TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy V-Day DC <3 it's my first Valentines event here on the site and right now I'm kicking myself because I can't take another egg for another 4-5 hours D= I can't wait to be able to grab one of those lovely red eggs, they look so gorgeous. I really wonder what type of dragon will hatch out of those biggrin.gif

Ohh, pretty eggs <3 Thanks to the team and sprites <33

And I LOVE the message idea. I'm having so much fun with this biggrin.gif

(I will spent most of my time on this. I want to give each and every person I know here a hug, and then some!)

Those eggs are not everywhere, is frustrsting having a bad conection sad.gif

At the top of the hour, in every Biome. wink.gif

Those eggs are not everywhere, is frustrsting having a bad conection sad.gif

The eggs drop in every biome. I just caught an egg from the AP. Try F5'ing in the AP while waiting for the 30 minute drop and the hourly drop.

I'm very happy now that i have my eggs :3

I'm a slow clicker but i fount the magical ctrl button is very useful and also going on the biomes with the least people help ^^

Save for what appears to be the default card to get the badge, i don't have any cards. Not saying im down or anything; not my favorite holiday. Just thought i'd mention it. Because I can.

Caught my two eggs quite close to the midnight release. When I actually saw them, I had to sit and stare for a bit. I really hate my screen now [i disliked it before], as the saturation is waaay too high so i can't see much of the egg pattern, i cant remember how to summon forth the settings to change this, and i remember last time i tried to tone down the saturation it just put grey over the screen. I'll just have to look at the eggs from my 3ds later.

I sent a valentine's day card to skauble for gifting me my Holly Egg. rolleyes.gif I also got my 2 v-eggs at 8 and by 8:04 I was finished. Now that is fast!!!! Thanks TJ and Happy Valentine's Day everybody.

I'm having fun with the cards! This was an awesome idea, whoever thought it up and executed it! Thanks! (I even had two before I logged off after catching my eggs! Thank you to those who sent hem and to those who have sent several since then!)

Happy Valentine's Day, DC!

*leaves large bowls of cinnamon hearts*

user posted image

Who wants a card?! : 3

May I have one, please? I'll send one in return!

To people asking about biomes, I *think* I caught mine in Coast. I was sleepy so I'm not 100% positive.

The egg is gorgeous!! Hopefully will be able to pick up a second later today biggrin.gif

Haven't gotten any cards yet but I sent one to my friend, who probably isn't awake yet haha. Such a cute event :3

I sent a valentine's day card to skauble for gifting me my Holly Egg. rolleyes.gif I also got my 2 v-eggs at 8 and by 8:04 I was finished. Now that is fast!!!! Thanks TJ and Happy Valentine's Day everybody.

Ooooh I did the same! <3 One of the first people whom I sent a card! <3 Though mine went to Nureyev biggrin.gif

Happy valentines day everyone!!!The new eggs are really beautiful.I wonder how the adult sprite looks.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif