vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Ryu finished his book and noticed the trainers in the stands, he closed his book and turned of his chameleon camouflage and blew his candle. He teleported to the stands and sat down near Roki but not by him, he began cleaning his own weapons carefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roki had finished cleaning his katana when he saw Ryu appear in the stands out of nowhere then sit near him and began cleaning his weapons. Roki sleeved his katana and wrapped it up in its cloth.

((Yeah please do change it))

Lemi sat down on the stadium. Then got up. After hours of sitting on a boat, he realized he was bored wanted to move around. He figured he could find his instructions later on, and went out to test the wind. As an archer, he liked knowing the conditions of the wind: the speed, the patterns it took, the direction it blew and so on. Right after he sampled the wind by looking at nearby trees, he took out his bow and did a few test shots. He observed where the arrows would land without wind, and where it did land with the wind. He then checked the quality of the trees that grew here. He would need to make new arrows when his arrow supply ran out, and it was important to have quality wood. After he did all of these things he returned to the stadium and waited for a trainor.

((Entire post of fluff... I do realize, but I couldn't think of anything))

Edited by Blizzard

Vamprah had tried to smash his arm into Sarisha's back, but as he hit the ground, he noticed he had obviously missed. He performed a forward roll into a standing position, and felt the steel sai bounce off his the bone surrounding his shin uselessly as his battle senses awakened again. He saw the other sai flying at him in a jet of water. The first sai may not have caused any damage, but if he was right about the force of impact it would cause, this one would. He tried to dodge, but the stream followed. Thinking quickly, he created a blast of cold air, freezing the water, while using up more of his mental charge. He caught the sai as it slowed, shattering the frozen blade. He jumped at the Fae with his fists together, aiming at her head. Edited by vamprah9588

((...? Where is everyone, and why are Quhanta, Roki, and Blizzard each down a level?))

((I got nothing, Considering Deathras just sitting there....))

(Sorry, I've been sick and without the internet.)

The shattering of her sai was an awful sound for her to hear. It would take her about five hours in the woods, meditating, for her to conjure up a new one. 'Crap!' she thought. Sarisha felt the full impact of the unexpected double punch to the back of her head. She fell to the ground and cursed at herself for not seeing him coming. Anything else that she might have thought was a blur because she fell unconscious on the ground.

(Sorry, again, for the short post, but it's all I come up with right now.)

Vamprah breathed heavily. The battle had taken a lot of stamina to win. "Fight over." The forest reverted to the arena, leveling any craters. An arena drone floated over to Sarisha, lifting her onto a stretcher with its' gravitational beam. "The next two can start. I will accompany the new student to the health ward." He followed the drone out of the arena, following it down the path to the small infirmary. Edited by vamprah9588

Ryu yawns quietly then says "guess its my turn... hey kira mind if i take mister darkness that's standing vacant in the field?" he said while cracking several places in his body to stay flexable. He then said "after this i'll have to train the samurai ninja that's in the stands.".

Roki stayed quiet about the insult even though he was quite mad about it and reactivated his stealth.

Edited by RokiRavage

((What order are everyone in to fight? Can i say im next? If not ill delete this post))

Deathra got up preparing to fight one of the trainers. Finally, Ill get to beat somone in a fight! Bring it then he stepped out of the shadows and walked up to whete he will be fighting. So, whos the unlucky trainer i will be beating?

Jason looked around and gets ready for his battle against Kira.

"Ready up." Jason said to himself as he pulled out his magnum and walked to the door going into the arena then looked at Kira before exiting into the arena and waits for her to exit first.

"You first Kira." Jason said as he stood at the door itching to get in there to give Kira a piece of his mind then thought about any spells that could give him an advantage over her.

'Lets see I know Shadow Claw, Shadowflage, and Shadow heal.' Jason thought as he cracked his neck then continues to wait for Kira.

((Well, It was going to be Jason v. Kira, but I'm guessing she might have her other char fight you.))

((Awww, Ok Then Should i delete my post saying i stepped up to fight?))

((I don't know, it's up to one of the players with a trainer char to decide.))

To most, the land of dreams was a beautiful and peaceful place, but for Sarisha, the slightly demented fae, dreams were a horrible and frightening place. Most people dream about the greatness that would come from living through a near death experience, not her. All that she dreamed of was death and the demons that haunted her dreams every night. Great, now they were in her subconscious mind as well. One flew down from the dark abyss and swiped at her with its blood soaked claws.

"No..." she mumbled. Sarisha only spoke when she slept, so she was not fully in control of what she said. "****..." mumbling again. Another demon sliced its claws through her chest, pulling her heart out and waving it in the air. The other demons grinned menacingly and gathered around the one holding her heart up like it was the Stanley Cup. Sarisha jumped toward her heart. Just as the tip of her finger touched the bloody muscle, her nightmare turned to slow motion and her vision was blurred. Sarisha awoke slowly in an unfamiliar room.

((It's Kira vs Jason next.))

"I don't mind if you take him on," she replied to Ryu, "but next up is myself assessing Jason."

Kira went out into the arena where Jason and she would be fighting, taking things seriously because she was suppose to be assessing him.

