vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Saihika stepped over to the stream. He washed his face, making sure that he had gotten the taste of decay out of his mouth. He submerged his head, drowning any of the ants that had been crawling on him. His fur clung to his skull, matted down by the water. He shook his head, and headed off to the south.

((Sorry about the lack of Ken'oi dialect, I turned on my laptop this morning, and it responded with a blank screen. I tried to fix it, including opening it up and swabbing the fan and taking out the battery for a minute then putting it back in, but it still doesn't work.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(*is confused* wait...what happened?)

((I just timeskipped Kira and KT's fight, so pretend thirty-forty minutes passed.))

(okay...so where is it, I don't want to just be like: so then she was just, like, there and then she watched and got bored and derped, i mean, i wouldn't say that, but you know what I mean, right? xd.png)

((Err, could you explain a bit more? I don't think I understand.

EDIT- Oh, I get it. No, it's like before, but whatever was happening, already happened. So just start off doing something else, that's all. I.E- Saihika could have already been back to his tribe by now.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(OK)

Sirin woke up, finally. She used her fingers to remove the dried blood from her hair and face, though they were stained. Sirin rubbed her head and sighed, she looked around the forest for Wolfe, though she knew in her current state she wouldn't be able to find him.

Wolfe snarled at Sirin and showed her yellow fangs.

Sirin turned around, startled. "Wolfe..."

Wolfe seemed to grin.

Saihika had managed to get across the strait leading to Kenomi Island, and he was heading for the school border. Bright yellow markings noted that Ken'oi were not to pass, but Saihika simply bowed his head as he entered, activating the mental shield technique Vamprah had taught him. The migraine he would have felt by passing the border simply bounced off, stopping when he was in. He looked around, deciding to go straight to the center of the campus.

((Also, in what area are Sirin and Wolfe in?))

Sirin reached behind to grab her katana. She eld it out in front of her, keeping Wolfe at bay as he circled her slowly, licking his lips, preparing for the kill. Sirin looked into her step-brothers' cold eyes and they both knew that this had to be the end, death could not be cheated. Sirin stuck her sword into the ground, a sign for her attacker to make the first move, usually only used among nobles, but she had picked up this behavior.

Wolfe lunged at his step-sister, mouth open and claws extended.

Sirin smiled and pulled up her sword. She dodged and slashed, though she missed, Wolfe was frazzled, which gave her time to lunge forward for a jab. Wolfe jumped over her sword, but his belly was grazed by the blade and he yowled in pain.

(forest, like, a dark part of it, near the back. yowls and screams should be in hearing distance though)

Saihika turned to a faint noise. It had been in the same area as he had been in. He raced back the same way he came, although on all fours for speed. He had not worry about the barrier, it didn't affect Ken'oi leaving. He saw two figures in the distance. One looked like the creature he had seen earlier. The other looked like a wolf, and it was trying to attack the other. It was holding a wound. Saihika decided to attack the wolf-like one. Edited by vamprah9588

(@Kira, My post was replieing too your one. You say you gotta battle Deathra then he says Bring it on.....))

((and now that the timeskip has happened, shouldn't you be ready to fight?))

(Was your last RP post as a reply to mine, vamp?)

(If it was: Her skin is actually pale, but it doesn't matter so much)

(If it wasn't: xd.png nvm)

(I'm guessing the answer is 'yes' xd.png)

Sirin saw the other creature, appearing to be like a lizard-humanoid-thing (is that right?). Though she didn't know him, she was grateful for the help.

Wolfe jumped to the side and pawed Sirin's gun out of it's holster and it fired loudly into her leg from where it fell.

Sirin screeched with pain. She grabbed the wound with one hand and instinctively slapped Wolfe with the other hand.

Wolfe flinched, but then he ran, then, once her got to a high tree, he morphed into a human and scaled it. He looked out at the lizard thing that had been attacking him and aimed a knife at the creature.

((Think of a na'vi from avatar, but with fur, a wolf's muzzle, and the characteristic sail of a Ken'oi.))

Saihika raced up a tree closer to him, deciding to swing over. He extended his kibin from his left forearm as he got closer. He landed in a branch above, jumping down in succession with a backwards roll. He lunged at the Lycan.

(OK, that helps!)

Sirin watched as she felt the blood draining from her body once again.

Wolfe looked up, but not in time, he was knocked from his branch and he only had enough conscienceness in him to turn into a wolf right before he hit Sirins' body, that was the course he had set on.

Sirin gasped for a breath of air, but her windpipes were blocked by Wolfe's paw on her throat.

Wolfe seemed to grin again.

Saihika noticed the Lycan had shifted again, and landed on the other creature. He jumped again, catching a lower branch, and kicked Wolfe off. He landed with a large hindpaw on the Wolf's chest.

Wolfe smiled up at the creature. "It's already too late for her."

Sirin choked and coughed as blood flowed out of her, still. Normally, it wouldn't have been fatal, but she had already lost a good bit of blood when Wolfe had smashed her into the door the day before. Along with the loss of the ability to breath for almost a minute, it would take miracles to help her survive. Too bad Wolfe didn't know about the possibility for revival.

Edited by Mousia