MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I caught two after a lot of hitting F5key and clicking like crazy at the right side of the page.I find I had more luck in the top of the hour drops in getting them as the 5 minute ones was for the birds. With the 2nd one it was weird as even though I clicked on it --there was nothing happening in saying whether it was snared by somebody else or coming up with the urls below it. I just kept clicking on it and then as a last resort showed my fist to the monitor. That must have worked because it then came up with the urls beneath it. biggrin.gif

I was surprised to see they are now adults which means I can breed for a 2nd pair.Or at least try to do so depending on what kind of mood they are in. rolleyes.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

I have 7 Golden Wyverns so far. None of them caught by me, lol. I got my first gifted to me wub.gif, then my other 6 from trades.

I've been unlucky so far, but I'm still determined to get at least one tongue.gif

It seems every time I go in the Alpine Biome there isn't any, even just 1 or 2 minutes after the drop! Oh well, I'll get one somehow eventually... biggrin.gif

I have more than a dozend *oh yeah, hard, hard piece of work xd.png* and now when I want to breed pretty 2nd gens to gift-they turn out not to breed as well as I had hoped they would ;o;

I have yet to get a Gold Wyvern but now I am scroll locked so who knows if I will ever get a cb

i absolutely adore these new gold ones but i've only gotten one Gold Wyvern and that was a gift <3 trying to get another that way i have a pair and i can breed some pures to give away smile.gif but with my luck i won't get another or they'll end up being the same gender xd.png

Nope, stopped trying, something tells me it'll be easy enough to get one when all the fuss dies down.

They are rare, so by the time the fuss dies down you'll have a hard time seeing them in the cave.

Edited by BirdSpirit

They are rare, so by the time the fuss dies down you'll have a hard time seeing them in the cave.

is this confirmed by anyone official? i just bred 2 earlier (which i gifted), a PB and a black x shimmer. seen quite a few other bred ones too so i would assume no since they dont breed like rares

they also seem to drop fairly regularly. i've been able to pick up a few more. originally grabbed 10 eggs (4 now adults 4 hatchlings, and 2 traded) but since the drops slowed down still picked up 4 more; some for trade and some for my scroll (at 11 atm but may swap out a few more i have).

Edited by thiefofhearts

I just bred my one pair and they gave me a pretty PB egg, for my third GW. I still hope to pick up some more CBs, though. I have eight CBs of the Royal Blues, and it would be nice to have eight CB of the Gwyverns as well, if at all possible.

I haven't been able to catch a SINGLE one. I am really sadface over it. sad.gif I think the sprites are BEAUTIFUL, but I just don't think it is going to happen. :'(

@above, I think spiral would look very pretty. Currently have three, waiting for my other baby to grow up so I can breed some PBs. <:

Edited by Ashes The Second

I managed to grab 2. I just bred a male of mine with a female Red. Heres the lineage link. Tell me if I should continue this and in what way. Checker, spiral, or staircase?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FSiZ1

I think a checker board would be beautiful, although it may be easier do do a staircase. The Red is a pretty combination, and maybe I can try for an egg for you next week, if you decide to build a checker.

@wastedshame - Please don't give up, because I am proof that ANYONE can catch them if you're patient. I have an ancient desktop computer, on an aircard in a very low signal area. I get random white pages and time outs, and have poor hand eye coordination paired with randomly severe arthritis. All I have going for me is perseverance, and I've caught two. Good hunting, friend!

It takes time and patience, I have only been gifted/traded for mine, sadly. I see them, but cannot catch them. x.x; I am having no trouble catching the blue guys, wonder why! /sarcasm. I just despise the poses of the blues. They could have made them /amazing/ and yet they just... Kinda ruined it with the odd pose and odd legs, and the wings confuse me.

e; I love the golds so much I made fanart for them. Tempted to do that for my other dragons that I just adore. <3

Edited by Ashes The Second

I love these dragons! I have only managed to get my hands on three, but I will continue to try and catch them whenever I have room.

Honestly, I'm amazed at this release and the sheer difficulty of being able to get the eggs for a lot of people. Normally I keep to myself here, and do my thing, but for some weird reason I've felt the need to step up and gift out the Goldens, while still trying to build up a small army of my own. I have two open slots now, and am going to try and catch two more goldens. If I do, one is already promised to someone who doesn't have any, and I'll be happy to gift you the other if I get it, Wastedshame. smile.gif

I've never been one to feel guilty about hoarding my own eggs, nor do cries of 'UNFAIR!' move me much, but this time around I feel really bad for the user's that haven't even managed to snag one egg, let alone a dozen like I...and other's...have gotten. The dragons are just so damn beautiful and I imagine how I would feel if I didn't get any at all, so I've stepped up this time around and have gifted 4 CB eggs so far, gifted 1 2nd gen and booted two more to the AP, and intend to gift another two if i get them, and will probably gift more if I can. Like I said before, it's a little overwhelming, because so many people are still eggless. :S

Edited by MedievalMystic

Managed to get one, but I'm having such a hard time trying to catch a second. They're so beautiful, I would love to have a pair. It makes me sad. sad.gif I see some people have lots of them on their scrolls, and I don't understand how they've caught so many. I can't even trade for them - my offers are going unanswered. sad.gif

Still trying... still failing haha.

I would really like CB...but I don't have anything worth trading.

I have 2 CBs. I wish I had been more aggressive about getting more while they were still mass dropping, because it seems like I may not be able to get any more CBs. ):

Edited by Saloiq