TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

This card sending is great fun.

I've sent a few to specific people and am now having fun sending random ones out.

got two~beautiful scarlet and the cute heart shape on it!the pattern of eggshell makes me think of chocolate and red rose~brilliant!thank you!

I sent you one xaneas

I Sent! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

Who wants to send me a card?

oh and I give too! : D

Waiting List: 3

Last: 15:47 (French time xd.png)

Okay. Anyone need '09, '10, and/or '11 Dragons? I have them (not bred) and they will need homes. The '09 Valentine has Conditions, though. Also, drops are very hour, right? I'm going to get one! Please pm me.

Oh and thank you for the valentine card whoever sent one to me. I wish 2 send and get more! hehe!

Edited by Shokomon

okay so i sent out some random ones, but how do you check if you've received one yourself? i'm not seeing anything showing up lol

I got my eggs! I'm going to be sending cards out to people here who said they wanted one. I would love to get some cards. Happy Valentines day everyone!!!

Sent~ Happy Valentine's Day! ^^

I Sent! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

sent!

I love the badge, it's really cute, and the little dragon has a lovely colour.

Does anyone want to send me a valentine ? I've only received the one my sister sent me. I will send one back if you tell me who you are smile.gif

My scroll name is AnnaSelka

Edited by Anna Selka

gah, the hatchies are gorgeous. i'm not sure if i should freeze or not, though... probably not. i like me some CB's. wink.gif

send me a valentine?

I caught my two eggs in the first drop this morning. ^-^

O.O Are these going to be chocolate dragons?!?! I've sorta been expecting the valentine dragons this year to be chocolate dragons since the "Chocolate and Cheese" story in the christmas event.

Please back ^ ^

=====================

Sent smile.gif My scroll name is AnnaSelka.

I wouldn't mind a few more cards.... But of course I won't beg.

Are these v-day dragons dropping in all biomes, or what?

Yup they are dropping in all biomes ^^ I'll send one card in another 5 minutes ^^

I am really enjoying sending cards out. I have done a few random and have been sending some to people on the forums. I'll be sending another in about ten minutes. And thank you to those who sent me cards!

Thank you to those who sent me a Valentine card! smile.gif

okay so i sent out some random ones, but how do you check if you've received one yourself? i'm not seeing anything showing up lol

If I'm not wrong you'll see something on top (like if your egg/hatchling is sick) saying something like "You have unread Valentines" with a link, but I've only seen it on my dragon page so far...

Does anyone want to send me a valentine ? I've only received the one my sister sent me. I will send one back if you tell me who you are smile.gif

sent smile.gif

Just click on "Dragons" at the top of your scroll, you should be informed that you have one. wink.gif

Will send you one in a few mins!

If I'm not wrong you'll see something on top (like if your egg/hatchling is sick) saying something like "You have unread Valentines" with a link, but I've only seen it on my dragon page so far...

thanks! smile.gif i just saw it smile.gif

Can somebody send me a card? I'm randomly sending out mine.

Card send! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

Waiting List: 4

- rudeltier

- nicoleong9

- Husker

- AnnaSelka

Last: 15:57 (French time xd.png)