vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

(xd.png)

Wolfe sat with his pants rolled up and his legs in the ocean, toes stuck in the cold, wet sand. He felt marooned like a sailer. Inside, he was tormented and filled with rage, but he was very calm on the outside, appearing deep in thought. He brushed he hair away from his eyes and stared into the rough, grey-black sky.

Saihika curled in the large hammock, pulling the edges over himself into a cloth cocoon. He drifted off into sleep, letting the soft patter of rain lull him. His dreams were of hunting, as most Ken'oi had. This one was of catching a whale all for himself.

((Yep, Ken'oi have different dreams than people.))

(lol...wow)

Sirin read a book, a very boring one, but, she read it all the same. She stumbled upon a page about Ken'oi. They appeared to look a lot like that creature who have helped her earlier.

Wolfe stood up and let the wind blow his hair all around. He waded in and set off swimming, he didn't care about his destination, he just swam away. The rough waters pulled him back and pushed him forward, but he refused to give up.

((I just noticed Winter's Ken'oi pic looks much like a book's page.

And the reason whales are points of Ken'oi dreams is that a large whale can feed a tribe for two weeks.))

In his dream, Saihika had found a small beached whale. It was on the verge of death, and he was hungry. He killed it with a single hit, and started eating. Even for a small whale, it was mostly meat.

In the physical world, Saihika was rolling and tossing happily, but managed not to fall out.

(Yeah...)

(Oh...okie-dokie)

Sirin was in the middle of reading the first sentence on the page about Ken'oi when she collapsed on the ground with the book out of her hand, but close to it. (think of the scene after Snow White takes the first bite of the apple in the original Walt-Disney movie, if you remember ever watching it, if you ever did.)

Sirin watched as the impeding walls of waters steadily pushed her down, cloaked her with itself. Bubbles rose to the top as she tried to gasp for air, but she didn't need it.

(orange=dream)

Edited by Mousia

((A spelled book?))

Saihika kept rolling, and he twisted himself in the hammock. He exclaimed as he woke up with his happy dream cut short. The hammock twisted the other way, dropping him on the floor. "Rotiko," he swore. He got up from the ground, and walked over to the cooler. He opened the wood fridge, and pulled out an MRE. He looked at the unusual bag, wondering how this was food.

(*hasn't decided yet*)

Sirin tossed and turned and screamed, then, she just lay still. Her breath had long stopped coming, but her heart was still beating, it was impossible. But there she was, sprawled dramatically across the floor, still alive, but with no vital signs. She was practically dead, again. It was like death was after her, but she was dodging the bullets one after the other, one day, death would get smart and catch her while she wasn't looking, and that day, she wouldn't come back again. (bum bum bum!)

(Edit:* twiddles thumbs*)

Sirin pulled but as hard as she tried she couldn't free her leg from the shark. More sharks appeared out of the blackness and devoured her. She was dead, but she still felt every chomp and crunch. Her last scream was the loudest.

Blood spilled onto the floor and her pulse stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirin woke up, sweating and panted. Oh, thank God! She sighed to herself. She jumped off the bed and cracked her skull

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, Sirin woke up.

The dreams within dreams went on for hours until she woke up in reality and stayed up. She couldn't speak, she only rocked in a corner under the lamplight until the sun rose.

(gtg)

Edited by Mousia

Saihika had figured out that the food had been inside the MRE ((Duh!)) And made a cut in the bag with a kibin. Diagrams showed that it needed water to cook and to make some kinds of drinks. There was only enough water to make either a drink, or to cook. He decided on the drink. He poured the dry powder into the water, and it turned a brilliant blue color. Saihika was confused at it. Nothing was this color! Nothing but... flowers? He sniffed it. It was very sweet. The smell, plus the color, must mean this is... Nectar, he reasoned. He took the main food packet, and opened it. It was weird, as it looked like meat, but different than Eridako or whale. It was white and flaky, like fish, but very dry. He took a bite, and was confused by the taste.

Landing in a grass land Ivory patted the hands on her legs."This place sure is interesting." Stretching she yawned. "Should probably find the school..." Laughing nervously the girl ran a hand through her long white hair. "Now where could it be.."

Ivory mumbled walking towards the water, while behind her the school building glissened in the sun.

((Sorry I havent posted.))

((GuardianProtector (gonna call you GP for short), it's an island. Its not hard to find the school. And ivory would've arrived by boat to the island. Unless she can fly?

and way to be descriptive seb >.> you do realize that there is a rule that you need a minumum of 4-5 sentences in per post. That was a one-liner which are against the rules. Please keep that in mind.))

Amaya stood there as Deathra ran towards, not making any signs of moving out of the way. Deathra came in close to punch her in the face, but instead his fist was blocked by one of her tails. Despite looking all fluffy and soft, her tail had a protective barrier around it, which made his attack ineffective. Amaya didn't say anything and awaited to see how he would respond to that. She had hoped that his next moves would be a little better than a simple punch aimed for the face.

((GP's char is a phoenix.

That is all.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Sirin suddenly stirred, but it wasn't her anymore. Ha! I've waited so long, rested for so many years...all for this moment! I will not let it fleet so easily this time!" Tyra spoke, half to herself, half to Sirin. She kicked open the door and cocked Sirin's gun. This is gonna be fun...!

Wolfe finally got onto the beach of another island. Exhausted, he fell on the beach and that was where he slept, the soft sand cradled his head and body delicately.

