MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have just given up trying to catch one, the only thing I can do is hope that someone will gift one or just give up all together.

I got a male/female pair. I can only hope they don't refuse... at least I can try some blood swaps if they like each other :]

I traded for my first two male/female (hope they don't refuse each other) and have gifted several Royal Blue to people who have been struggling.

Amazingly caught my third one so trying for another to have two breeding pairs hopefully, so I can spread the love to others when they mature, but it has taken me 4 days of hunting for hours on end lol

Edit: just traded for 4 GW and luckily caught another egg in one of the hourly drops so now have 8 GW and 8 Royal Blues all together smile.gif

Edited by Lord Darcia

I have six hatchlings for now... definitely getting more as soon as I can turn my pc on! They're amazing.

I have 5 at the moment and want to try for at least 1 more CB so I can have 3 breeding pairs. For once I seem to have more males than females, so it might not work out.

I managed to grab 10 royal blues ohmy.gif I already bred 2 of my adult pairs, and whisked their babies off to the abandoned page.

Edit: Well that last drop was unsuccessful.. (I think I need to get at least 6 for a mental reassurance thing... I like even numbers blink.gif)

Edited by DeathCry

I got one that's gifted, but didn't manage to catch any so far. (I've been there for about 20 hourly drops by now, just FYI.) I'm still trying, but very close to giving up in despair.

I just caught my 4th. The first day I caught 3, I guess they are a lot harder to catch now.

I've decided to NOT wait for the hourly drops, but... I'm too stubborn. Just got my first GW. :3 And one is enough.

(Is it possible to change a vote in this case? D: )

Edited by Light Concorde

I got two pair like I always do for new releases - just in case they go rare - and then, since I've decided to do a checker Royal / Shimmer lineage, I grabbed four more.

That's it for me, unless I decide to build another lineage around them :3

I would love to do a lineage project with the Goldens, but I tried a stairstep project with Spitfires and Skywings and ended up screwing it up somehow. >_< I'd hate to do that with the Goldens, so I best read up on how to do lineages, because I have no idea what I'm doing, I was just winging it.

I have one Golden girl that will grow up in a few hours, and I'll breed her to one of my Winter Magi boys, and then gift the egg, if I get an egg, to someone that doesn't have any yet. I wish a had 20 WM's, that would be such a stunning lineage project!

Most of my hatchlings, in spite of influence, are gendering female! Out of 7 gendered hatchlings, I have 2 boys, 1 of each breed. And I'm out of Pinks, so here's hoping for more boys. smile.gif

I just snagged another blue, and another gold. Snagging the Goldens is getting harder and harder now..

I wonder if we'll get a Valentine release since new eggs just came out...?

i have 8. would have had 10 but traded 2 away. I really just love the male of the shimmers; the pose is what makes me want to collect more.

i'll probably try for more once my current clutch hatches :3

i have 1 golden wyvern and 3 royals. only one of these eggs have i actually caught myself.

the golden was gifted so generously by someone i'd never even met before...xd.png and i had two royals gifted to me,one from a friend and another through a trade i think.

really wish i could get one more golden,but everytime i go into the hourly drop,there's always like...200 people! it's 5 days after the initial release!! when will the madness end?!!T_T

I caught some but traded them away for common hatchies

and I've gotten some from trades and have more from trades coming in

so I only have 5 now, but am waiting on the others to hatch and I'll have 9

and have some more coming in next week, not sure how many will be golds

so clicked the over half dozen wink.gif

I am gonna give away the ones I catch and keep the ones I trade for

I know...I'm weird tongue.gif

edit to add, I plan on getting the royals to my scroll goal of 20 CB of each available dragon...but the gold I am gonna collect for a long while simple because of the black gold color xd.png

Edited by Merenwen

I got 3 golden hatchlings and 1 egg at the moment so hopefully i'll have 2 pairs. I've got 10 royal blues so still trying to trade off 2 of my royal blues for another pair without success xd.png

Edited by whitedragon313711

I have 4 adults and 3 hatchies, and 7 moonlight plus 1 egg. I'll try to get 8 of each, possibly 9 for a spare in case of refusals. I've gifted 9 away but I'm out of teleport links so the gifting spree is sadly done for now.

Time to test breeding pairs though! after this next drop...

I've caught four GW's, but traded one to a friend who generously gifted me a gold for it. Hopefully they'll gender properly and I'll have at least one male/female pair. So now I want to catch at least one more just to make the numbers even. I kind of like having twice as many RB's as GW's though, so I guess that means I need to catch more RB's. tongue.gif

If only my eggs would hurry up and hatch! It's such an adrenaline rush trying to catch these eggs, I think this has been a pretty fun release.

I usually catch 4 CBs of each new breed. Well, I caught 5 of the Royal Blues and gave 1 to my sister, but I haven't been able to catch even 1 of the Goldens. I will keep trying, though. I intend to try staying up until the wee hours to see if that will work. I caught my only CB Gold at 4 am, so maybe that will work for these, too.

I currently have five of each of the new dragons, but I'm aiming to get a sixth of each, just so that I have (hopefully) three breeding pairs.

I haven't been able to snag one! I've managed to get three of the blue ones but those darn golden ones keep slipping through my paws!

Not going to give up though! Not yet!

I only have one, and 5 Royals :/ I've been gifting royals regularly to peeps in my online community but so far bad luck with the golds sad.gif

I have four GWs, influenced to become two pairs. I am definately thinking about starting a pure-blood line...and maybe a GW/Gold line....

I have 4 GW's and 7 Royal's. The GW's have been a pain to catch...but I'm really excited that I have two breeding pairs. Hopefully they gender correctly tongue.gif

I got 6 Royal Blue dragons and 5 Golden Wyverns. The RBs were quite easy to catch (in fact, I got one or two by mistake), but the GWs are a totally different story - I've spent hours refreshing the Alpine page until I got some. GWs are clearly more rare than the RBs.

So far 3 of the 6 RBs became males, and 2 of the 5 GWs became females. I think I will stop hunting for them now, unless all my RBs would turn out as males and all my GWs would turn out as females. I think I need to focus more on the red and pink dragons for now (for their BSA).

I managed to nab three goldens, six blues - kept only 2 of each for my breeding pair and found homes for the others. No luck now it seems on getting any more at the moment.

Edited by Ginderette

I only have one of each...which is enough for me. Depending on how they gender, I might breed the two together and gift to egg to someone...if anyone wants it.