vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

((omg, seb, one page is NOTHING. And what they're doing, you don't have to worry about! Deathra isn't there with them! He doesn't know! The only thing that matters to you right now are my posts. I even sent you a PM with a link to the post of mine you need to reply to. So guess what, REPLY TO THAT PLEASE. I'm tired of starting something here, and then the person who needs to reply to me, is suddenly not replying. Stop your whining, and just focus on my posts at the moment. You only need to worry about reading the posts of the characters who are around your character. vamp's, mousia's, and Quhanta's are not where Amaya and Deathra are. So please, PLEASE, just read my post, and reply with about 4-5 sentences. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. DX ))

(Well said, Kira, maybe a tad bit blunt...but anger is a valid excuse xd.png)

((Sounds like one of my IRL rages... proceeded by the person I yelled at looking at me with a brain-dead look and saying "... Wut?"))

Saihika supported Sirin like Vamprah had, with a hand on her upper back. "You need... sleep?" He questioned himself, asking if he had said it right. He guided her to the hammock, and helped her in. "Sleep now."

Edited by vamprah9588

((I said please. x3 Don't want to sound too mean even though I am quite frustrated with seb saying he thinks he should drop out.))

((It's kinda ironic, as Seb surpassed my post count in another Rp.

EDIT- I think the 'Pleases' kinda ruin the atmosphere of the post.

Also, what do you think if I were to make a Prequel of this Rp, purely from the POV of the Ken'oi?))

Edited by vamprah9588

(A prequel would be alot.png cool)

Sirin shook her head and then realized that she was lying, she did need sleep. She went onto the hammock, closed her eyes and was peacefully snoring in five minutes.

Wolfe looked around the island for food. He saw a movement in the distance. Food.

Edited by Mousia

((Lemme guess, Wolfe sees the others?

I'll wait for your next post...))

(Meh...haven't decided...but I'm gonna go to bed 'cause I've been going to bed pretty late recently...so yeah..good night, ttyl)

Edit:oh..good, ur here...

Sirin woke up to the sun, its irritating morning light penetrating her eyelids.

A dark creature lurked just around the bend for its victims.

Tyra had long given up.

Wolfe licked his lips at his prey.

Edited by Mousia

((Morning.))

Saihika waited outside of Sirin's room when he smelt a familiar scent. His keen eyes scanned for the Lycan, trying to find where he was hiding. "Come out, come out, wherever all the idiots are. You want a round two, let me see your foot," He taunted.

Wolfe faintly smiled. He stayed where he was, though.

Sirin got dressed. Her hair was in a messy ponytail. She shuffled around for a while.

(Good morning.)

Edited by Mousia

((Wait, we're nowhere near the dorms. We're on another island.))

((xd.png))

Saihika's multiple pupils relaxed and contracted, looking at the same places from both short and long distances. "Hey, there's the carousel! One Leaf to ride!" He started walking towards the Lycan.

((And for reference, the Leaf is the Ken'oi currency.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(xd.png)

(Ok)

Wolfe quickly climbed a nearby tree. He started showering Saihika with leaves. There ya go! Leaves, dumb***! (dirty, dirty language, wolfey)

Sirin was oblivious. Her ear buds were blasting music too loudly.

Edited by Mousia

Oh, I'm gonna get my ass kicked by Vamp for this.. Saihika thought as he inhaled. The air went into his lungs, and he coughed as a plate of mucus dried in his mouth. His tongue scraped against it, like a match, and when he exhaled from his mouth, a blast of fire escaped as well, jumping between the leaves like a ladder, until they reached one of Wolfe's handfuls.

((I once had a whole explained process on how a Volcanic breathes fire, but I never wrote it.))

Wolfe howled in pain. He opened a small bottle and put a small amount of blue powder in his hand. He then opened his hand again and dumped it on Saihika. A large blue flame erupted around the creature, quickly closing in. Wolfe climbed higher all the while.

Saihika's body was in an eternal loop of healing and hurting now. Every time he was burnt, his abilities fixed the damage, only to be burnt again. He shook off the flames, and started climbing after the Lycan.

Sirin wrote a little in her journal.

Wolfe jumped to another tree. He caught onto a branch by his hands and swiftly scrambled up to start climbing again, this tree was taller. He sighed, catching his breath at the top.