(0h, and vamp, sorry for taking forever to post, i had a late run for the show i'm part of in practice yesterday and today I procrastinated while doing HW)

Edited by Mousia

((Also guys, I've updated the bestiary.))

Saihika had eaten the whole filet of meat. It had a grainy taste, and was cold from the lack of cooking. It was unusual to the Ken'oi. He looked at the three packages left. First, he needed a drink. He put the water bottle with the blue drink to his lips, and gulped it down. It was sickenly sweet. Insects and birds drink this crap every day? He tried to spit out the taste, but it wouldn't go. Desperately, Saihika opened another package. It looked like a small, flat piece of bread, and there was a small packet that went with it. He squeezed the contents onto the bread, and ate it. It was surprisingly good. There were two more of these. He ate both. the contents of the small packet was a creamy yellow spread, which was slightly spicy. The last bag looked as if it was as sweet as the drink, so he left that.

((I saw a youtube video of an military MRE before, the one Saihika ate was a chicken meal with blue raspberry kool-aid, crackers with jalapeno cheese spread, and a cookie.))

(Lol, kool-aid xd.png)

(And...have you been stalking my posts, vamp? xd.png No big deal, I was just curious lol)

Tyra made her way to the hut/tent where Saihika was eating. Hello! Tyra tried to act as Sirin would, since she had invaded her body. Tyra cleverly hid the gun again.

Wolfe snored loudly, waking all the birds and small animals in the area. Hi, hi, Wolfe-y!"

((Not really, I just look to where the person I'm posting with went.

And they actually do put kool-aid in the MREs. It's those little powder packet that you can get 20 in a box, or the ones that come in the new lunchables.))

"Taochia dou?!" No one was supposed to know he was in here! The place was deserted until next week! He thought for a second, and held up the unopened cookie as an offering. He had just finished eating, so it would be rude if he didn't give the cookie to her.

((And feel free to shoot him, he can heal.

...Wait, how'd she get across so fast?))

(She's a magic-using, teleporting demon-ghost, draw your own conclusions about how she got there xd.png)

(kk)

(Wow, I guess it makes them feel at home...and did you mean the U.S. Military or the CAN Military?)

(And, Tyra is in Sirin's body, just remember that...)

Tyra smiled and took the cookie, she stuffed it in Sirin's inside pocket. She took the creature, Saihika, by the arm (he has arms, right?) and dragged him outside. (Does he hurt when he gets wounded?) Tyra's vengeful and demonic soul had blackened long ago, it didn't even make her flinch when someone died. 'Another soul to reap, another persons weep': that was her motto.

Edited by Mousia

((US mil. And I'm guessing you live in Canada.

He has reduced pain from all the times he's 'died'.

And finally... you forgot the size difference.))

Saihika's smile has turned to surprise as he was grabbed and pulled out of the room by the hybrid. He cursed in Ken'oi Dialect as he fell over the railing, landing hard on the ground on his back. "Xes!" He exclaimed. What had come over his friend?

((For future ref, Xes is Ken'oi Dialect for ow. No real translation.))

(cool and no, i live in the U.S. xd.png)

(Woops)

Sirin managed to come forward, just for long enough to speak a short sentence. It's not me, she has taken my body! Tyra cringed, the goodness hurt her, but then again, this WAS a fae. What had she been thinking, choosing a FAE to take over, of all creatures! Sirin looked through her own eyes, but distantly, she hated the feeling, the feeling of being an outsider.

((Huh, I would've guessed canadian because most americans would never ask US or CAN. They would just assume.))

Vamprah's relaxation was interrupted by a yell. "Oh, not this sh*t again." He got out of the river, and ran towards the hut. The scream wasn't Sarisha, but it sounded like a Fae. "Crap, Sirin!"

Saihika got up quickly, and looked at the Fae hybrid long enough to see her cringe- the evil half that is- at what she had said. He understood what happened. "Sirin, vi!" he yelled, encouraging her to take control.

Tyra smiled. Sirin is gone. Sirin gave up on conquering her body, she had to take down Tyra. For a moment, Tyra's eyes stretched wide, as if she had been hit, taken by surprise. then, Sirin's eyes went black and the body crumbled, not occupied by either of them. They tumbled inside of the body and it moved if the hits the walls of her conscious hard enough. The white walls of her blank mind were staggering and it was difficult to see where the walls connected with the floors. Sirin occupied her body for a second, and only thought of a simple boulder, but with only herself being able to move it. Sirin exited herself and trapped her demon behind the boulder. Sirin was too tired to do anything but lay down in her world of whiteness, aloneness and solitude, for the memory of Tyra had died, for now, at least.

(Ha! Lol, I'm not the standerd American, then!)

Edited by Mousia

(It's a lot of description on whats going on in her mind, but since no-one if inside of the body, it's all blank, understand?)

Sirin moaned a little, but her eyes glazed again. The stillness wouldn't cease unless Sirin's soul occupied the body. Sirin was aware that not everyone could choose when to occupy their body and when to just be dead for a while, in theory, only those with some freak-of-nature power or two souls. Tyra gave up on trying to pull herself from the boulder.

((So, wait, now it's just sirin in the body?))

Vamprah raced towards the area he had heard the scream. A body, Sirin's, was laying on the ground with no movement, and there was a Ken'oi trying to get up... wait a minute, was it...

Saihika didn't understand what was happening to Sirin. Her eyes had gone black, and she had fallen as if she was dead, like an attack that he had seen his father once use. He heard a running sound behind him. "Sorril?!"