UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((I believe Moonstones can't use magic. To me, it seems like it... All she has Isa her tail, which is physical. And isn't Moona just gonna bump into the wall? >_< don't see how that gets rid of her.))

"Not going." Moona crossed her arms. She swayed a little, and got pushed back. She got pushed into a wall. Moona didn't move."You can do your dumb magic tricks, but im going to come back." Moona said. She put her tail on the ground and lifted herself up.

((That's not supposed to do anything xd.png just showing off.))

((All the wall is supposed to do is just to keep them off of the territory. Also, it's a solid purple. It's not like Moona could see through it, either. She won't have anything to do here, either.))

((Not posting with Mustafa for a bit, he's gonna be in that secret cave for a while. Also, Isthalas is sleeping during the daylight hours but if you really want me to I can have her get a strange feeling like something is missing, forcing her to wake up now that her conscience has returned etc. etc. Though, she'll probably spasm with worry and feel pretty useless that Klutz poofed while she slept....great she'll become a daysominiac on top of being a vampire. x3))

Song finished off the strip of deer, juice dripping from her muzzle. Her paws were covered as well. Seeing this in her reflection, she laughed a bit to herself and plunged into the pond. It's COLD! she thought, diving under the surface. She rubbed her paws together and brought them to her face, getting rid of the pink and red stains. A slightly red cloud had begun to form over her, but was quickly dispelled as Song burst through the pond's surface and took in a big gasp of air. Her thoughts briefly floated to Klutz and Moona, but shrugged it off quickly. Probably got caught up in some game and forgot to tell anybody they were leaving, she thought as she plunged back into the water.

((Then I guess Moona is gonna have to get pushed into the wall until she breaks her bones. X3 unless Klutz or his dad does something.)

((Fairy, why won't you just let them be? They are going out of their way to say that your character is unwanted in their family time. I'm just saying this because I sympathize with Klutz's dad. I mean, he hasn't seen or known the whereabouts or condition of his son for so long. He finally has a chance to be reacquainted and their time together is marred by the presence of a stranger. There is something called common courtesy you know; that and Robby has asked you nicely to let them have their father son time alone.))

((You do realize that by saying that, robby could kill your character now. It depends on interpretation))

((You do realize that by saying that, robby could kill your character now. It depends on interpretation))

( Of course. He has my permission. I can live with it. As my teacher says,

There's always a time for a person to take a chance. And now its your turn
)) Edited by girlfairy76

((Yes, it is, it's a phrase meaning basically "It is done." But you say it when something happens either abruptly or in an odd manor. -lives in France- Anyway...uh, the RP?))

((Then I guess Moona is gonna have to get pushed into the wall until she breaks her bones. X3 unless Klutz or his dad does something.)

((Moona is not being crushed into the wall. She is being pushed away from the two. It expanded in a circle that originally surrounded Klutz and the Magi. Moona was not in it, so she simple gets pushed out of the ring. The only way she could really die is if she was stupid enough to stand between the wall and a tree. Klutz's father is not trying to kill Moona, just shove her away. Does this explain things?))

((Next person to have an OOC conversation in the roleplay gets struck by lightning and/or torn apart by my trained pack of warrior wolves./shot. Just kidding, but please try to keep it to the OOC. Girlfairy, it's more of a respect thing and you are being rather stubborn. Moona seems to stick to poor Klutz like glue.))

Gizmo landed on a small ledge adorned with bits of moss and dust that was shot into the sky upon contact with the gust his wings brought with him. He looked left, then right. Caves... caves.... caves..? he thought, not seeing any of the dark indents that usually dotted the mountainsides. He sighed angrily, his patience running low. Where ARE THEY??!

Ocius followed the River until he came to a small pond. He looked around but did not see anything at first glance. He walked up to the pond took a drink of the water. He was surprised at how cold it was. Back in the lab they never got cold water.

(>:o I is not stubborn! You wanna see stubborn? Then why don't you look at MY SISTER?!?! And yes, Moona is stuck like glue :3)

((Hey guys, please go check out my new art thread! I'm looking for critique and such wink.gif ))

Spyro watched the lab for a few long minutes before sinking back into the shadows of the forests. When the hatchlings are older, I'm gonna destroy that hellhole once and for all. No dragon should ever be forced to grow up there, he thought determinedly. The horse dragon retreated farther into the woods to a small lake. He lowered himself slowly into the chilly water, and stood so only his neck remained above water. Tipping his head back, Spyro watched the activity of the creatures in the canopy of the trees, tryinv to forget about the humans for a little bit.

((Considering that Klutz will be practicing with no other PC's, I think I'm just going to write it over time, regardless of other current roleplaying.))

"Now that, that annoyance is taken care of, we can finally start practicing magic," Klutz father stated.

"Cool! Are you going to show me how to shoot that rock like you did?" Klutz eagered.

"Not quite yet. First, you need to be able to connect yourself to the magical realm."

"Magical... realm? You mean that there is another world where the magic is?"

"Yes. But, it is a very dangerous place. Strange creatures and abominations infest the land. You must be able to control these creatures to control your magic." He paused for a moment. "Have you ever noticed anything like that?"

Klutz thought back. "No, I don't ever remember seeing any strange."

"Well, have you ever had any connection to magic, at all?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I need to know where to start with you."

"Well, this may be a little strange, but I had a dream once..." He looked down at the ground. His father's eye's widened.

"What do you mean? Tell me."

"It was scary. There was you. You were there!" he exclaimed, thinking back to his nightmares. "There were a bunch of those humans, with their loud, dart sticks. They were hunting me, and you tried to protect me!" He left out the part about his father's brutal death.

His father broke out into a grin. "You have magic in you, my boy!"

Moona got pushed back until she reached the trees. She huffed. "I'm not gonna go back then." She crossed her arms and tipped over. Klutz has to come back some time. She thought. She would just wait. Moona climbed up a pine tree until she reached a branch. She wrapped her tail around it and flung off the branch. She looked like a bat the way she was.

((Bump? I'm not posting quite yet. However, I'm not writing more yet until after a couple posts.))

Edited by thegreenrobby

Should we do some kind of time skip until a few hours before Vrael is ready to be released? Or at least until something minor-major happens before that subplot with Vrael...things are rather mediocre....I also can't do much during the day with a vampire, an injured one no less.))

Ocius looked at the pond and sighed. He looked around. Maybe I could stay here. It's not too bad. He thought to himself. He started trying to figure out where a good place to stay would be.