TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's day for me has been a disaster. I'm glad that TJ and the others made this so nice, at least something good happens for me today (:

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

Yep, I'm glad people are appreciating the Skyrim reference I wrote! I've been getting plenty of notices of people getting arrows in their knees! xd.png

Seriously! You would think that was the sole qualification for becoming a town guard. rolleyes.gif

I'm lost on the potato reference, though. It makes me smile just because, well, it's a potato, but I'm sure it's FROM something.

And now I want french fries...

I noticed the "Homestuck" references: "I desire you for my flushed quadrant." and "Will you be my platonic valentine?" Thank you whoever wrote it!

In another note: Anyone want valentine eggs?

Chocolate dragons?!?! OMG!!! I can't wait to see the adults!!!

What an awesome idea with these valentines cards! <3 I really love it! Thanks to everyone who made it possible!

AND the new eggs are soooooooo beautiful - hatchies are even prettier... *sighs* :wubs:

Thanks and have a great Valentines Day everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! Got my egg about two minutes after midnight, but since I have exams today, I didn't get time to post.

It's not just lagging, it is down. And now it is up. Okay, little red egg, I am on it.

Edited by Bodecia

Seriously! You would think that was the sole qualification for becoming a town guard. rolleyes.gif

I'm lost on the potato reference, though. It makes me smile just because, well, it's a potato, but I'm sure it's FROM something.

And now I want french fries...

Some of it comes from people referring to Holly eggs last Christmas as 'potatoes' in the DC Chat. xd.png Not sure if it has origins other than that as well....

Yeh, I just checked in here first to see if were my machine at fault or something.

Great idea of our sending Valentines! Thanks for all the hard work that goes into putting something like this together. I'm feeling very lucky to have hauled my sleepy butt out of bed in the dark of night to catch my pair. It was worth it. Remember to not put your eggs into hatcheries during their first day - nobody wants sick eggs.

Some of it comes from people referring to Holly eggs last Christmas as 'potatoes' in the DC Chat. xd.png Not sure if it has origins other than that as well....

I thought it might be a Portal 2 reference.

"Oh, hai. So how are you holding up? 'Cause I'm a potato. *clap, clap, clap*"

Wow, just saw a chocolate egg in the AP. I hope whoever abandoned it didn't make a mistake!

Thanks for the Valentines, I no longer feel like Charlie Brown wub.gif

Woo! Happy Valentine's Day everyone wub.gif

The eggs and hatchlings are just gorgeous, but for now I am just loving the Valentine messages. Thanks Sif for the "arrow to the knee" message. It is the leading excuse around here for anything left undone.

"I was going to do that, but..."

I got my two! biggrin.gif

Ohh, looks like a male only species!

I kind of like that. I have an idea to get a few CB female Pinks so I can breed them with my Sweetling-sired Pinks.

A non-pink Valentine's dragon? LOVE IT! We need more red around here! I don't think this one will be over cutey-girly either, which makes me super happy. I think these may become my fav valentine dragon (and the val09 are hard to top on my list!).

I thought it might be a Portal 2 reference.

"Oh, hai. So how are you holding up? 'Cause I'm a potato. *clap, clap, clap*"

Actually it's from someone's dragon description we read a really long time ago.

"He eats a carrot and sometimes a potato"

We all thought it was so hilarious it's become kind of a thing now.. >_> It doesn't have anything to do with portal as I believe this was all before portal 2 ever came out.

Edited by Bernouli

I did think of the hollytater possibility, mostly because of the one potato ornament a couple of years ago, but figured I might just be missing a more obvious reference, heh.

GladOS made a fine potato, methinks. laugh.gif

So much in wub.gif with the hatchies ... sumptiously delicious! I just wanna lick them! xd.png