TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Too bad LadyLyzar couldn't be bribed *cough* to divulge some background information about the dragons. tongue.gif If only, if only. *sigh*

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

Is perhaps, the one hatchie's code (white) in reference to White Day...?

I was kind of wondering that when I first saw it since that's the only valentine-like thing I could relate the colour to...

From the code's clues, I'm going to guess it's a white chocolate dragon. But personally, I think it's going to be a desire (because of the current hatchie description) or a red velvet dragon (don't ask why, it just reminds me of the cake...-.-)

Is there an award for sending out valetines?

No. It is just for fun.

Awesome! That hatchlings seem to be sick...though.

TJ's eggs and hatchies are always sick, but they can never die, because they are his.

Alright, I've got to admit, I burst out laughing when I saw the 'I desire for you to be my flushed quadrant' xd.png

That one and the "water you talking about" one both made me laugh. xd.png

I do like the idea of sending Valentines out. I wish I could have sent more, but work got in the way (as it will most days). But, I got a couple, and they made me smile (especially since I've had a rough few days). So, I'll be sending some out to make others smile.

Can't wait for the babies to grow up so we can see what they are for sure. I do love the eggs though.

Love the hatchies a lot and I can't wait to see what the Adults are going to look like. But going by what the hatchies look like they are going to be amazing looking.

What exactly does the Valentine event do? I know you can receive cards etc. which is cool in itself but does it do anything else?

I want to make sure I am not missing anything.

BTW, new eggs/hatchies are AWESOME!

Oh, my... I like the new ones! wub.gif

Today I was prevented to hunt, but my dear friend grabbed me two eggies. <3

thanks to all who were charged for this wonderful event. Happy Valentines day! smile.gif

Ah such beautiful work on the valentines and that huge amount of work that was sure to take that chocolate box~! X3 I admire the spriters <3

Happy Valentines everyone!

already caught two with no trouble biggrin.gif The eggs are beautiful.

how do you get the eggs? i sent a valentine and stuff... unsure.gif

The way you catch normal eggs. Just go to any of the biomes and click!

how do you get the eggs? i sent a valentine and stuff... unsure.gif

if you mean the new Val eggs that are so adorable all you need to do is to go to a biom and click on it, when i was checking it out earlyer there was only a fistfull of people in them so it shuld be only 2 clicks for 2 eggs.

I laughed so hard at the "Banana" poem, I kept choosing it for my Valentines. Now I know who made it... xd.png Admins can be so funny!!

AWESOMEST DAY EVER THE NEW DRAGONS ARE AWESOME ME LIKEY!!!!!!!! I WAS SO ANXIOUS I WAS UP AT 3AM GETTING THEM YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYYAYAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited: For page stretch.

Edited by Khallayne