbon in front of her. Next, Sarisha went into deep meditation.

((@seb- No, there aren't any weapons, It's not an underground fight, where the fans hand you weapons and hit your opponent xd.png))

Saihika approached the tent area that was built on the water's edge. It had started to rain again, so he decided to run inside to get out of the wetness. From what he knew, no one was there at the moment. He opened the door on one side, and stepped inside. He shook his fur, and lay on the hammock built into the wall.

Vamprah walked over to the river, and just sat in the moving water; laying his head on the edge. He let the fish swim around him, feeling them pick around. It was raining anyways, so this made no difference. He closed his eyes, feeling the cool storm winds skirt the land.

((For reference, I think the tents are more built like that large hut in Terra Nova. Each side has a door that opens into a separate room, four bedrooms in total, and the fowardmost one being a living room. The side rooms open into that living room. I just call them tents for lack of a better name.))

(Hello there, people! I have arrived and your days all just got better! jk...but I hope they at least improved a litte...unsure.gif )

Sirin sighed, she wasn't aware of any students in need of assistance, besides, it had always been her style to wait until they came to her, because it just seemed rude to pop up out of nowhere to help them. She swiftly polished her weapons for no reason at all, since she hadn't used them since she polished them last, after her encounter with that person that lived three islands over. She wondered where he was now, because he appeared to be well-travelled, going from island to island freely. She thought of a very cliche poem but didn't write it down, it wasn't really her style.

((I have somewhat the opposite reaction when someone that doesn't rp here shows up on the list. I pretty much go dog-simple minded, thinking 'Oh yeah, new player! More players!' and other stuff, and kick myself when I realize they're just looking.))

(Ikr. One time, someone was just lookin' at Good eggs, go bad and I was so bored that I PM'd them about and they were like: 'Uh...' xd.png people these days...)