vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

"Oohhhhhh.... s**t." Saihika watched the small spark turn into a full-out forest fire. He looked to the hut. "Sirin!" He slid down the trunk, and raced towards the building. He ran up the stairs, and flung the door open. "Sirin! Fire! Out now!"

((Edit- Yeah, hate when that stuff happens.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Sirin looked at Saihika for a moment, not believing him, but she quickly felt the heat from the flames and rushed out. How...why...? Her head was filled with questions.

Wolfe ran out the small escape hole and watched as the flame closed it up and the tongues of heat advanced. He delved into the ocean and swam until he was pretty deep and his feet could no longer touch the bottom.

"I'd rather not talk about it!" Sika ran alongside Sirin, not wanting to leave her behind. "I can survive the flames, but I don't think you can!" They were running towards the bridge that went to Kenomi. "At the wall of fire, hold on to me, and I'll protect you from getting burnt!" He yelled over the roar of flames. Edited by vamprah9588

O.K.! Sirin screamed. She actually could teleport if she could concentrate hard enough, but she didn't want to alert Vamprah to that. She looked for someone or something through the smoke and flames, coughing as she ran though them. Her eyes and skin burned as the smoke stung and fire licked curiously as her skin. Her face was black with soot and ashes and her eyes had become red with the smoke. She felt something dropped and, after looking at it for a few second over her shoulder, saw that it was her notebook. She ran back after it. Sirin picked it up and her hands seared with pain as the fire lapped her hand. She screamed with rage but kept going behind him. Edited by Mousia

((Dammit, I meant to write in dimgray, not darkred. Editing...))

Craaaaaap. Saihika ran over to Sirin, and picked her up under his arm. He grabbed the notebook and shook off the flames, and handed it to her. "Don't do that again!" He yelled as he ran at his full speed.

Edited by vamprah9588

(Are you still editing?)

(b/c I have to go soon so...)

(Edit-I have to go...sorry, but you can post and I'll catch up tomorrow)

(edit 2: I AM HERE! xd.png)

(MY COMPUTER WONT LET ME DO A NEW POST!!!!! WHAT THE CRAP!?)

Sirin tried to shake herself out of his grasp. Hm. Sure... Her eyes started to glow in the odd way that they did when she was using magic. The flames parted and she floated through them. She did not seem fully aware of what she was doing and she looked very gothic-mythical. Do not try to restrain me, friend, I am very destructive.

Edited by Mousia

Roki sat in the stands patient and calm no longer fearing *he* will come out so he laid down in his seat and took a big yawn as he stretched.

Ryu walked out side his postal building to take a breather of hauling shipment around. when he stretched and looked up he saw smoke and wondered what was going on so he grabbed a telescope from his room and came back. when he looked through the telescope he was shocked by what he had seen a fire and it was in the Forrest. he looked around and to find the cause but could not. he wonder to him self what had caused the fire he was sure it was not the natives because they usually never make fires so he sat there trying to figure out what it was.

"What the?!" Saihika shook his head, and ran through after her. "If you could do that earlier, then why didn't you just grab your book with your powers and NOT risk your life?!" He yelled as he ran along the bridge with her. He growled. It was at her, but also at himself.

Ask stupid questions like that and you will not last long. Now, She turned to face the Ken'oi. You will not ask me stupid questions that require obvious answers, understood? Her voice was a stern growl, not anything like herself. Once she was well past the flames, her feet were lowered to the ground and she fell to her knees. Do you see why NOW?! Sirin yelled at Saihika and coughed up some blood. There are consequences to strength.

(Did Sirin put out the fire?)

Upon Sarisha's walk, she seen... fire? Lots of fire. 'Uh oh.' She thought. 'The trees!' She ran toward the fire while pulling a water bottle from her shoulder bag. Quickly, Sarisha removed the cover and dumped half the bottle into her hand. She expanded the water, that was now floating in thee air, while she returned the bottle to her bag. Small chunks of the fire were being put out by her, but she thought that she saw someone running inside the inferno.

((No, but she made a space for her and Saihika to escape.))

Saihika silently nodded towards Sirin. His head quickly perked up. "Wait, wasn't there another person?" He cursed at himself for not looking.

Edited by vamprah9588

Roki got up and walked over to amaya and asked "Will you present me with my assessment since my skills versus ryu's will be similar... and that he left before i could talk to him...". roki stood there waiting for a answer patiently.

