MedievalMystic

How many Golden Wyverns do you have?

Did you Get The Golds?   

815 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I caught one Golden Wyvern myself on day two, but that's it. I traded two CB Reds and a CB Nebula for a second GW. I have lots of Royals though..

Well, unfortunately I haven't been able to catch any of the new dragons yet, despite the click fever....... I'll keep hunting for them, but I think I'm glad they're here to stay. I'll have chances later on too, albeit probably harder like with the golds and silvers.....

I have 4 on my scroll so far. But I was very lucky with catching them and I gifted many Goldens to people without catching luck.

But I have to say that I never had any problems with catching new releases, but this one is very tricky.

Edited by drabrugon

I've only gotten one and that one was the first egg I got from the Chinese New Year event.

She's all grown up now though so I'll try breeding her with something and hopefully get another one.

these new dragons started on the 23 of this mounth and here it is the 28th.

you would think that the drop would be back to normal for the alpine cave.

where it drops all the time but its not.

this sucks that the cave drops so few dragons it just means that people like me who have slower computers can never get them cause the faster people are always restocking on the dragon.

i swear by the time i even get one of these dragons it will be v-day and time to try for the v-day dragon. mad.gif

Currently, I have seven but I'd like to trade for some more. I love any gold dragon. But I'm also picking up a lot of the Royal Blue's too who are quite beautiful. A very, very nice drop for the Chinese Year of the Dragon. Thank you spriters.

Currently I have 5 of them, but I'm trying to get more

all i would like is just one of each. sad.gif but i cant even get that cause of all the other plays like the 2 people above this post that have a lot but think thay need more. dang it why dont you just breed what you have and be happy.

Edited by RougeRaven

all i would like is just one of each. sad.gif  but i cant even get that cause of all the other plays like the 2 people above this post that have a lot but think thay need more. dang it why dont you just breed what you have and be happy.

DC runs on a first click first serve policy and many like to collect multiples of CBs for whatever reasons they may have(many collect for different reasons like breeding, gifting, etc).

I'm sure you will get one you just need to be patient or perhaps sign up for a gifting thread or trade something of yours with another user that may be interested. <:

I only got one myself but I intend to collect as many as I can from the cave myself and I don't have that great of a connection either. |D

I have only the two, male and female. That's enough for me. My female grew up, and I just bred her to one of my CB reds, to start the first 2nd gen. Gifted it to someone who really helped me with these new dragons. Can't wait to see my male grow up. Trying to decide who I'll breed him to.

sighs i just dont have time to spend days and hours trying to catch one egg from out of a thousand plays who sadly are faster then me. with the drop only being a few minuts long i have to be on here every hour to try and get just one. its not likely to happen.

and gifting threads just dont work for me i have tryed them befor and well cause im not on all the time it seems more often then not i miss the person that im getting an egg from or giving an egg to.

oh well i guess i miss this dragon.

I still have none of the golds or blues T_T I keep missing the top of the hour by a few minutes (I blame Dragon Requests, they distract me xd.png)... Still trying though. I did get an IOU for three golds in exchange for a silver egg, but I have yet to hear back from them again... so I'm not counting on that too much.

all i would like is just one of each. sad.gif but i cant even get that cause of all the other plays like the 2 people above this post that have a lot but think thay need more. dang it why dont you just breed what you have and be happy.

Because everyone is free to try to catch whatever want/can. I don't have luck with catching cb metallics for example. For 2 and half years in the cave I caught only one cb Silver. But that doesn't mean that the players who have many of them must stop hunting them because the rest of us. It is a game. We all play the best way we can.

And the gifting threads actually works very well. There are a lot of people who got their eggs from gifting.

Anyway, I wish you luck with them.

I have two, one was caught in the very first drop before everyone flocked to the Alpine. The other was caught by me somehow ninja'ing everyone.