vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

((Bump. with a new post-))

Saihika looked at the challenger that had just tried to kill him. He had his lower arm severed only moments before he knocked the young Ken'oi. As law went, the challenger would be exiled for a week with only a knife and a piece of fruit. Sika thought it over as bones and muscle grew out of the wound, healing the damage caused in the fight. Skin formed over the raw flesh, and shadow-brown fur started to sprout. the whole process only took ten seconds, and was fairly involuntary. Saihika tested his new arm, rotating his wrist and sliding his kibin- the third, blade-like bone found in the male Ken'oi forearm.

An hour later, Sika walked towards the edge of the territory. A guard stopped him. "Kr'en Saihika?! Xesbe j'ipt gyd pya?" "Shaihek. Kao fjanseini ke." He shrugged off the guard and headed off into the forest.

((for me it was just motivation but i'm back))

Roki got up bored out of his mind and walk out to explore the school grounds. he was silent as a feather when he walked out just toward the forest just minding himself. he was always distant but there was no one that would be interesting. he spoke quietly not even in hearing range."perfect he.... won't go too wildly..."he grabbed his chest and walked out.

Ryu sat and watched the kid slink out of the seats and out of the building. he wondered for a second then his mind drifted back to the fight."this is boring but as a teacher i have to stay but...." he sat uncomfortably upside down in his seat with anxiousness.

((i'll try to stay glued for now))

Edited by RokiRavage

((I need knightstemplar to post! D< I've been waiting for him to post something. I'd rather not wait too long for him to post something. It's already been two weeks...))

((Yeah, I think one thing I need to say is- It doesn't matter if two people are in a relatively long post combo, You can post anytime, it doesn't affect anyone negatively.

Also- what is everyone's feedback on the Ken'oi language? It's in it's beta stages, so let me know in the OoC thread.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Sirin lay on her bed on her back and stared up at the ceiling, playing back 'the incident' again and again.

She rolled out of bed and quickly brushed her hair. She picked out a black shirt and her XXHigh-top converse. She tied them and walked out of the door, not feeling very up to the day but still attempting to take a stab at it, though not literally.

As Saihika reached the coast, he wondered how to get across. Looking around, he located a large palm leaf that had fallen off. He picked it up. It was a raffia, one of the largest leaves in the world. He broke it in two pieces, tying the fronds together to form a makeshift boat. Saihika started off into the strait, letting the currents guide him across. He aimed for the strip of forest on the other side of the strait, but the currents started to pull him away. "Banek din!" he cursed, hoping he would still make it across.

(What page is the alt. Language on?)

((@Kira1 What about your other char? Deathra talked to her and got ready to fight her a page or two ago.))

((I never uploaded the language, It has a different system of word placement, so it's harder to understand. I can translate, though.))

(okay. I feel kinda bad that you have to translate but I'll try to learn fast)

Sirin took out her notebook and started writing and drawing in it.

How can we overcome this aching?

This strife that defines us?

The scale has been tipped

This time we can't win

Unless we band together

And fight with the same goal.

"Hm, maybe I should put this on a shirt..." Sirin said to herself.

((Nah, I know the language by heart.

1st post- "Chieftain Saihika?! Where are you going?" "Hunting. I'll be back by nightfall."

The latest one was just a simple "Oh, censorkip.gif!"))

As the waves rammed against the boat, Saihika held on for life. the final was the strongest, flinging him up the beach. Looking around, this wasn't Septio Isle, he had been swept past and planted on the next south island, Lesid Isle. He was lucky he wasn't brought out to sea, with no food or freshwater. He still had to get to to the south area of the island. That was one of the more prey-populated areas, and there was a good chance to fish at the clay river.

(Oh, lol, i kinda guessed the last one)

Sirin walked straight into a tree while she wasn't looking and cursed loudly, as most young adults would have. She felt her forehead and her hand was red with blood. Again, she swore, but this time, it was almost silent. They would be able to smell her blood now. Panicked, she stuffed her journal and pen in her inside cloak pocket and looked around. There was no sign of anyone so far, at least, not hostile people, not the people she feared. She still prepared herself to draw her katana and she slowly made her way back to her dorm where she could find some bandages or towels. She was careful to not let any blood reach the ground of anything else, for that matter.

Roki grabbed his chest more fiercely now hearing *him* call his name. he was almost to the Forrest when fell on the border of the Forrest and the grassland screaming in agony as he personality/entity changed he had more blood lust in his eyes and was no longer the calm roki this being's name is *ravage*. he then yelled as he stood up "Ahh it feels good to be in control!!" he ran toward the weapon shop to Obtain some weapons to terrorize the student and teachers at the school.

(Ooh, that's deep)

Sirin heard a cry of agony and then a low voice which she couldn't make out but she figured it could wait until later because she would be no use to anybody dead.

Sirin went to open to door to her dorm and it was locked, she searched for the key but lacked it. She was absolutely sure she had taken it when she left. "Looking for this?" Sirin started breathing heavy with fear. "Get away from me." She whispered. "What was that?" The voice mocked. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screeched like a banshee. "That's the Sirin I remember!" The voice seemed pleased.

A scream rang and echoed around. Sirin's body slid down the door and she was face-down on the ground. "One down, the rest of the island to go." The Lycan growled.

(Clash of the nightmarish evil thingy's xd.png)

((Why would she be worried by a small cut? I'm asking for reference.

EDIT- nevermind.))

Saihika started to run along the edge of the beach, making it to the wide river cutting through the island. Thoroughly tired, he bent over at the stream, lapping up water until his fur was soaked. He was close now, all he had to do.. was... cross. He was't willing to try the boat trick again, so he reluctantly jumped in, paddling across weakly.

Edited by vamprah9588

Ravage was in eye-shot of the weapons shop when he saw two people leaving. "perfect" he thought and drew two daggers he imbued one to with poison attributes and the other with a sharpening inducement. he then dash out of sight and sneaked around behind vamprah then leaped out of the darkness with the sharpened blade aimed at his throat and the poisoned one aimed into his side making sure to poison him . he said as he did this he said with a evil grin "hi there".

((he has now used all of his imbuement for now and 2 of three invisablities able to be used in a day his imbuement will come back for that battle against ryu but the invisibility won't return till the next day))

Edited by RokiRavage

(lol, vamp and check OOC for form for the Lycan guy)

Wolfe licked his lips.

Sirin stayed unconscious.

Wolfe cracked his knuckles. In spite of his recent mini-meal he was still hungry.

(gtg, be back tomorrow guys!)

"Yeah, no." He lashed out his hand, picking up the beast by the throat, and lifted him to his eye level ((Does everyone forget my char is twice the height of a human?)) "Who. the. hell. are. you?" He enunciated slowly, making sure ravage heard him. Edited by vamprah9588