TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The new babies are so awesome! Really lovely! biggrin.gif But what's that? Is that...chocolate...I see on their backs?? xd.png I have no idea, but that's just what it looks like to my half asleep state! I love the babies! **nibbles**

Thanks so much, TJ, for the wonderful egg release and the cool event! xxoo And thanks to the awesome artist who created the dragon, too! <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

tongue.gif For fun, I picked a page of this thread and sent everyone who posted on it a V-day message. Wow, that took a while! Only received one so far myself - no, not begging for cards, just sayin'. I got the badge, which is so cute I squeed loudly & frightened my kitties. xd.png

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

I Sent! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

Who wants to send me a card?

oh and I give too! : D

Waiting List: 0

Last: 15:00

Il send as soon as i can and thanks ^^

I feel this way too. The eggs are like little works of art, so elegant. xd.png They look like they're soft and silky.

Edited by TwilitProphet

Can somebody give me that greeting card please?wub.gif

Name of my scroll is KATArinka tongue.gifwub.gif

I Sent! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

Waiting List: 3

Last: 15:13

I Sent! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

send you one happy.gif

tongue.gif For fun, I picked a page of this thread and sent everyone who posted on it a V-day message.  Wow, that took a while!  Only received one so far myself - no, not begging for cards, just sayin'.  I got the badge, which is so cute I squeed loudly & frightened my kitties.  xd.png

Heh. Happy Singles Awareness Day to you, too. Btw, you've got a card tongue.gif

Edited by Lolchen

Happy Valentine's Day! Or Singles Awareness Day!

I'm loving the new eggs and have tons of fun with the cards! I wish anonymous sending was optional. These cards would be a great way of saying 'thank you' to those who helped me finally get my Valentine's dragons!!

I'm picking random people off of here and sending out cards. smile.gif I've sent about 6 so far, including one for TJ last night! He's probably got thousands! xd.png

Please can someone send me the cards? My username is Bifrost. Also, please send them to my brother as well, Princeblonde. Thank you!

tongue.gif For fun, I picked a page of this thread and sent everyone who posted on it a V-day message. Wow, that took a while! Only received one so far myself - no, not begging for cards, just sayin'. I got the badge, which is so cute I squeed loudly & frightened my kitties. xd.png

Even though you aren't begging for cards, sent you one nonetheless ^^

I got my eggs! I'm going to be sending cards out to people here who said they wanted one. I would love to get some cards. Happy Valentines day everyone!!!

I Sent! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

I would! But only after my 10 minutes of waiting though >.< which should be in about another 5 more minutes ^^

I hope I'll send fast to you ohmy.gif. c:

I Sent! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

Last:15.23 (French time xd.png)

lol getting the new val eggs was 10 second job xd.png nice, that i dont need to hunt all day ^^

Happy Valentine!