vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Ravage said after coughing "you don't know much about roki do you *coughs* theres more to him then meets the eye *coughs* like me...". the blood lust erased from his eyes and went back to a calming state Roki blinked twice then looked around noticing he was in trouble and said "uh could you let me go sir and i'll explain what happened... to my best knowlage..." he squirmed a bit and yelled "Geez your dumb ravage...!!". he had his hands around vamprah's arm and was trying to loosen his grip so he can breath.

(( Ravage likes to put roki in a hard position when roki underestimates him (and yes i forgot about his height)))

((It's ok, Kira "picked up" Saihika by the throat in the original RP.

Also, the blood lust bit reminded me to notify that Kalemai blood is actually pure cyanide- well nitrogen, the base of cyanide, which pretty much protects him from vampires.))

Vamprah let go of the human, letting him drop to the ground. "Explain," he said in a cold voice. He crossed his arms impatiently, hurrying the story out of the boy.

Roki explained "see there are two beings in this body ones me and the others ravage he comes out when i can't hold him back. but sometimes hes bored and other people have this its just they are mixed in with people who have multiple personalities. this whole thing started when i got my powers and at that time ravage.... well he wasn't too well controlled as now he comes out occasionally but he does like to target anyone in the vicinity and the only way I'm allowed to sleep is if i put a seal on my body when i go to bed. Also ravage... *takes a deep breath after spewing words like a fountain* is anything and everything evil he's been called "evil embodied" by my grandfather who taught me to control him...* starts tearing up* i miss my grand father" he sat down and said "if you don't have any sealing stuff around i might have to make my own..." when he was done talking he started meditating waiting for a reply.

--------------------------------------------

Ryu ran out before Roki started talking and listened to the whole thing. he felt like he was have puke injected into his brain trying to catch up to what roki was saying, after roki was done it took Ryu five more minutes to register.

((sorry for the brain bomb it happens sometimes))

Vamprah's eyes narrowed. "Hmm. I'll see what I have." He turned to Sarisha. "It'll be just a minute, okay?" He went inside, signalling 'follow me' to Ryu.

-------------------------------------------------------

Saihika had made it across, and was now following the river. He looked away at one point, seeing the makeshift camp used by the school in trips. Sika was growing tired again, but the idea of eating made him feel twice as strong.

After trudging in the grassland for about half an hour, he arrived at the edge of the forest. Small saplings grew here, nourished by the sunlight. As he walked on, he noticed a herd of Eridako that had wandered in to gain some salt from the clay beach. Perfect. He noiselessly climbed up a tree, unsheathing his swords.

Roki followed unaware of what might happen and a little scared of that and he thought up 15 scenarios all of them bad. so he shook all over then walked through the doorway. he was nervous and anxious to leave and be done with the problem but he was quite curious as to what made the kid have these powers. he was lost in thought before long following while thinking.

Edited by RokiRavage

((Damn, I meant Roki. I think you gave me the brain bomb xd.png))

Vamprah placed his hand on the lock, opening it- rather annoyed- and let Roki through, showing off the rows of hi-tech weapons. "The spirit equipment is this way," he said, walking down an aisle.

-----------------------------------------------------

Saihika scoped out the animals from above. There had to be a weak point, and elder, child, something sick. There was always a weak link. He looked around- there. One Eridako was in bad shape. it was moving a lot slower, and didn't seem to taste the salt like the others. Time to kill. Using the hooks on his swords, he swung between trees, getting to a point to drop. When he was nearly overhead, he rocked back and forth, creating inertia, and flung himself at the flu-ridden beast. He brought a sword down on it's spine, keeping it from running, and brought the other up into its windpipe, causing the Eridako's lungs to collapse. He waited for it to die, and started to haul it towards a safe place.

((GTG for night.))

Flying above the islands of Reia'Laki, Ivory flaped her wings and dove down. The wind encircling her the firebird looked like a shooting star falling. Fire trailing behind her, as she closed in on her target she curved up and landed on soft ground.Hmm a forest this is good. Closing her red eyes a fireball engulfed her, the talons beneath her turned to shoes and her body morphed from a beast of the sky to one of the earth. Craking her shoulder Ivory ran a hand through her hair and walked deeper into the forest, to "explore".

((yay first post~))

Saihika dragged his kill up an old baob, nestling it between the thick branches. He stripped a flank from the dead Eridako, and started eating ravenously. He left the rest in the tree, and would come back for it with a group, as it would be impossible to bring it past two straits without help. As he jumped out of the tree, he heard a noise behind him. Edited by vamprah9588

As Ivory walked through the forest she looked around. I wonder how far this forest go fo- The white haired girl thoughts were inturputed as ahead of her, She saw something jump down from a tree. Widdening her eyes she quickly turned behind a tre and looked around it, to watch the lizard like creature.

