TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh my gosh, the hatchlings are so pretty! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the adults. (:

OMG this is sooo cool. Thanks to the bioms I managed to get my valintime dragons! Before this year I could not get any of them so TY very much for making this Valintimes day a vrey good one!

Check the DC Wiki they are under "Currently Being Released"

I know, I did earlier but thanks nonetheless!

YAY! They're red! I <3 red! And the sprites look so lovely!

Happy Valentines Day all!

I have to say, this Valentine's day was looking to be not a very good day for me. But then I log on today see the gorgeous new CHOCOLATE~! dragons and the amazing badge and the cute valentines?! It made everything so much better. And I was able to get both my eggs immediately just now.

Thank you so much TJ and everyone. You've made my first Valentine's Day at DC a great one.

Yeah, I've noticed that the holiday releases are getting less frustrating than they used to be.

I'm laying the 'blame' for that on the biomes--it spreads out the load, so instead of 500 people trying to catch what, 6 eggs? (I wasn't here, so idk what TJ used to do during holiday releases in the old cave) you have that spread out over 5 biomes, trying to catch 15 eggs in all. So nice~

Edited by silver_chan

Got my two eggs - they're real beauties. Also got the two 2009 eggs that I was hoping for, a second Sweetling, and even a valentine. Probably the latter was by random assignment, but hey...beggars can't be choosers! :-)

Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! And thanks to TJ and the spriters for another great holiday event!

wub.gif Happy Valentines day to all of dragcave, i hope yoru all having a wodnerfull daya nd may the ones you care about take a moment to atleats think of you.

also male red chocolate dragons = LOVE THEM!!! biggrin.gif

The eggs are really pretty, and love the hatchlings.

I also love some of the completely random messages I can send! Perfect for random person valentine card sending!

Great job everyone involved!

Yes, since the biomes they have gotten easier. I caught both of my eggs on the very first drop.

I'm wondering, how many of you have remembered to send a valentine card to TJ09? I'm wondering how many he has by now biggrin.gif

I was hoping to get some spontaneous valentines but no such luck, so I decided to jump on the begging train. :blush:

Yep, easiest holiday catch evah. smile.gif Snagged my two in about a minute last night, then offered my catching services to a couple of friends who struggle on dial-up, and snagged their quota in no time flat as well. So then I sent valentine cards. laugh.gif

Many thanks to TJ and spriter, as always, and I look forward to seeing what these gorgeous eggs/hatchies look like when they're grown up!

These were really easy to catch! Almost too easy, I think, as it still should be a challenge to get the dragon. But doesn't matter, happy Valentine's Day everyone!

"I was going to write something sweet, but then I took an arrow to the knee"

That just made me laught so hard xd.png

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! wub.gif

Grabbed two of those beautiful eggs very quickly and was delighted to get a few cards. Though I'm sure a few more wouldn't hurt... biggrin.gif

I'm gonna spread the love and send cards as quickly as I can. *pokes timer and eyes more victi- er, giftees*

So many sick Valentines eggs in the hatcheries. Remember that Holidays bring extra traffic to the fan sites, so growing things get sick more easily today. Keep an eye on your eggs!

They are easy to get indeed.

I remember the Valentines 09 dropped in a mix with the regular eggs, only in the hour drops. And there were no biomes. THAT was a challenge. xd.png

Of course it's much better now, people shouldn't be frustrated.

"I was going to write you something sweet, but then I took an arrow to the knee."

Oh, that is awesome in so many ways. xd.png Thank you, TJ! This is the best online birthday ever! I love the valentine feature and the new drags are beautiful. :'D

Edited by TLOSpyrogirl

Yes, since the biomes they have gotten easier. I caught both of my eggs on the very first drop.

I'm wondering, how many of you have remembered to send a valentine card to TJ09? I'm wondering how many he has by now biggrin.gif

I was hoping to get some spontaneous valentines but no such luck, so I decided to jump on the begging train. :blush:

TJ's probably half-buried in Valentines by now.

I sent a 'thank you for all you do' one but maybe should have sent one of the funny ones...

I'm loving the Valentines cards - what a brilliant idea that was!

And so nice to be able to catch eggs in only 2 Drops and have it done!