(Gtg)

Edited by Mousia

Lea sat crossed legged on a bench. She had her feet kicked up, taking up the entire bench. Lea figured that she should probably doing something but she'd decided to shirk her work for a while. Instead she simply decided to read and eat a bag of chips.

Sarisha found that she was no longer needed so she started off to her tent. When Vamprah asked if he could examine her sai, she just ignored him and kept walking. He didn't really seem to care. Although she didn't really know the other girl, Sarisha truely hoped that she would be alright. Sarisha decided to try and sleep. After a few hours of tossing and turning, she finally fell into the dark and horrifying abyss called sleep. Her night-terror from the 'hospatle' had continued. At about 3:00am, Sarisha woke up screaming. She quickly stifled her scream and tried to go back to sleep. That failed. She just lie there, awake, until morning. Once she heard the sturring of others, she knew that it would be alright to get up. Sarisha pulled a hairbrush from her shoulder bag and undid her braid. She brushed all the knots out of her waist-legnth, black hair and put it into a long braid down her back. Next, was to search for food and not get into trouble. 'Am I allowed to eat here?' She thought to herself.

Edited by Quhanta

((Accidental time-skip xd.png. Good job Quhanta!))

What the F**k? Vamprah thought as Sarisha ignored him. He was confused by her actions. And people wonder why I keep to myself. He gritted his teeth and leaned against one of the stilts the hut balanced on.

Saihika easily swung between the branches, catching up to Wolfe. He spat three fire blasts around the Lycan, intimidating him to give up. If he didn't, Saihika would be inclined to toss Wolfe out of the tree.

(Thanks. *thinks to self: What did I do?*)

Sarisha found a small, silver package with food inside. At least, she thought it was food. It looked nasty, but tasted like rice. There was a large brown-ish lump that she asumed was meet, so she didn't eat it, and orange mush that tasted like carrots, but sweeter. There was a black, bubbly liquid, but Sarisha stayed away from it. (Chicken, mashed carrots with brown sugar, and sticky rice that had been colored by the packageing. Also, diet coca cola.) After her 'food', Sarisha walked outside to look around some more. Maybe find someone she recognized, or, if she was lucky, no one at all.

Edited by Quhanta

((The part that you said she slept until 3:00, and was awake until the next morning. Now others will either comply to the new time, or use the second form of past tense.

And this(click here) is what a MRE looks like, And it does tell you what it has, I just had Saihika eat from a curious perspective because he can't read. I don't think they would pack soda, however (It would explode when dropped by plane.) I used the wikipedia table to figure out the meals. The closest I found to yours was the Cajun rice, beans, and sausage from the 2006 menu(You'd think there'd be an expiration date. xd.png )

Sorry about the OCD rant, everyone can return to their normal stations.))

((Bump.))

Vamprah looked around. "Sika? Wher-" He stared wide-eyed at the blazing fire Saihika had caused. Speaking of Saihika, he was in a fight with... a Lycan? "Eh... uh... Oh, screw this, I'm out of here. I'll leave Sirin to take care of this." He walked off to Kenomi.

~~

Vamprah walked into the seating, and sat next to Kira. "Where's the human?" He paused. "He failed, didn't he?" Humans are too prideful, they never expect anything.

(sorry for being inactive...oh, and also, I got grounded...so...yeah...)

Sirin did not come out of her little room, she feared the light would harm her, given her ever-present headache

Wolfe looked back for a split second before leaping over the burning, searing flames and catching onto the next branch down, he swung onto the next tree. Wolfe swiftly made his way down, getting as far away as he could from Saihika with each swing. Eventually, he got down to the forest floor. He tried to sprint, but he soon realized that he wasn't fast enough and morphed into his wolf form. He jumped over a surging river and after that he made a trail of flames behind him, they quickly spread through the forest on his side of the river. He veered towards a beach and shakily encircled himself with a flame-stoping powder. The sheer heat made him pant out his sweat and the fiery walls enclosed him, except for a small exit, which he hoped the other creature wouldn't find.

(edit:homework is really annoying me right now...why don't teachers updated their websites... I mean...seriously... is it too much to ask of them? NO! thank you for reading my epic fail rant.)

Edited by Mousia