((Actually more mammal than lizard, I'm having a request done currently, I'll post it when finished to show what one looks like.))

Saihika turned, smelling the air. His multiple pupils dilated and constricted to focus on the spot where he had heard the noise. He saw a small creature, about half his height. He raised his sail as a threat to the creature, stepping closer at a 30 degree angle.

((O! Sorry))

Ivory gasped when the creature looked directly at her. Quickly she fully hid behind a tree. Her bird instincts telling her to fly away, peaking out she noticed it had moved closer. The White haired girl prepared herself for flight or a fight.

((I actually had a holy-crap-how-long-have-you-been-on-DC-forums moment, because my first draft of the Ken'oi were actually a lizard-creature, you can even ask Kira if she ever gets back on.))

Saihika stayed in his sideways crab-walk, showing off the blood-red membrane between each spine that made up his sail. It was an attempt to make himself more intimidating, and it was a natural motor response for Ken'oi. He was a bit curious, and was trying to make sure that it wasn't a scavenger trying to steal his stash. His cat-like tail flicked back and forth.

Edited by vamprah9588

((Lol, and I'll ask her when shes back.))

Watching with narrowed eyes Ivory felt her wings start to open up on her back. As it moved closer she saw red membrane and a cat like tail moving.What a strange being indeed.. Poking her head out more so she could get a better look at it as it moved closer and closer.

The Ken'oi started growling in a very low tone, sounding more like his stomach was growling. Get away, he thought. "Jiu shai. Jiu shai hanrai dou su." [No meat. No meat up the tree.] His growling got louder as he tried to usher her away from the baob. Edited by vamprah9588

Hearing a low growl, the girl slowly backed up. A confused expression crossed her face as it spoke.With the voice sounding deep like, she concluded the crature was male. Shaking her heard Ivory didnt understand what it said to her. "I'm sorry I dont understand you." As every second passed the white haired pheonix spread her wings a small fire started under her feet, as she got ready to shift into her bird form.

Saihika's eyes opened wide in surprise. This was too confusing. He jumped backwards, his sail flattening again. He climbed back into the baob tree, deciding to hide his catch defensively.

((If you want his reaction, just think of a cat after you scare it.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Watching the males reaction Ivory decided to shift. Jumping into the air her body was quickly engulfed in flames. And with in a moment The girl had transformed back into her real form, wings and all. Flapping her wings the pheonix stood on a tree branch ready to fight.

Realizing the creature was ready to attack, he tried to pull the carcass out of the tree. It was still heavy, and he started to drag it with his mouth. He heaved it out, falling down rather comically, and tried to get away form her. He started to pull with all his strength.

((Spore-style relations chart-

You threatened us -50

You introduced yourselves rudely -10

We distrust strangers -15

Scaring us -25

D< ---------- ): ------ |: ------- (: ------ C:

[-100] ------ -50 ------ 0 ------ 50 ------ 100

GTG for night.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Ivory's expresion shifted from fight to saddness. She watched as the fell out of the tree adn was trying despreatly to get away from her. Shaking her head she blinked out slight tears and lifted herself in the sky. This is why I never talk to others! I always do the wrong thing." She thought as the girl flew.

((What?))

((It was a reference to a game I play.))

Holy crap, that was close, Sika thought. He looked at the dead Eridako he was dragging. It still seemed to carry he sickness that had led to it being targeted by him, and now stinging ants were crawling all over it, probably picked up in the tree. He decided to let it go now, it wasn't worth it. He dropped the rotting mass of flesh, and walked off to the stream.

High above the trees Ivory calmly glided. Breathing in as a cool breeze shifted feathers, moving side to side the flames of her kind made a small pattern around her. Opening her glisening red eyes Ivory gazed at the horizen.

((oh ok! ))

((@Kira1 What about your other char? Deathra talked to her and got ready to fight her a page or two ago.))

((Well, since it seems that knightstemplar isn't going to post anytime soon, then I will continue with that. We were kinda doing battles one at a time, but forget that if he's not going to post.

DEATHRA, get ready o3o

Also, you had ignored my reply to Deathra:

Amaya was suddenly by Deathra, a smile on her face.

"Since Kira is fighting Jason, and Ryu is going to take on Roki, then I guess that just leaves you for me," she said, holding out her hand to shake his, "I hope I can give you good assessment."

So, don't complain about not having anything to post, because I was rping with you. PAY ATTENTION AND DON'T BE LAZY. o3o Post something in reply to that.

@vamprah: Haha, I kinda remember all that you're talking about. That rp happened so long ago o.o

@Mousia: NO DOUBLE-POSTING. PUT EVERYTHING IN ONE POST AND THEN WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO REPLY.

((If KT doesn't come back on, I'll do a timeskip to after the fight, ok?

Edit- His last post was on the 4th, I'll do the timeskip after Vamprah helps Roki.))

Edited by vamprah9588