vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

((Well, I kinda figured what they did, but what I mean by adding more details about them is that you need to state his limits. Like how Kira can move so fast it can look like she teleported but she can only do it so many times. She can't infinitely pull it off. Neither can Jason. Eventually he'll run out of stamina if he excessively uses those moves.

I have a character who uses shadow powers kinda like Jason, only my character doesn't have a full grasp on it yet. In fact, since these powers were forced onto him, they can go out of control and essentially harm him because the power is too much for him to handle.

Also, I wonder where Vamprah is. He should probably make an OoC thread for this rp XD You and I are talking OoC a lot))

"I don't really care. I don't need your sob story, and I'm not giving you mine," Kira replied coldly, wondering why in the world the guy started singing to himself. What was he, crazy? Well didn't matter if he was or wasn't, the brat still just talked big. Though, he used guns like her it seemed. She considered going and getting some bigger artillery, but she doubted that she would be in need of it. Her two customized pistols would be more than enough and she had plenty of her special ammo.

((Sorry for the long delay guys, being in a house with no internet sucks.))

(Were the plasma beams supposed to burn her? Just asking for future referance.)
((Somewhat so, I guess. More of an energy drain.))

Vamprah arched his back, and his wings ripped out of his back. Each of the scales glinted in the morning sun. He focused his energy into the tree, and launched off above as he sheathed his other sword. At the peak of the dome, Vamprah pulled his wings close, and free-fell to the ground. He outstretched his elbow and shoulder above his head, and loosened the rest of his body for impact.

Ryu Appeared in a nearby rafter from a teleportation and watched how things were going, He had thought to show his face instead of watching away from their view, but he was comfortable how he was so he laid down watching from a hidden position. He lit a small candle and put it of to the side encase he wanted to read, he soon grew bored and did just that, he pulled out a small book marked with Japanese letters for the title. While he was reading the book he yawned and stretched and almost fell into the middle of the fighting, but he had caught himself with one hand and both his legs and was still reading but in a upside down position he turned his chameleon spell on, but every time he turned a page it shimmered at the book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Roki will come later)

Edited by RokiRavage

((Blizzard and RokiRavage added.))

((Also, should I revamp the frontpage? I.E: Replacing the title with a banner, adding an OOC thread- Probably not, but if you really want it- and perhaps a sig link. What do you guys think?))

((@Kira & KT- Also, not to butt in to your OOC, but in addition about Jason just being a teen, he is also a human. What I mean to say is, Vamprah is very far from maturity [Kalemai mature from childhood between 30-32 years old], but he is extremely strong. It matters on species for the mental capacity for the amount of powers. I know that's a bit unclear, but that's the best way I can explain it.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Deathra heard the feet of the other students walking off the ferry. He jumped up and ran rowards the others allready in the arena. He walked in and looked around at the students and who seemed to be the trainers. He saw everyone fighting so he thought I Love Fighting, Bring It... Then he gathered his strength and ran into the arena looking for somone to fight.

((I don't care if you make a banner or a sig banner or w/e. Do what you want. Though, I'm guessing since you had been absent from the DC rping forum, you don't know about how almost every rp has an OoC thread. All the ones I'm in have an OoC thread. It's just so that the main rp thread is all rping and no OoC. In the OoC thread is where all that happens, but you must keep the talking focused on the rp. No idly conversing about how your day went or something. :3

And I get what you mean about species. Jason is human, and I know for a fact that a human is not fully mature until around 20 years old, when the frontal lobe of the brain then becomes fully developed. That's why teens are so stupid. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest one here, myself personally, not my character. Anyone over 21?

But yeah, species mature differently. Jason is 18, so he's still maturing.

And oh look new people~

And pinkieseb, only two people are fighting right now, not everyone.))

Kira paid attention to what all of the other new students were doing as she watched the fight. There wasn't one amongst them that seemed to care about what was going on. Well, they'd all learn soon. Though she quickly ran over to block the path of one student who took it upon themselves to charge straight for the arena. She blocked his path before he even had a chance at getting onto the field where the assessment was taking place.

"Wait your turn," she informed him coldly, keeping him from getting past her, "take your seat and wait until we call you for your turn."

She waited for the brat to go find a seat instead of charging out and disturbing Vamprah and Sarisha.

((The only reason I never made an OOC is because I don't want to have to go to two topics for the same reason. Perhaps the OOC thread should only be for OOC not pertaining to the RP?))

((Also, the age at which you fully mature is 25.))

((Just watch both topics and you can easily access both in your control panel. And the mods on the site won't let you make an OoC topic that's for chat not pertaining to the rp. I've actually gotten a warn for not talking about the rp in an ooc topic of the rp. It's silly, I know, but whatever.

Cool, around 25 (you can never be exact with these kind of things). So Jason is still quite immature.))

((Alright, as soon as I get the banners, I'll get the OOC up.

And I've been warned on another website because a topic I had wasn't "appropriate for kids," when I used censorkip.gif as a bleep. I was also 9.))

((Also, I don't know if you remember, but the reason Vamp is moreso far from maturity is because a Kalemai year is equal to 1.5 million human years.))

((...You on yet, Quhanta?))

((EDIT- Hm. I meant for the censor to be four asterisks.))

Edited by vamprah9588

((okey dokey.

Geez, vamp, 9 years old and cursing. What kind of home did you grow up in? I didn't say mine till I was like 11, I think lol

Don't think you ever told me that, but I'm guessing that 1.5 million years don't have to pass for them to turn 1? lol

and answer my PM please. wait you just did lol))

Edited by Kira1

((Read my edit.

Actually, it does. It's hard to explain, but so is explaining how a 11 foot tall alien only weighs 42 pounds.))

