TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I picked up my eggs last night. Those hatchlings are so pretty! I can't wait for them to grow up! Oh gosh! biggrin.gif I'm so excited! I was looking forward to a red dragon this year!

Yay! Happy Valentine's day everyone! ^^ I've sent out a couple of random recipient Valentines. These Valentines are so cute...

Ohh, pretty eggs <3 Thanks to the team and sprites <33

Ditto this, this is probably my fave egg sprite so far, I love the ripple effect on them happy.gif ... (caught my two earlier today, then topped it off with (my first ever) CB Vine from the AP ohmy.gif, awesomest dragon-y Valentine's day yet!)

Thanks to the people I've received messages from too biggrin.gif

Happy Valentine's Day all!

If cards are anonymous i would love that you could even write the message your self and not pick one from list smile.gif

Thanks TJ that was really easy, you are lovely to us at the love day :-)

But I wanted to send some cards to my friends, but some names don't work, I don't know why? User is unknown.....!!!???

May I have one, please? I'll send one in return!

To people asking about biomes, I *think* I caught mine in Coast. I was sleepy so I'm not 100% positive.

I Sent! ^^

Please back !^^

I have to say that the sprites are adorable, very well done... They make me so excited to see the adults... Sadly I was unable to be here to get the 2011 Halloween and Christmas Dragons due to health issues, I am excited that I have my 2 for this event smile.gif

HAY,ANYONE WANT A CARD?!

I dont know anyone so ill give a card to anyone who wants one.

I'd love to have one ^^

I caught two eggs at midnight~ ^w^

And if those lilttle cutie hatchlings are what the dragon looks like as a baby, I'm not gonna be disappointed with these nice guys!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

*hugs*

But I wanted to send some cards to my friends, but some names don't work, I don't know why? User is unknown.....!!!???

Friends from the forum? Then maybe their scroll name is different from their forum name.

Sent you one. smile.gif

Thank you ^^ I'll send you one too if you tell me your scroll name smile.gif

Save for what appears to be the default card to get the badge, i don't have any cards. Not saying im down or anything; not my favorite holiday. Just thought i'd mention it. Because I can.

And because I can, you've now got a valentine's card biggrin.gif

Who wants to send me a card?

oh and I give too! : D

Waiting list: 1

Sending you one in 8 mins ^^!

Who wants to send me one? tongue.gif

Edited by Lolchen