TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Actually it's from someone's dragon description we read a really long time ago.

"He eats a carrot and sometimes a potato"

We all thought it was so hilarious it's become kind of a thing now.. >_>

Thank you, Berms. This shall not be lost! D:

~

Hope everyone is managing eggs well! Do be careful about putting your brand new eggs in fansites! I've seen quite a few in fansites and quite a few are already sick. 3=

Happy hunting!

We all thought it was so hilarious it's become kind of a thing now.. >_> It doesn't have anything to do with portal as I believe this was all before portal 2 ever came out.

AHA! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Potato card = funny on its own.

Potato card + reference = even funnier.

Thanks muchly!

I don't know how you people are getting all your's so easily... I have only glimpsed two today.... >.<

First few minutes of each hour with the hourly drops-- doesn't last long, but as long as you're not too slow, you should be able to catch one or two. ^^

I don't know how you people are getting all your's so easily... I have only glimpsed two today.... >.<

Be sure you're checking at the top of the hour, because that's when you're certain to see a lot of them in the biomes. If you can, turn off images and javascript to shorten your load time.

Wow, I got 2 of the new release within minutes of starting stalking, on the 11.00am cavetime drop...

And managed to pick up 2 '09s and a Sweetling in the AP .... and was glomped with a Rosebud!

This was so much easier than Hallowe'en ....

(Love the Valentine cards too!)

Edited by Angelrc22

Yay, managed to get two eggs! The hatchies are so pretty, I can't wait to see what the adults will look like~

And thank you so so much to all of you guys who sent me some Valentine messages, it made my day! wub.gif

I love my cards I'm getting but I'm curious. Who put the Skyrim joke in there?

"I was going to write something sweet, then I took an arrow to the knee"

WB

Chocolate dragons! This makes me so happy, words just can not express. I'm waiting to see the adults before I pick names, but I have a few good ones in mind!

I lol'd a lot at the cards. Arrow in the knee and sometimes a potato are epic. I think that's all I've been sending out, on various cards. I've seen posts from people who don't get the ref's... and it's pretty funny... "An arrow in the knee? What?" X3

Happy Valentine's, everyone! Thanks again to all who worked on this!

@Wolf: Sif did it. C;

Edited by MindsEye

I love the Valentines eggs and the idea of sending cards :3 Thanks for this great event and happy Valentinesday to everyone!

Aww, the hatchies are so cute! ^^ I managed to snag mine with the last drop in under a minute lol.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Can't wait to see what the adults look like! biggrin.gif

Happy V-Day! I love the Valentine cards, they're super cute. tongue.gif

We all thought it was so hilarious it's become kind of a thing now.. >_> It doesn't have anything to do with portal as I believe this was all before portal 2 ever came out.

wub.gif this. That potato card was hilarious enough already! I love all the thought that went into creating these adorable, funny cards. smile.gif

Working on catching my Valentine's eggs. The hatchlings, though, make me crave chocolate.

Wish I knew who put in the Homestuck line... I saw it and went "ooh, interesting."

Grabbed both of my eggs during the last drop and just saw the cute hatchies - love the idea of a chocholate dragon! <3 Also loved that catching these pretties was quick and easy. biggrin.gif

And I really like the Valentines cards - I'm going to send a whole bunch of them! xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

Does every user have a different set of things to write on their valentine?

Because I've recived quite a few with messages that I don't have... huh.gif

<script type="text/javascript" src="/html/a/2012-02-14.js"></script>

OH YES

Heeheehee, this is so fun!

I have one more friend to send a Valentine to once DC is done with maintenance.

Other than that, I've already anonymously sent an "arrow in the knee" to an ES fan, and a "more than meets the eye" to a Transfan...I need to find a Homestuck fan. >>;