TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Heeheehee, this is so fun!

I have one more friend to send a Valentine to once DC is done with maintenance.

Other than that, I've already anonymously sent an "arrow in the knee" to an ES fan, and a "more than meets the eye" to a Transfan...I need to find a Homestuck fan. >>;

I'm having too much fun sending the Skyrim "arrow in the knee" one with the first design (dragon with the bow and arrow) to random people! smile.gif All the Valentine's combinations are great! It's been fun to play with them all.

love the new eggs! thanks TJ! I got both because my friend and I stayed up till midnight :3 the eggs look so pretty and so do the hatchlings... Thanks again! i love them!

Cool Event. But there is just a little problem. For those who use the Portal 2 design, some valentines are written white on a very clear background, and that makes them totally unreadable. Maybe you should fix the writing color for all designs. Thanks ^^ !

Lol, never really noticed, but now you say it, that is true... *squints*

Love the new eggs! I'm glad that they are easy to catch, got my two eggs before I had to leave for work this morning. And one of them has a code that made me smile: TATUt!!! biggrin.gif

I also like the card event and the new badge on my scroll!

Okay, this is the first time ever that the first two eggs I clicked on were mine and not taken by someone else xd.png

And those Valentine wishes are amazing! I already got some random ones and I love them biggrin.gif

Finally got time to see the s2 hatchies, they are really cute.

I've been having so much fun sending out cards to all kinds of people. :D And it just makes me grin like crazy every time I get a "new card" message. <3

I'm so looking forward to the adult dragons now... those babies are just adorable. *squishes them*

Gee this seems like such a painless Valentine's drop! I was around for the '09 Valentine Chaos, and in comparison.....there just ISN"T any comparison. This is much much nicer!

lol yay valentines day <3 so happy lol cant wait till i get my eggs i have to hatch one of mine first -stares at my egg- almost there Dx tee hee happy v-day everyone!

Happy V-day everybody! Good luck catching the new chocolate dragon! ^.^

I just realized, we finally have a chocolate dragon to go along with the Cheese! biggrin.gif

I can't wait for them to grow up! I already have names saved for them! <3 From what they look like now, I can't really think of a good pairing for them yet. Guess I'll have to wait to see the adults.

I kept thinking of Socky when I saw it.

Surely there must be another source.

It's from a description that went through to be reviewed quite a while ago, about a dragon who eats a carrot and sometimes a potato.

Do chocolate dragons melt? unsure.gif

My eggies are cracking yay! smile.gif

wub.gifwub.gif Happy Valentines Day! wub.gifwub.gif

Edited by majors