TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Considering they are chocolate dragons, one of my eggs has a hilarious code - haNOM (ha OMNOMNOMNOM)! xd.png

EDIT: Grammar fail!

Edited by Blue Nadir

I KNEW they'd be male this year!! Someone kinda got rude with me (why I don't know) when I mentioned I thought they would be, but I was right.

TJ alternates them. Next year, they'll be female. And they are so neat!! Can hardly way to see the grown up ones.

must agree about the drop being easy pick ups. I was on my phone at work and picked up two eggs... my PHONE which isn't really a good refresh quick to pick up an egg thing. I do enjoy that they aren't hard to get tho as holidays where always ment to be a 'dragon for everyone' type event. Also enjoy the card sending thing. It's cute... makes me with i had some IRL friends who played on here however just cause it would be neat to send them a card. ah well. Hope everyone has a good 'eat chocolate out of a cardboard heart' day biggrin.gif

Edited To Add: I was secretly hoping for another story like was done for Halloween as our 'special surprise' I still like the card giving tho biggrin.gif

Edited by Rubywinged

The hatchies are adorable. I have a feeling I'm going to love the adults. <3

And they were much easier to grab than I expected. I got both of my eggs within two minutes of logging on.

Happy Valentines Day! What a cool idea, I'll have to send out some valentines!

Snagged 'em! biggrin.gif Both my sis and I snagged two. It's not as hard as I thought it'd be smile.gif w00t!

Yay, the valentine dragons were pretty easy to get, and I have more than 1 valentine. I wonder if any of them were sent by my brother. xd.png

woohoo finally got an egg. smile.gif i still haven't got the gold chinese new years egg.... hopefully it will b around for another week so i can catch it ninja.gif

I stayed up till midnight and snuck on downstairs to catch these eggies! I have one of the first eggs!

On my first click in the Alpine, I got one! On the first three release!!! So excited!

What exactly do the new eggs look like?

I can't seem to find any new ones :s

They're in all the biomes right now! Go click!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! smile.gif And thanks to all those wonderful people who helped me get the older breeds.

This is s epic! These eggs and hatchies are gorgeous (wouldn't expect anything less from LadyLyzar ;3)! And finally, a way of expressing my gratitude to all those nice people on here! <3

Thanks, TJ and all who helped with this event! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! wub.gif

Gorgeous hatchies. I managed to catch two as easily as I caught my Winter Magis. It seems the biome spread really is helping. smile.gif

Got a "Fudgefrill", which is what I'm saying instead of Valentine's dragon.

Also, someone pointed out the "I desire you for my flushed quadrant." one. I didn't even see that, but I DID see the "platonic valentine" one. Nice one, TJ.

Thanks everyone, another great holiday!

Grabbed my two new eggs and absolutely died laughing over the "I desire you for my flushed quadrant" valentine. xd.png I love whoever put that one in.