((oooh, LOL. wow not even 4 asterisks? XD *shakes head* some sites.

wait, did he like come from another planet or something? that means in human years he's 180,000,000 years old. If he isn't the strongest thing alive on the planet, then what the hell has he been doing all this time? Living in a hole?))

((...Read my bio and the second part of my PM.

And you added a 0.))

Edited by vamprah9588

((so i'm guessing the yearly cycle of his planet was very different from earth's and I'm guessing to them it didn't feel very long. Since to us humans, obviously 1.5 million years is a REALLY long time. Ok, I can deal with that. Just not pinkiseb's character because he's from Earth.))

((The truth, storyline based, is that this solar system is a artificial miniature. A small Kalemai planet is about the size of the sun. They alter the rotation to equal their year.))

((Wow. This is a lot of OOC. I'll make the thread now.))

((EDIT- ...Or not.))

Edited by vamprah9588

((Sorry for being gone for so long.))

Jason looked at Kira with a stern look and looked back at the battle.

'You will see my potential.' Jason thought as he pulled out his magnum and open the ammo cylinder and loaded it with magnum rounds and puts it back into the holster then looked at the new students then looked back at the battle.

'Great more students like me.' Jason thought as he watched the battle memorizing the movements and weak points of the body and looked at the terrain to hopefully gain an advantage against Kira then looked at her, he had about enough of her attitude.

"You think I'm just a censorkip.gif** underdog to you just because you are just some trainer, if I was you I would freaking grow up and and act like a nice person instead of being a spoiled, good for nothing brat!" Jason snapped as he said it with feeling this time as the dark energies inside him became intense.

((Great now Jason's angry that Kira did not care about his parents death))

Roki arrived off the ferry with his dagger strapped to his hips but fairly hidden and was carrying his katana in its sleeve and tied up in cloth. He didn't want to begin yet so he used his stealth ability and hid himself on the stands in the arena noticing the flickering in the rafters. He didn't know what the flickering was so he didn't bother and sat down farthest away from the crowd. He stayed very quiet but studying his surroundings carefully.

((Ahh... can I ask a few questions?

How should I start?

Are students assigned trainors or do students seek them out?

Can I change my character's name to something else? I kind of messed up and used the same first name as another character I made, and I am afraid of confusing the two personalities (I'll probably name him something random.... Lemi?).

))

((np knightstemplar, but you missed a post of mine where Kira moved to stop a student, so she kinda ignored Jason, lol.

@Blizzard: just get your character off the boat, and take a seat at the stadium. it's where everyone else is. students are going to be assessed by trainers. i think students will be assigned a trainer? or just random? idk about that. just ask vamp about changing the name. i'm sure he won't mind))

Even though Kira could still hear Jason yelling at her again despite her having slipped away from him, she ignored him. He was just getting needlessly angry, just because she didn't care about someone she hardly knew. Despite his own personality, Jason had the gall to call her a brat. Ha, that was funny. This coming from some kid who had some serious head issues. He couldn't hold a conversation without getting all touchy. Jason's action just proved to her he was nothing more than some sniveling brat who thought everyone should just bend to his will and if they didn't he would make them. How childish.

((Kira im not new biggrin.gif I was 3rd person to join. I just had a posting suspension so i couldnt post x.x))

Deathras path was blocked as somone stopped him. He realised she was a trainer, She told him to sit down so he wondered over and sat with the other students. He started getting really hot in the sun so he got up and moved into the shadows.

((Yeah, I'll change the name if you want. Also pinkie, if you didn't read the lore section of the second post, Vampires can withstand sunlight up to an hour. You don't need to react so quickly.

EDIT- And trainers teach everyone. I chose the name trainer over teacher because it's more physical, while teacher is more mental.))

Edited by vamprah9588

Roki began cleaning and sharpening his daggers as his stealth wore off but didn't pay any attention to the flickering since he had a good idea what it was. when he had finished he unwrapped his katana made with such fine craftsmanship that it still looked new and well taken care of, it had a ruby in the bottom of the hilt shaped like a roaring lion and had silver and titanium etched from the ruby to a one hand mark and had a silk look to the main grip. The guard had symbols of his three animal forms around it. the blade looked silver but was a multi-metal compound which was silver, iron, titanium and a Rare ore not even known to the world. Roki began carefully and steadily cleaning and sharpening it while he waited.

Edited by RokiRavage

((Oh, and Kira has a second char.))

((EDIT- I added a -crappy- sig, check the OP.))

Edited by vamprah9588

((I never said you were new, pinkie >.> I just have a problem with your character's age, which I talked to vamp about to talk to you about since it's his rp.))

When the student that Kira stopped went and sat in the shadows, Kira returned to the seating area to wait as well. She looked to Jason to see if he had cooled off or not. He didn't seem like the kind that would stop being so angry quickly. In fact, since she was ignoring him, it would probably annoy him even more.

Amaya was a little late in realizing that the boat had arrived with new students. She hurried to the arena where students were already seated and Vamprah was already assessing a student. Quickly she joined all the students, looking around at who was present. There was a human who seemed quite pissed off, a vampire sitting in the shadows, and another human that was sharpening his weapons. It was an interesting array so far. She noticed that Kira was also amongst the students, being her usual silent and cold self. So Amaya turned her attention to the field where Vamprah was with another student.

(Sorry for my absence.)

Sarisha heard him grow clocer in hes free fall. She whipped over onto her back, launching one of her sai's at his legs. She hummed a short, low note and then her powers activated. She then prepelled the other sai at his shoulder by useing the water from the puddle and her water powers.

(Sorry that it's so short, but it's all that I got.)