TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I... have unread valentines...?

Q U Q

/forever alone.

TOGETHER ALONE ;W; (Naaah i got a lot of cards from sweethearts <3) But no partner here either T_T

Is it just me who keeps checking every hour or so that the valentine eggs are still safely on my scroll ? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I keep checking every ten minutes. biggrin.gif

I'm scared they'll get softshell, but so far, so good!

Is it just me who keeps checking every hour or so that the valentine eggs are still safely on my scroll ? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Same here, I keep thinking that I only took them in a dream and that when I check back again tomorrow, they'll be gone xd.png

gah, the hatchies are gorgeous. i'm not sure if i should freeze or not, though... probably not. i like me some CB's. wink.gif

send me a valentine?

I sent you one smile.gif

And me too Disa smile.gif

Edited by Anna Selka

I am really enjoying myself with this card gifting biggrin.gif I've been sending lots to "random recipient" but now i'm gonna send the next few to people who i've met on the forums smile.gif Have only received a couple myself so far, but hopefully it'll change over the course of the day as more people get online wink.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I hope you all get loads of chocolates xd.png

I'm enjoying sending out cards. Just sent out another one to a random person. Since I don't really have anyone else to send them to.

My favorite is the one involving an arrow to the knee. laugh.gif

My badge changed? This morning, it was red, and now it's some kind of purple? o.O Help? Also, maybe these cards are for the mystery event?

I'm enjoying sending out cards. Just sent out another one to a random person. Since I don't really have anyone else to send them to.

My two favourites are the ones where my vines ate my flowers and the Banana poem that doesn't make sense xd.png

Even though you aren't begging for cards, sent you one nonetheless ^^

*meep* That's so sweet, thank you! You guys are all great, I go off for a few minutes & come back to find a handful of cards. I am seriously enjoying the heck out of this event.

TJ, hard-working spriters, & everyone who's sent cards:

wub.gifYOU ROCK!!! wub.gif

Who wants cards?! biggrin.gif

Also, anyone need '09, '10, and/or '11 Dragons? I have them (not bred) and they will need homes. The '09 Valentine has Conditions, though. PM Me!

Oooh, chocolate eggs! I got two easily!

And cards!

Shame I don't know many people on this forum... I'll pick some random people instead.

Edited by Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Who wants cards?! biggrin.gif

Also, anyone need '09, '10, and/or '11 Dragons? I have them (not bred) and they will need homes. The '09 Valentine has Conditions, though. PM Me!

Me! biggrin.gif

My badge changed? This morning, it was red, and now it's some kind of purple? o.O Help? Also, maybe these cards are for the mystery event?

DC wiki says that Organizers and Contributors get a purple badge.

Anyone else's cards stacked on top of each other so you can't view the ones on the bottom? Or is there a way to scroll through the cards you've received?

Never mind xd.png figured it out!

Edited by Husker

Oooh, chocolate eggs! I got two easily!

And cards!

Shame I don't know many people on this forum... I'll pick some random people instead.

*stares at number of posts* You....don't know people on the forums?!

send you one happy.gif

Card send! ^ ^

Please back ^ ^

=====================

Who wants to send me a card?

oh and I give too! : D

Waiting List: 4

- nicoleong9

- Husker

- AnnaSelka

- Disa

Last: 16:07 (French time xd.png)

you liked it you got it lol

gah, the hatchies are gorgeous. i'm not sure if i should freeze or not, though... probably not. i like me some CB's. wink.gif

send me a valentine?

Sent you one~ Happy Valentine's! ^^