MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm up to 12 CB, 2 PB, and one with a Winter Magi parent. happy.gif

Caught one, trading a CB Black for three more. Now if ONLY that person would accept the trade before the Black hatches...I think the gold wyverns will be super rare, glad i have one and am trading for more...if they dont gender right ill DIE!

Edited by Princess Kiara

I have five golden and five royals. Done looking for now because I tire of grabbing the same thing all the time. I hoard balloons and still only stick to one or two of them at a time. =p

+two other goldens that I gifted to a user who was kind of enough to breed something I needed and was struggling to catch them

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Socky how the censorkip.gif do you get all those!? Im having to trade for three of the four I need...I guess theyll be super rare (the golds not the blues...)

EDIT: Why did a bunch of asterisks turn into a Censor Kip?

Edited by Princess Kiara

Up to 10 CB gold wyverns now. And I've been at at least 20 top of the hour drops, and haven't been able to catch any since the first drop on the first day... I traded for the seven of the ten I own @.@

Op, forgot that I had two other golden wyverns that I gifted to a kind user who had bred me something I was looking for!

(That is an emote and the four asterisks are the code for it. :3 )

Just spent some time on hourly drops with images turned off. My internet isn't too bad and I've been through quite a bit of releases. ^^

I'm thinking if they were rare, they would be in all biomes.

~

Bred my adults earlier and produced three royal blues (royal x tinsel, royal x hellfire, royal x marrow). One royal and the golden didn't produce. o3o

I have two Golden Wyvern hatchies; one female and one male. I've been trying to get more, with no results. XP

Im sure I didnt click an electric yet I have one and am locked for 5 hours...And Im positive I didnt click it yet its there stubbornly locking me, and I cant find the apostrophe on my keyboard. Aaargh!

I'm thinking if they were rare, they would be in all biomes.

My thoughts exactly - and if they were so rare, they wouldn't still be dropping so often. ^^ I'm hoping to catch a fouth GW Wyvvern once the craze dies down a little, so I have 2 pairs.

Also bred my RB's and they produced 2 Royal eggs (one PB and one with a Moonstone female mate) - it looks like these beauties are good breeders. Very nice! smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

I have a 2nd gen Golden that someoen can have if they don't have many, or any, of the new eggs. Please PM me and I'll give you the teleport link. smile.gif

Edit: The egg has a new home now. biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm happy I actually got up to 4 royal blues. My internet connection is so slow, it's not even funny, especially when it breaks again.

Thus I have trouble obtaining a gold shimmer, and while I'm still trying, it's doubtful I manage any time soon :-/

I have zero of those...they seem to avoid me..I only managed to catch the blue ones so far...

I have two wyverns but I keep catching royal blues in the cave! I'd love to get a third one in case these two decide they don't like each other xd.png (it happened to my stripe pair!). So I've been cave stalking like mad, no luck ): I had to trade for the two I have.

I have 1... sad.gif

Don't complain. I've been excessively hunting for days and haven't gotten one! I'm not giving up though. biggrin.gif

Haven't managed to catch one yet. I'm sure I will eventually but have to admit that it's a little frustrating. I wasn't on line last weekend and this playing catch up has just worked on my nerves. Starting to think I'm taking the game a bit too seriously.

I've been trying so hard...just like when I was trying to get one holly, just one...I literally tried every hour to get one gold wyvern egg for the past two days...and I haven't been able to get one. 'A little frustrating' is an understatement. I'm about ready to cry.

Edited by Montre

I've been trying so hard...just like when I was trying to get one holly, just one...I literally tried every hour to get one gold wyvern egg every hour for the past two days...and I haven't been able to get one. 'A little frustrating' is an understatement. I'm about ready to cry.

Same. I keep picking up electrics, pillows and now harvest. I did click on a silver this hour but of course missed that one too. rolleyes.gif

I have 4 now, but I feel like they're getting harder to catch from the Cave.

I only saw a handful during the hourly drop compared to the Royal Blues (maybe about 1:5 now instead of about 1:3 before).

Still at two. After 24 hours of not even catching a miss-click in the Alpine, I loaded up on Embers from the Volcano. When an egg slot opened a couple of hours ago, I miss-clicked and actually caught a second Winter. At least I need them to help complete my CB collecting. I open another slot in about an hour, and hope luck will be with me again, although I should try breeding a Gold before I go hunting. If I get one, maybe I can trade for Wyverns, as that seems to be the way a number of people are getting them. I think there have been fewer people hunting when I've been in the cave today and overall, it has been easier than hunting for Hollies.

Things aren't as hectic as they've been over in the Alpine Biome, but I'm still having trouble catching Golden Wyverns. I have one that's due to grow up tomorrow afternoon, and would like to snag two more; one for Wyvernus and one for Fifth Element, since it looks like they'll be voted in (thanks to the spriter's breed information post smile.gif ).

Part of it's been the lag, part of it's been me hitting F5 reflexively instead of clicking. I've tried all the tricks but it seems every other refresh gives me a blank page.

I have 2 gold wyverns, an egg and a hatchling which took a TON of PMing people trying to see if they will trade for IOU's and am still looking for more...Decided I needed at least 3 pairs from this release they're soooo pretty smile.gif Only missing 1 moon (they even gendered right) but got my 5 and stopped collecting them in fear all the golds would be gone before I really devoted my time to finding gw's sad.gif