TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Can anybody please send me a card? I'd really appreciate it. I'll send one back if I can get your scroll name/ biggrin.gif

I got my eggs! I'm going to be sending cards out to people here who said they wanted one. I would love to get some cards. Happy Valentines day everyone!!!

Sent you one.

I love the new eggs and the hatchies look so cute :'D Having a great time sending random/adressed cards to ppl, the idea is so cute ^;^

Have a lovely day my dears, don't eat too much chocolate ;D

Alright got two smile.gif Beautiful egg design!

Now who want a card? ^^ (I haven't sent one yet)

Would you please send me a card? I have been up since midnight searching for these eggs. Thanks!

Can anybody please send me a card? I'd really appreciate it. I'll send one back if I can get your scroll name/ biggrin.gif

I will send you one in 10 min.

Can someone please send me the card with the dragons on it? I really want the eggs. Thanks!

If you want the cards, I would be glad to send one to you, but if you are looking for the eggs, you're gonna have to either catch them yourself from the cave (any biome) or have someone trade/teleport it to you. You'll probably only see the eggs around every hour, since they get snatched up pretty fast... Good luck with catching them ^^

Even though you aren't begging for cards, sent you one nonetheless ^^

Thank you! It's one of the cutest I've got yet <3

I love the eggs and hatchlings so far, red is one of my favourite colours! Thank you very much TJ and artists and happy Valentine's day to everyone. :3

Also, I have to say, the biomes work wonders with Holiday releases. I caught my two without much effort. ^^

*sending out cards to random people*

Since people talked about Valentine craze, I thought catching them would be really hard, but I've got my two in the first min!!!

Now, it's time to start sending random cards laugh.gif

Who wants them?

*Hums* Have sent 8 cards, am getting ready to send the next one, have two more to send after that, and then I'm going to start picking off random people from the forum. Wish I knew who mine were from! They want to be my friend! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Also, those dragons are making me hungry. wink.gif

I had one card when I woke up this morning and I've sent out 4 already ^^ I've got a timer set up so I can send one every 10mins ^^

WB

Wow, what GORGEOUS eggs! Can't wait to see the hatchies and adults. smile.gif

These 2-egg limit events are so much easier with the biomes. Halloween is still rough, though!

Oh, and the Valentine cards are awfully cute! Wish I knew who mine were from, so I could be sure to reciprocate. wub.gif

Lolchen

you have a card you have been handing them out like crazy so you got another tongue.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

Nicoleong9, you've got a return card wink.gif

God, I'll never finish my list today if I sat at the computer all along xd.png

Sent one ^^

LOVE the eggs and the hatchies are adorable! They were very easy for me to catch. Happy Valentine's Day!

Have sent out a few cards already and received one, but it would be nice to know who they're from.

I wouldn't mind a few more cards.... But of course I won't beg.

Are these v-day dragons dropping in all biomes, or what?

Lovely the lil Vday sprites biggrin.gif

and love the idea of sending out the valentine cards, I have so many to send! Thanks for the cards everyone smile.gif

Got my eggs earlier.

Got a card, too.

So far I sent 6, I think...

Taking into account the different cards and styles, there are 760 cards in total... Holy crap.

I wouldn't mind a few more cards.... But of course I won't beg.

Are these v-day dragons dropping in all biomes, or what?

sent wink.gif