TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Aww.. could it be that we cannot see, who sent what card? I would love to answer some Valentine cards somehow ^^"

I am crossing my fingers for white chocolate dragons with either a bow or a box- I know everyone thinks they're roses, but they almost look like red wrapping paper or red silk to me.

EDIT: All cards, even those sent to specific people, are anonymous

Edited by zoreta

Got my 2 eggs a while ago~

I was actually surprised I was able to get them so fast considering the fact that my internet has been terribly slow lately. It took me about 10 minutes to load this page alone. :/

I've got my two. Happy Singles Awareness Day to all those, like me, who don't have a Valentine, Happy Valentine's Day to those lucky people that do, and good luck to those who haven't gotten their eggs yet.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Well managed to send out 6 more cards and TJs eggs Stttilll havent hatched.... at stage 3 though so we are getting there lol wub.gif

I just want to see them b4 I go to bed.. (pokes eggs with stick) wub.gif

So cute. >w< I love the V-day cards!

Thanks for the Valentine Day release! <3

Hope everyone has a yummy Valentine's! happy.gif

Got my two eggs and helped a friend catch her two... then got two valentines. <3 Yay.

I used to give away sweetrolls to whoever I met, but then I took an arrow in the knee. And then someone stole my sweetrolls. sad.gif

Very beautiful eggs! Can't wait to see what hatches from them. Event is really nice too. Time to send out lots of cards! biggrin.gif

Ahh. I breed a 2009 and now I have 20 minutes to find someone to give it too ohmy.gif.

Oh another note. I can't find any eggs, but I hope I'll be able to cacth at least one.

Almost there just pop little guy1 wub.gif

Wow, the eggs are beautiful! Like a Crimson Rose color. Got both mine and i love them. happy.gif

Nice Skyrim valentines card meme by the way. I can't wait to send more cards! xd.png

Love the eggs, beautiful! I would have posted here earlier, but I couldn't seem to get on the forums, for some reason.

Also, loved the uh...5 minute beta of the scroll filters XD

Send ALL THE CARDS!

I do like the fact that they're anonymous, you can send them to random people, AND they're funny.

Kudos to a neat idea bound to make people smile!

Noooo! Maintainance! TJ's eggs where just about to hatch, as well!