TJ09

2012-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I can't send cards fast enough. There are so many people I want to get to! Good thing we have a week, lol. ;~;

This is so cool, thank you! Gonna send loads of them after downtime is over. But first, I gotta get my hands on a couple of those new Valentine's eggs, which look great by the way ^^ Can't wait to see what they hatch into...

I was about to have a cow about downtime but it came back nice and fast so im good smile.gif

24 cards sent out tonight wub.gif not bad

The eggs are lovely! I got one right before the downtime, now waiting for the cave to get up again + an ER egg to hatch before catching my second one.

Oh wow, despite the downtime, I'm already loaded, which is good, seeing how I have a conference speech to refine today :B, ergo, not so much time to stalk for elusive breeds.

Edited by lightbird

OMG LOVE the Hatchies!!!!!!!

I wonder if the other will have a chocolate coat instead of white like this one... smile.gif

Edited by majors

Wow, the eggs are beautiful! Like a Crimson Rose color. Got both mine and i love them. happy.gif

Nice Skyrim valentines card meme by the way. I can't wait to send more cards! xd.png

Why thank you! I was the one who wrote the arrow in the knee one. Please don't shoot me. Or if you do, make it an arrow in the knee? xd.png

Also sprited the pink with the bow and arrow card to go with it, and I have received a card of my pairing already, so if any are going to send some to me, something different would be nice, not that I'm against getting more of my own design/writing if people want to send. xd.png

Will have to wait until after maintenance to try catching eggs, got distracted by the valentines. tongue.gif

Cool hatchie's! It looks like a Christmas dragon! AND IT'S NOT PINK! I can't wait for them to grow up.

Edited by RotomGuy

Happy V-Day everyone!!! The new eggs are lovely and thank all the ones who are involved for the great event. The idea of sending V-Day-Cards is fantastic wink.gif .

woooo

Got my two eggs, and now I'm sending Valentines to all my friends as well as random people. I really love the badge!!

Edit: and hatch! Looking interesting!

Edited by platedlizard

So red...and sleek looking! I love them already. I can't wait to see the s2's and the adults wub.gif

Yes, yes. I know, I'm rushing them to grow up already tongue.gif

Yay! Caught mine! The eggs are beautiful, thanks to everyone who worked on this project!

I'm a little confused, I sent a Valentine to a friend, and the exact same one appeared in my Chocolate Box. Does the box show the ones I sent too, or did someone send me the exact same Valentine's Card?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Oooooh, such pretty hatchies~

...I refuse to give up my hopes for a chocolate dragon yet, LOL. Goodness knows the S1 Pillow looks nothing like the adult... /crosses fingers, toes, arms, and eyes!

Nice eggs! Catch my 2 within 10 seconds! Super lucky and super happy now! laugh.gif

BTW

The Valentine's messages are anynimous or somehow you could find out who send them for you? Because I like to know who sends me if I got any...

Yes!

I knew they were red now let's see if they are easterns like I speculate them to be

Aw, he looks like red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. wub.gif

*Is assuming it's male since last year was female.*

Now just waiting for the second one to hatch. smile.gif Love the red shiny color very excited for these adults!

Love the Valentine Badges they are so cute wub.gif