MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will have 5 golden wyverns grow up in 5 hours and I'm willing to gift all the 2nd gens

Please contact me with your mate preference

List:

1 Closed

2 Closed

3 Closed

4 Closed

5 OPEN

Edited by Shinobimasterz

*sigh* I've been trying to get myself locked with the new releases, but my ratios are completely off. I keep on reflex clicking Royal Blues and missing Golds...

And I've run out of incubates... (sigh)

I have six, caught after hunting the Alpine almost every hour for three days straight.

I have no Golden Wyverns, but I finally, finally managed to catch a Royal Blue. I have several on my scroll, but they were all lucky trades. biggrin.gif

Just caught my 12th golden Wyvern - they still drop frequently. Traded away 4 so far, so 8 are on my scroll - the next one I catch will be gifted. My aim arte 16 CBs, though, as a good breeding stock^^

Edited by Varnayrah

I have none lol. though I'm not trying that hard really. RL have been very intensive lately and when I find time to hunt I'm too slow. oh well that must be my fate to have no CB metallics xd.png

I think they are my compensation for not having any CB Golds *lol* And I hope those will breed easier then Golds. Now I only need a similar beautiful silver coloured dragon that will breed well and compensate for CB Silvers xd.png

I think they are my compensation for not having any CB Golds *lol* And I hope those will breed easier then Golds. Now I only need a similar beautiful silver coloured dragon that will breed well and compensate for CB Silvers xd.png

LOL, exactly! They are the poor man's gold. biggrin.gif

I have 10 now, but they are not breeding as well as I'd hoped. Out of 3 breedings so far, I've gotten 1 PB (gifted), 1 black egg (with a black mate) and one refusal. dry.gif

LOL, exactly! They are the poor man's gold. biggrin.gif

yes, they are - to be honest though I do like their sprites better then the Golds'^^

Guess I'll have to stock up on the blue ones, since I seem to be unable to get the golden ones...

Caught another blue just now...still no gold..

Now up to 15 CB and 3 bred. I totally agree with them being the poor man's gold too. tongue.gif

I'm so glad these beauties finally got released. I was starting to get bored with collecting and now I have something to hoard again. Haven't been this locked in a long time.

I'm also glad that I have some nice trade fodder to get my count up as I am having no luck catching them myself. The first two days weren't too bad, and I managed to grab around 7, but now they are getting snatched up so fast. I was never any good at cave hunting. XP

Edited by tikigurl91

I was catching Goldens, clicked on a CB black and got the messege that my scroll was full, so I would have had it had I not been locked. >_< I did get two more golden eggs though, and I'll probably gift one of them. The vast number of people trying to get these eggs in the trade forums is almost overwhelming. I don't know where to start. O_O

I have 8 + the 4 I gifted and the one I traded makes 13 total.

If you guys like irony - I also caught after over two years my first cb real gold egg during one of the later drops. xd.png

I've been trying for four days now to get a single gold. I think the only way I'm going to get one at this point is to trade. Curse you crappy internet in the city xd.png.

yes, they are - to be honest though I do like their sprites better then the Golds'^^

Hehehe, me too! wink.gif They're so... graceful!

Exactly! biggrin.gif I love them but I can't catch them because I am way to slow. I'm very happy I could trade some other eggs for my 2 beautiful hatchies smile.gif

an unbelievably amazing person offered me two CBs as a gift! thank you again, you know who you are!

I just giften a Golden to someone who didn't have any, and I'm looking for one more person to gift to now. smile.gif

I don't have any Golden Wyverns v___v

They dissapeared before I could catch them xd.png

I did manage to catch 2 of those Blue dragons, but no Golds.

I hope I'll get a male and a female D: *crosses fingers*

don't have any Golden Wyverns v___v

I PMd you. smile.gif

I have one more Golden egg I can gift right now to someone who doesn't have any. biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic