vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Sarisha was confused, but felt around in her pockets anyway. She, then, took out a piece of paper that was her application form. 'How do they know this much about me?' she thought to herself. She walked over, handed her form to Vamprah, and returned to her place, behind everyone else.

((knightstemplar, Vamprah is a him, not a her >.>))

Kira stood by Vamprah as he spoke to the students getting off of the ferry. She of course was not pleased to see any of them and didn't even bother to tell them her name. If any of them had any sense, they would notice the unfriendly aura she gave off that was dark and foreboding. It was defintely one that did not welcome them to come shake her hand. More of one that said you better not do anything stupid or else.

Since, there was a possibility that there were problem students on the boat, ones that would need to be put in their place upon arriving. Of course, the more they'd struggle would at least give her an excuse to beat their lesson into them.

As Vamprah took the forms from everyone, he noticed the human had introduced himself. He looked over each of the forms for only a single second, handed them to Kira to read, and then shook Jason's hand. "Of course, human formalities." The man's hand easily fit into Vamprah's, and he was trying not to crush it in his palm. As he shook, he noticed Jason was pushing dark energy into his body. So that's why he's here... As the student stepped back to where he was standing earlier, Vamprah gestured to the arena, which was seen easily due to its size. "I hope you all rested on the ship, because we will need to assess you to ensure that you are each are strong enough. Come with me," he said as he turned and walked off towards the building. Edited by vamprah9588

Jason followed Vamprah to the building then looked at the arena as he puts his helmet back on.

"Nice piece of architecture." Jason said as he heard something to his left and quickly pulled out his magnum and aimed it at the source of the noise then a bird flew out of the bush and Jason lowered his weapon and puts it back in his holster then looked at Vamprah.

"Sorry about that. Eversence I got knocked out by some stranger I'm little jumpy." Jason said as he continues to be on watch for anything that is hostile towards him or the students or his trainer then remembers the image of his dead parents dead on the floor and him accepting the ways of the dark arts then goes to take his revenge on the person that killed his parents then stops remembering and looks up at the sky.

"Hope I avenged you mom and dad." Jason said as he continued to follow Vamprah.

Edited by knightstemplar151

The small girl followed the others to this 'arena' that was immence and looked very difficult to escape. She was not going to like it in there. Sarisha flinched and drew her bow, loaded with three arrows, in a split second when Jason drew his gun. When the bird flew away, she re-sheithed her arrows and put her bow back over her shoulder. She glared at him for a moment and scolded herself. This was not going to be a fun trip for her, she could tell already.

Edited by Quhanta

Vamprah had to stress himself not to grab Jason by the collar. He draws his weapon at a bird, when he's right next to a Fae?! Well, he's not getting in chess club. He would have to keep these two apart, until he understood Sarisha's personality as a Fae.

The Arena's main gate was a gigant hexagonal door, rife with large gears. As with the mental loggers surrounding the campus, there was a scanner that noted each of the students, and Vamprah's 'enter' command. The door split into many irregular pieces, retracting left, right, into the ceiling, and even down. The hallway that led was as large as the arena's entrance. Lights shone from above. Vamprah walked until they reached a smaller hexagonal door, about half the size of the gate. Instead of metal, this door seemed to be made of hard light. This entry was a transparent blue, and you could see the stadium. The floor was made of compressed black marble, and tribal patterns were etched into the ground with verdite, giving off a brilliant green. "Welcome to the arena!"

Kira took the papers that Vamprah handed her, absentmindedly looking them over as she walked with them towards the arena. Her hand twitched when she noticed one of the brats reach for the gun, but realized he had jumped like that because of a bird. They had no sense, did they?

"Brats are a little jumpy, aren't they?" she muttered to Vamprah.

They soon reached the arena and Vamprah informed the students where they were by welcoming them to it. She wondered how Vamprah would go about assessing the brats to see how strong they were. Kira had to admit, at the moment she didn't mind being the one to asses them. Best way to make thick-headed brats to fall in line was to show they weren't stronger than you. She looked to Vamprah, waiting for him to go on with how things would proceed.

Edited by Kira1

Sarisha hesitated before entering the arena, but followed so as not to show any fear of the place. Although she told herself that this place had to be no good, she was sarting to feel the naturistic energies around this place. Then she entered this building, no arena, and was immeadiatly uncomfortable again. The large area that they entered was beautiful, but not fooling her. Sarisha was a very focused and to the point kind of person, so her immeadiate responce to an unknown situation was to get an answer. Unfortunately, this was not quite as explanitory as she would have liked. She took the bow off of her shoulder and held it tightly, just in case anything funny was about to happen.

Edited by Quhanta

"Okay, seeing that not all can be assessed today, one of you will be tested tomorrow." He thought of the forms he had read. "That will be Deathra. Kira, you wouldn't mind testing Jason? "The first test will be Sarisha and I. Everyone else can wait in the seating area." He turned to the Fae. "Are you ready to start?" He walked to one end of the arena, and gestured for Sarisha to do the opposite. "Start on my command." Edited by vamprah9588

The girl was slightly startled when her name was called, but nodded and walked to where he had pointed. Sarisha made sure that her wings were folded, but could pop out when needed, and that her arrows and sai were still with her. She stood in the brightly lit room and waited for his signal. 'Oh, this'll be fun.' she thought, sarcasticly, to herself.