--------------------------------------

Ryu ran into his building and brought out some fire safety gear saying "good thing i thought ahead and ordered this..." he ran towards the fire not using his abilities in the slightest. he got to the fire in a couple minutes and wrapped a fire blanket around himself and ran in past sarisha and went to look for anyone in the fire using a fire extinguisher to put out fire while he looked.

Sirin wiped her face, her hand getting covered in blood. Her face was even paler than usual, due to her blood loss.

Wolfe swam along the coast of the island, his final destination was supposed to be Kenomi. He hoped for the best.

Vamprah looked out of the top of the dome. There was a wall of smoke covering the sky. "Dammit, Sika! I just cannot have any leisure!" He jumped out of his seat, and exited the Arena. Outside, he rose to the air on his wings, and flew towards the fire.

~~

Vamprah landed on the bridge, and noted Saihika and a injured Sirin. "What the hell were you thinking, Saihika?!"

Saihika helped support Sirin. She was pale and weak. Where is she even bleeding from? He heard the sound of feet landing behind him. He felt a cold sweat start as he turned around to see his father.

Sarisha watched someone run past her and into the fire. Shocked as to why anyone would go running into a fire, she sped up her pace. She expanded the water that she had as far as it would and blasted it at the fire. A sevan foot semi-circle of fire was put out, but the grass was still smoldering. Sarisha ran towart the fire and pulled out her water bottle to do it all again.

Vamprah saw the shadow of another character. Sarisha! The Kalemai ran into the fire, flames licking at him, testing if he could be burnt. They were reflected by his aura emanating from his center. "Sarisha! Where are you?!" He had run towards the shadows, but they had all been shimmers from the blaze.

Sarisha heard, what sounded like, Vamprah calling out her name. She aimed her water in his aproxamit direction and blasted it straight. The water had put out a ligh of flames one meter across and eight feet straight ahead. When she looked over, Sarisha thought she seen a soaked Vamprah.

"Thanks, but I already cleaned myself," Vamprah retorted. "You're going to run out soon. We have to get out." He used a small amount of energy to open a path to the bridge. His eyes signaled to run.

Sarisha ran after him. In front of them, was a bridge. 'Water.' She thouht as they ran. As soon as she was on the bridge her red and black wings expanded from her back and she flew six feet into the air. Sarisha rose her arms and water started rising up from both sides of the bridge. Like a sprinkler, the water started puting out of the fire.

"Sarisha! Get down! The fire's grown too large!" Hmm... I WAS wondering why she never showed her wings. He turned to Saihika and Sirin. "Get off the bridge, I'll stop the fire."

Saihika picked up Sirin and ran for the island. "Sorry!" he yelled to the hybrid as he ran.

Vamprah stood at the Kenomi end of the bridge, and held his hands out in front of him. He created a Glyph in the air, and cupped his hands with his fingertips touching the end of his palms.

((Not a loose end, just a two part post.))

Sarisha flew back down to the bridge and her wings folded back into her back. She rose a tital wave from the water, expanded it, and flew it onto the fire. Suddenly, an idea poped into her head. Her wings sprouted and she dove into the water. The water was just around her, though, not touching her. Once at the bottem, Sarisha sprung upward, bringing water with her, and flew into the sky. She flew over the fire, dropping water onto it as she flew.

Vamprah's concentration was cut by the Fae. "I told you... to get DOWN!" he held out a hand, pulling Sarisha back down with the water she had encased herself in. When she was behind him, Vamprah resumed the same pose, and a sphere of pure energy appeared in his palms. He pushed it forwards, and then released it out, pulling himself at the fire as well, demolishing the bridge under him. The energy blast dissipated the fire at a large pace. However, Vamprah felt his energy draining.

Sarisha was annoyed that Vamprah had pulled her down. When the bridge broke, she fell into the water, her wings becoming useless. She quickly folded them into her back and ran after Vamprah, putting out fire as she ran. When she caught up to him, there was no fire behind them at all.

(Sorry for being inactive, my grandma has no wifi...)

Sirin let herself go limp this time. The heat of the fire warmed her and she smiled briefly. "Saihika, why don't you attend Kenomi?" She asked for a second before wiping sweat and blood from the corner of her mouth.

(Sometimes, when internal bleeding occurs, a person coughs it up, that's where shes bleeding from)