MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have 3. Only one of them was caught myself, the other two were traded for. Because my catching strategy is about 99% luck + spazzing and 1% actual ability, I always wind up nabbing the royal blues instead of the golds. o3o

I love them both and will definitely keep trying to boost the population of wyverns on my scroll as well as the RBs. Going to see what happens once the initial hype settles. Hopefully I'll have a better chance then. x)

Got them. BUT (BIG BUT !) I wasn't able to catch ANY - so I traded for some, and was gifted some. All safely influenced etc.

I caught four with no significant difficulty

Yeah, people in the news thread were saying they were catching them back to back with no problems at all, while other's, who normally had no problems whatsoever getting new eggs, were really struggling to get even one. I know I have really had to fight and slog through the mud to get mine, and most releases I have what I need the first hour. This has been an interesting and exciting release to say the least. smile.gif

Yes, I've got more than a half dozen!

.........I've got thirteen of them. Lawl.

Edit: Only two of those were traded for.

Edit 2: Fourteen now. :3

Edited by AngelKitty

I've got two. I want to get a breeding pair for both Royal Blues and Golden Wyverns because of the dimorphism.

Got one, which is enough for me. The golden wyverns were the first I've caught even though they were intended to be more rarer than the Royal Blues.

I couldn't catch one, but got one gifted and traded for one. Now I hope the influences work and that they like each other... fingers crossed.

I've caught 13 on my own and traded for about that many, but I've traded/gifted/lotto'd almost all of them off x)

I've caught 7 so far. Plan on catching two more once my two cracking eggs hatch.

Caught a few, traded for a few. I could only catch the golds at around 3am DC time when less people were on, and even then it wasn't easy, hah =P

I've probably caught about a dozn so far, but then I turn around and someone's offering a perfect Tinsel for my huge Tinsel lineage project, so I keep having to start all over again with the new dragons. xd.png

Now, if I can just stop reading the trade thread, I might actually end up with some adults.

I have three at the moment. caught two of them and had one gifted. Hoping to catch/breed more. They're so pretty. <3

I haven't got any of the new release yet xd.png I wasn't on the day they were released, but oh well, I'm not worried I'll get them eventually.

I know people have been saying just how very hard it is to get the new Goldens. I wanted to do a poll to see the ratio of those who have, and haven't, gotten the new elusive Golden dragons. smile.gif

Thanks for voting.

Man, I hope this poll works...I always manage to mess them up somehow...

Yay, it worked!

I was wondering if you'd mind renaming your thread so that the topic of discussion is clearer. Thank you. smile.gif

I have two pairs, but I have caught more. Gifted the others to friends who were having trouble catching them, because I wasn't, and was happy to help.

Now I can't catch a single one. xd.png

Well, the poll has turned out to be a pleasant surprise so far. smile.gif The vast majority seem to have snagged the eggs. Sweet! I was really expecting more people to say they only had one or two, or none at all. lol

I was wondering if you'd mind renaming your thread so that the topic of discussion is clearer. Thank you.

I'm not sure how... :S If you could, would you rename it, please? Whatever you like would be fine. Sorry about that!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Well, the poll has turned out to be a pleasant surprise so far. smile.gif The vast majority seem to have snagged the eggs. Sweet! I was really expecting more people to say they only had one or two, or none at all. lol

I'm not sure how... :S If you could, would you rename it, please? Whatever you like would be fine. Sorry about that!

I'll rename it. smile.gif (ignore the PM I sent before I saw your reply). smile.gif

I have 2 golds, 6 blues. Bluuuuuh. I had 3 gold but gifted one and now I can't catch any.

And that's exactly why I haven't gifted any so far. I was afraid that would happen. :/

I'll rename it.

Awesome! Thanks so much! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Your welcome. smile.gif

I have 9 golden wyverns now. 8 CB I caught after a lot of refreshing and 1 I bred from a GW and a sweetling.