Edited by Quhanta

"Hrmm... what should the battlefield be? I'm feeling forest." Vamprah said as he sent out a mental command. Almost instantaneously, the entire arena began to change. Deciduous trees and grass seemed to grow out of the ground, which had turned into earthy, obscured by leaves. Large rocks seemed to appear, and a river started to flow from a waterfall. "Amazing how the machinery here can create any kind of battlefield." He started to gain a defensive posture. "Start."

The large room morphed into a forest. 'Hmm, interesting.' she thought to herself. Once Vamprah said th word start, Sarisha jumped into a tree. When she jumped to the next tree she loaded three arrows and shot them at Vamprah before landing in the next tree over. Quickly after landing, Sarisha jumped higher into the tree to be better hidden in the foliage.

Jason watched as the arena grounds turn into a forest and looked at Kira.

"Alright I will be in the seating area." Jason said as he walked to a door and opened it to the seating area and took a seat and looked around.

"Not bad." Jason said as he waited for Kira then looked at his hand as dark energy covered it and conjured up a shadow cobra and it wrapped around Jason's arm and the cobra hissed at him then Jason slowly moved his hand to pet it then cobra jerked its head back then moved its head into Jason's palm then he started to pet it feeling the scales.

"Wow now this is cool." Jason said as he continued to pet it and the cobra laid its head on his leg.

Edited by knightstemplar151

((holy cow, knightstemplar that is one long run-on sentence you have there about some shadow cobra. Come on, you gotta use periods and commas in your sentences. Remember to re-read your sentences before hitting post. If there's no period or comma, don't pause or take a breath. If it doesn't sound right, it's probably not right.))

"I won't mind," she replied to Vamprah, heading over to the seating area to watch the assessment of Sarisha. She stood near Jason, keeping an eye on him as she watched the other two in the arena. He somewhat caught her attention when this shadow cobra appeared in his hand, which he was fascinated by.

"You should be paying attention, Jason," she said to him, her voice cold, "it'll be your turn next."

Vamprah grinned, showing off his razor-sharp teeth, exactly like a shark. He watched the Fae launch the arrows at him whilst jumping from tree to tree. He waited, waited until the last second; and deflected them with a swat of his hand. Command: SRC-27VX: Thermal Vision: Power: 2~ He watched as his sight turned from a forest green and brown to shades of blue and green. Cold... Cold... There. Vamprah unsheathed his twin swords, pushing his power into them. Ignite! His hands seemed to flicker, and flames spread up the edges of the swords. He crouched, focusing into the ground, and shot himself straight at the tree where Sarisha was hiding.

She seen her arrows were deflected and that Vamprah launched himself at her, but Sarisha did not worry. She back fliped out of the tree and started running into the clearing. Unfortunately, he had caught her thigh with the fire and Sarisha now had a small burn mark there. He hurt her. Not that it was unexpected, but it was the first time where she actually woke up and lost all feelings or thoughts that this was a dream. 'This is real. I might get hurt worse than I am now.' Sarisha thought. If he waned to fight, he shouldn't have asked for a show because she was done playing around. 'Time to get your head in the game.'

Jason looked at Kira and sighed then absorbed the shadow cobra back into himself then looked back at Kira with a cold stare.

"You have no idea what I learned during my time studying the dark arts and I could summon your worst fears in your mind, but fear will come to you when we face each other." Jason said in a dark tone as he turns to watch the battle between the fae and the vampire.

"Look sorry for what I just said. I just had a rough day yesterday. Everybody thinks that they had good times but everything was taken away from me when my parents died. You dont understand how I felt when I came home to see my parents dead on the floor." Jason said as he felt anger rageing inside him and was ready to fight Kira right there, but he decided that was just childish and just watched the battle.

"Oh poor you seeing your parents dead," Kira replied sarcastically, "and it doesn't matter to me if I understand or not, brat, you're a few years behind to think you stand any chance against me, so don't give me those stupid threats. I assure you that you shouldn't underestimate me. I can already tell what you lack. Also, this assessment isn't a fight to the death, so all you need to do is just show me what you can do."

Now she couldn't wait to teach the brat a lesson. Through training at this school she had achieved a strength that was definitely fearsome. It was why she was a trainer now. Of course, it seemed that this brat was unable to gauge her strength at all, otherwise he wouldn't carelessly be throwing around threats. Though, he was a teenager and they generally didn't have the capacity to shut their mouth when they should and instead say stupid things.

