MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have five of each. Once they're all hatched I'll have my full set; An adult of both genders, a frozen hatchling of both genders, and an ungendered hatchling. I won't be catching any more after this.

Two and this:

"The dragons refuse to even go near each other."

>8| NOES. HOW DARE YOU. MAKE GEN2 BABIES BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO. AND I OWE PEOPLE BABIES K.

-eyes the cave- Do I dare try to get more CBs.

I got one GW gifted by a friend and was not able to catch one myself. I will never understand why anyone thinks it to be fun to make egg catching so difficult (not only for these eggs).

I am just about ready to give up. I had no trouble getting three royal blues but the goldens? It's just not happening! laugh.gif

I was able to catch 2 Golden Wyverns on the first day of the drop (after about 12 hours of constant stalkin!), but after TJ's grew up, they became almost impossible for me to catch! I guess their prettiness lured in all the cave-hunters. tongue.gif

I've traded a CB Black to get another pair, so now I'll have two breeding pairs. Plus, 4 breeding pairs of Royal Blues! I'm so stoked. They're just so, so pretty -- the blues are a new favorite of mine, for sure. Despite that, I've still dropped about 6 or 7 into the AP for lucky hunters. biggrin.gif I'll also be abandoning pretty PB eggs for sure.

I have 8 and I'm getting no more CB ones...unless someone throws a low timed one on the AP. I have 2 royals, one is a hatchling and the other is dead.

How many do I have to keep for myself or how many have I grabbed? I have and am keeping five myself: male/female adult, male/female hatchling, and ungendered hatchling (or they will be, they were all influenced as appropriate). I have grabbed quite a few more, but now my teleports are all on cool down or being saved for something else, so no more GW grabbing for a bit.

Oddly enough, on the first day, I had a harder time catching the Royal Blue eggs. I was surprised when I went to the trading forums and saw that the GWs were considered harder to get!

I am very lucky to have a very fast connection so I've been able to catch a GW in every hourly drop that I've tried except perhaps one. I never realized how much the connection matters until I tried to grab Hollies from the AP this Christmas and realized that I couldn't even catch commons in the AP due to the sluggish connection.

Edited by sfts

It's a little depressing since there's always like 60-100 people viewing the Alpine area and the output is so low. It's damn near impossible for me to get one. I have zero of either kind.

Still pressing F5 though... I'm resolved to get a CB of each some how.

:[

Edit:

Just caught my first GW

<3

Edited by Synnamonster

I got one CB Gold Wyvern, and I swear I danced around the room screaming and bouncing like crazy for five minutes. Now I can't seem to get it a mate, and it's been days. blink.gif

UGH my internet went out and I am on a borrowed computer. Are these gong to be rare or what?

I've got 3 thanks to an amazing person (you know who you are wink.gif), otherwise I'd never be able to get them myself. 2 have gendered male and 1 female and will grow up in a few hours - then I can test them and get some eggs for people who had no luck catching CB's. ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

Caught 4 Royal Blues and exactly 0 Golds. And I've been trying to trade for one since they came out. Tried to trade two blue eggs and later two blue hatchies for one gold but no luck.

But I'll will have one eventually xd.png

I got 2 of each. I really don't care for the sprite, so I'll just get female/male of each and continue my collection to hoard sunsongs, embers, pillows, fellfires and pygmies.

I have one. I'd really like to get a Male/Female pair, but i'm going to wait until the craze dies down a little.

I prefer Royal Blues, though. I have quite a few of them from trades and such. I really love them. :)

I've currently got two, one female and one male. I'm content with what I have now and if I catch more I will gift them. I plan on breeding mine and collecting more, but I can wait a bit.

I caught one for myself, and three for others. I need to get two more for someone else. xd.png;

I also caught one Royal Blue for myself.

EDIT; I now have two for myself. Still need one for someone else.

Edited by Anquatic

I have two, one grew up, and I'm waiting for the other to grow up. I also have a pair of the blue ones, but I'm really tempted to start hoarding a PB army of 'em.

Óh wow Viar, that's quite a bunch...

I have 6 now, but couldn't catch any more eversince... >: