vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

(Tyra is there, just trapped, like, she can't move, imagine not being able to think, that's what Tyra is experiencing, very complicated xd.png)

Sirin couldn't hear, couldn't see, but she was curious, so, she gathered her strength and felt her spirit flow like water through her physical body again. "What's going on?" She barely had enough energy to speak, but she managed to move so she could lean against the wall.

Tyra struggled under the weight, the burden or the large boulder.

(gtg, I might be able to RP on my kindle later! bye!)

(Edit:*is here*)

Edited by Mousia

((Ah. So it's all in the psyche? I was just confused on the reality.))

Saihika dragged himself over, and started to to shake Sirin, trying to wake her. "Rikkar, su..." Dammit, what happened to her? He looked over at Vamprah, pleading silently for him to help her.

"Saihika?! What are y- Crap, what happened to Sirin?" He ran over to her, taking a check of her vitals. Almost gone. "This'll be risky..." He charged a lightning attack in two of his fingers. When it turned a electric blue, he blasted it into her heart, attempting a defibrillation.

((And Vexx doesn't know it's a soul problem, he just thinks it's a basic problem.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(Yep, I have very...'colorful' ideas xd.png)

Sirin faintly smiled. I knew someone would try to save me. Her voice was rough and scratchy, as if she didn't bother to speak clearly, it would waste her breath. I need to rest. She smiled and pulled the plug, but right before that she used her powers to transmit to them the feeling that this deadness was temporary, voluntary, and that she would return.

Edited by Mousia

((Reincarnation or reinhabiting?))

Vamprah had understood what she had meant before she had died. He nodded at her.

Saihika, on the other hand, had not.

"Kaan taochia dou?! Tivelin pya krhek!" Saihika yelled.

Vamprah was shocked at his reaction. "I did not kill her! Didn't you understand her?! She'll come back!" "Vrusa! Sorril vrusa!" He turned his back to Vamprah. He thought the electricity had killed her.

((Chill vamprah. I've had people not post for a week, sometimes longer. 20 hours is not a big deal. It's hardly worth mentioning. Also, bad vamprah, don't double-post.))

((Days of being inside pretty much make me count in dog years now. Two days feels like a week to me.

FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAIIIIIIIIILL.

EDIT- Aaand I'll just shut up for future stuff like this.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Sirin was faintly aware of the arguement, but didn't see anything she could do anymore because she couldn't make out what they were saying. She slept in her own phsyche, finding the never-ending blank whiteness unnerving.

Wolfe woke up on the same beach and shook the sand out of his hair. He shook out his wet clothes and un-dressed, putting his clothes out to dry, hastily, he changed into wolf form so no one would stumble upon him, seeing him...exposed.

((As I asked before, is she going to come back into the same body, like the Doctor, or what?))

(My keyboard hates the n key so it might not work sometimes)

Just as Sarisha was finished with her meditation, she heard someoe cry out. She grabbed her ewly made sai and took off runing. Once there, she kelt beside her. Sarisha looked at the two keno'i to sigal that she would like an explanation as to what was wrong with her.

(Sirin shall return into the same body)

((-Facepalm- Two things.

1- It's spelled Ken->'<-oi, pronouncing it like Ken-wa.

2- Vamprah isn't a Ken'oi, he's considered a god by them and adopted Saihika, who was an orphan.))

Saihika had his back turned to everyone, so he hadn't noticed Sarisha's arrival. He let out a mourning growl.

Vamprah looked at Sarisha, and waved a flattened hand in front of his neck to indicate Sirin was dead. He didn't know how to tell her without alerting Sika, so he gave a telepath-message to the fae. <Uh... well, she died, but she said she'll be back in her last sentence.>

Saihika's looked behind himself without turning his head. He could hear what his adoptive father said, but he didn't want Vamprah to let on.

Edited by vamprah9588

(I was just taking a shower and my water heater broke...)

Sirin walked around within herself. She knew she had enough energy to re-inhabit herself, but she didn't have enough to do much else after that. She pondered which option she should choose. After a short while she settled on not making them wait any longer. She breathed a breath of life into herself and her eyes flitted back and forth. "You did not have to wait for me."

Saihika's ears flattened in fear as he heard Sirin talk. His eyes were filled with fear as he turned to look at the re-animated Sirin. "But..." He was at a loss for words. He looked at Vamprah for an explanation.

"I told you Saihika, she wasn't really dead." He turned to the Fae-Elf hybrid. "You okay now?" He helped her up, placing a hand on her upper back for support. He was usually dizzy himself when coming back to life.

((And yes, Saihika just spoke in English.))

(Lol)

Sirin nodded a little. She wanted to help Saihika understand, but he could not. This...goggling in and out of one's body was beyond his comprehension...unless... No, she wouldn't put her friend through the same censorkip.gif as she had.

(Lol CENSORKOP FOR THE WIN!)

Edited by Mousia

((Yeah, Ken'oi aren't the smartest, and it could be argued that Saihika is the smartest one, and he was raised by Vamprah. And Vamprah knows exactly what happened, he's had the same thing happen to him before... Aaand he's also stolen other bodies before.))

"But... how... Sirin..." Out of joy, he hugged her. "Banek! You're okay!"

"Saihika, watch your emotion. There is no need for a party for a natural response." He looked at the Ken'oi with daggers in his eyes. His son's reaction was proof of his intelligence. "Do you need anything to drink or eat, Sirin?"

Saihika looked away in shame at Vamprah's reaction. He was right, after all.

Sirin was shocked at Saihika's reaction, but she half-smiled, knowing she had been missed."No, I'm fine." she said to Vamprah. Sirin pondered her capabilities to conquer the bodies of others, but then banished the idea. She stumbled out of the open door a of the cabin, but the her legs failed to independantly carry her any longer and she fell against the outdoor wall. She cursed quietly to herself at how weak she was.

Edited by Mousia

Saihika quickly helped her up. "Are... you ..hurt?" He was stumbling on his words again.

Vamprah turned to Sarisha. "I see you made your new sai. May I observe it?" He tilted his head at the weapon.

Saihika's eyes slitted at Vamprah. All he seemed to care about were swords, bows, spears, anything that could hurt.

((I should probs drop out, i just missed an entire page omfg...))

((Then be happy you weren't in the first IPS. I missed thirty pages over one weekend.))

((Island Private School, The Rp I based this off of, which me, Kira, and a bunch of others were involved in. This is technically the fourth, each one made by a different Rper of the original.))

Sirin shook her head. Her body was screeching in pain but she didn't let on, it would only make things worse. Instead, she limped towards her room until she realized that she wouldn't be able to make it.

Wolfe kind of enjoyed being secluded from everyone, it almost made him...happy.