"Make it a rocky environment," she said and watched as the landscape changed to what she asked for. "Alright, go."

She waited for Jason to stand across from her and start things off. Her hands rested on her guns, still in their holsters, watching his every move.

Amaya was suddenly be Deathra, a smile on her face.

"Since Kira is fighting Jason, and Ryu is going to take on Roki, then I guess that just leaves you for me," she said, holding out her hand to shake his, "I hope I can give you good assessment."

Vamprah had noticed that the Fae had awakened. The wounds had been minor, so it took less time to heal her. The machine had finished it's final pass (It's like a reverse CAT scan, the healing components ring the bed, and heals in the same way a printer applies ink to a paper.) "Feeling better?" He helped Sarisha get up from the healing bed, following up by saying "You lost, but you fought well. As your assessor, I decide whether you are welcome to enter. I say yes. What do you think?" He turned towards the exit. "If you stop by the weapons shop in forty minutes, I might have some new sai ready," he added as he left.

Jason looked at Kira when she said go then he ran to an area that was out of Kira's view and shaded then takes cover behind a boulder

"Ze loc dur." Jason whispered as he goes invisable and peeks around the corner of the boulder to see if she is following him.

"Alright bring it." Jason whispered as he watches his corners for Kira and plans his next move.

Kira watched as he ran off to a place where she could not see him, whispered something that she couldn't make out, and then nothing. She stayed where she was, waiting for him to do something, but it seemed he was waiting for her to make a move. She pulled out one gun, and with her other hand she reached into her pouch. In a second, the gun was reloaded, and she fired a round into the air. Only, she aimed at the sky in the place above where she had last seen him. The bullet exploded in the air above him and this thick, sticky, purple substance rained heavily down upon him. The sticky substance stuck to anything it touched and would not let go, and not only that, it quickly became stiff. Only Kira knew how it would come off, and without doing it that way, it was not coming off. She then waited to see how he would react.

Th first realization that overcame Sarisha was that she felt no pain. It was an odd feeling for her, painlessness. Hmm. The next thing that crossed her mind was that the person who was beating on her, was holding her hand and helping her up. As soon as she was standing, Sarisha took a medium step away from this... man. She did, though, listen to what he had to say. Sarisha cursed at herself again, for losing. She hated losing. When he mentioned that he would fix her sais, she just shook her head. All she needed was about five hours in the woods, but how to get this stranger to agree to let her be alone in the woods for any amount of time. Sarisha knew that this place was going to be extremely annoying, but she didn't expect, well, she hoped that nothing would require her to speek. 'Crap.' she thought.

"I can fix my own sais, I just require the ribbon that was wraped around the handle and five or so hours in the woods." Sarisha put her statement bluntly and then returned to her silance.

Jason looked at himself then nodded at Kira's strategy.

"Alright smart move get me out of hiding." Jason whispers as he reappears and peeks around the corner of the boulder and thinks of his move and looks around and picks up a rock then throws it to his right to distract her and waits for his move to get to a better angle of fire.

'Hope you can track that.' Jason thought as he waits for her to move to the source of the rock being thrown and holds his magnum and is loaded with hollow point rounds.

Vamprah walked on the cobble and obsidian path, only stepping on the rocks large enough for his talons. He entered the weapons store, tapping on the wall panel for the lights. The store was protected from theft by a crystal wall, where the aisles of weapons, ammo, and other gear were only accessible by a steel door activated behind the main desk, or by Vamprah. He unlocked the door, closing it behind him, and checked the stock of each weapon type. Everything sold here were from the supplier Bolas, which had been created by Vamprah's father. Vamprah and his siblings had inherited it later, with his youngest brother, Halas, being the main head of the tycoon. Halas was a true genius, even though he was half the age of Vamprah. I should contact him..., he thought, as he brought a couple of 6Gv Ziron Swords from the back. After he was done, he went over to the desk, turned on the TV on the far wall, and started watching the fight through the cameras placed on 20 of the school drones.

((READ FOR UNDERSTANDING:))

((Just so you guys understand, there's about 103 drones around the school. 35 arena drones- 10 medics which transport students to the health ward, 20 have cameras placed in their 'eye' for live battles, and the rest control the arena; 10 nursing drones, which control the healing beds; 54 house drones, 14 for the trainers, 36 for each of the student's rooms, and 12 for each of the entire dorms; and 4 store drones. They each look like a floating metal ball, but look different from each other depending on the use. Camera drones are black with a teal light that rings them and the camera lens, transport and nurse drones are off-white with green, and nurse drones lack the transport beam of a medic drone. The Arena-Manage drones look like camera drones, but have no eye and have a tron-ish light pattern. Those are rarely seen. House drones are silver and display a projected screen, used to manage the house/dorm. Nurse, Medic, and Manage drones are the only drones that are plugged into a mainframe, being the healing beds, transport stretchers, and the arena; respectfully. Medics are the only ones of the three that can travel. Finally, store drones control each of the store buildings, and the grocery and coffee shop both use them as welcomers as well.))

((Edit- Wall of text. Deal with it.))

Edited by vamprah9588