Edited by Kira1

Command: SRC-27VX: Default~ He thought as his vision returned to normal. He ducked in the shadows of the leaves, and sheathed one of his swords. Now came a real attack. He pulled his open hand close to his body, and materialized a ball of red plasma. He waved it, and split it in three. They swirled in his palm, each chasing another. He aimed his palm at Sarisha, and the plasma flew at her, one after another. They weren't fast, but they weren't the attack. Vamprah put his hand over the sword, and it's blade started to glow blue. He pointed it at the sphere closest to him, and fired a concentrated blast of blue-hot plasma. When it touched each of the spheres, it turned direction to the next, imploding the sphere in the process. Vamprah smiled at his homing beam. Plasma was his second-strongest power. He had inherited it from his father, after all.

Once the three small balls of plasma came flying at Sarisha, she attemptet to back handspring away. Then the blue beam came flying at her and hit her in the back while she was in the air. Sarisha lay face down in a puddle of water.

(Were the plasma beams supposed to burn her? Just asking for future referance.)

Jason looked at Kira knowing that she sarcasticly apologized.

"Well I have spilled the blood of my parent's killer and it felt good. I will do the same to you, oh you will see my potential." Jason said as he looked back at the battle. Knowing that he will crush anyone that will get in his way, either dead or alive. He also can't wait to show Kira what he is made of with his knowledge of the dark arts and looked at Kira.

"Soon you will fear the dark and succumb to it, and let it be your master." Jason said darkly as he begins to hear dark voice in his head.

"Let her feel the taste of Chaos and I will give you power." the dark voice said as Jason said in his mind 'Consider it done.'

((I swear, knightstemplar, if you godmod against me, it'll be the last time that you do. Let me say it now, Jason is NOT stronger than Kira. She's a trainer for a reason. She's strong, and not some pushover just because she doesn't have any elemental powers or whatever. I hope you understand that and that Jason's words do not show that you're going to godmod.

Also, if it seems that I'm acting high and mighty through Kira, I'm not. That's just her personality. It's explained in her profile. Kira bad-mouths people because she's a b*tch.

Another thing, this dark voice he hears in his head was not stated in his abilities. MEANING NO. You're just adding things in to your liking. Work all this out BEFORE hand not during. Or, give him new abilities AFTER.

Vamprah, you should really make him work out what Jason's power really is. >.>

Ok, rant done.

edit: upon reflection, I noticed I may have sounded, to put it simply, really mean. Sorry if you're offended. Though, I still stand by my opinion because I will not tolerate godmodding and powerplaying. I'm harsh about it because of that and if you can't handle it, well that's not my problem.))

"Ha, you spout nonsense, brat. I may see your potential, but it doesn't mean you're better than me," Kira replied, shaking her head in disbelief that this kid thought he could actually win. Everything had a weakness, and she was pretty sure she knew what was his. Fear the dark? She lived in the dark. It did not frighten her and she would never let it be her master. Oh, the brat can try, but it doesn't mean he'll succeed.

Edited by Kira1

(( I understand your position and I actually planned that Jason's new abilities to be added each night, also sorry about the dark voice got caught up in the moment, so for Jasons abilites here is his starter dark abilities, Shadow claw, Conjure animal, Shadowflage (blends into the shadows), Eldrich Storm (A powerful electric spell, but takes time to charge), Shadow heal, and Dark Warp (short ranged teleportation spell) . I will think of other abilities and no your languade did not offend me I hear it all the time also if this is godmod let me know))

Jason laughed at Kira's comment. "You will let it control you, just as it did to me." Jason said as a dark aura covered his left hand and looked at it then cracked its knuckles getting ready for his assesment then pulled out his magnum and began to polish it, making it shine and loaded it with ammunition then looked at Kira

"But sometimes the student can beat the master." Jason said as he puts his gun back into his holster and watched the battle taking place

((Ah, I'm glad to hear that. Usually people get all uppity, lol.

One thing though, an electric spell? He's just a teenager, so stick with one element please. You should also put limitations on his power. I mean, he can't do all that kind of stuff without losing energy. He's young so he hasn't had time to earn up the stamina.))

"Yeah, yeah," Kira replied, passing him off as one just spouting nonsense to make himself feel better. She was watching Vamprah and Sarisha again, wondering when her assessment. It was pretty obvious he was going easy on her. Hopefully it would be over soon so she could get Jason's assessment over with.

((Right I agree with you so Eldrich Storm is removed and here is a meaning for the shadow heal and others, it means that it can heal Jason's wounds basicly nuff said, Shadowflage is a chameleon spell to help blend into the shadows of any shaded area, Dark Warp is a short ranged teleport spell allowing him to warp from one place to another.))

Jason looked at Kira.

"Probably after this assessment I can teach you a thing or two of the dark arts." Jason said in a kind tone as he thought in his mind a strategy on how to beat Kira then Voices by Rev Theory (a band that Jason listened to) popped into his head.

"I hear voices in my head, they council me and they understand, they talk to me." Jason said in a singing tone as chuckles a little remembering the good times with his parents and looked back at Kira.

"You know I was not always like this, I was actually a nice guy that knows how to use a gun." Jason chuckled as he took off his helmet and looked back at the battle.