Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Mmmmfff!!!" Helium was silenced as his mouth was released, then encased in ice. His one lifeline, gone. He quivered as the dragons neared him. He saw that these dragons were too vicious to be part of this clan. He tried flying, but he was unaccustomed to using his wings alone. Out of desperation, he randomly slashed the hatchling.

---------------------

Icefire let go of the balloon dragon when she felt the first signs of ice. Before she could get off, he slashed her right across her chest...

"But daddy, why are you doing this to me?!" asked a bewildered young Icefire.

"SILENCE! It would have been better if you hadn't been born at all!" Her father slashed her brutally across her chest. Blood flowed from the wound, mixing with the ice that was rapidly forming on her body.

Icefire snapped. Roaring, she spewed out a jet of white flame that scorched, then crystalized over the balloon dragon's massive belly.

((Steel to the rescue!Should he???))

Steel got up.He seemed to hear screeching not so far away.He headed towards it.

Nightstar blinked as Icefire eyes gleamed with anger.She roared and sent a massive flame.Whoa,what just happened?Nightstar thought curiously.Oh well.He examined the balloon dragon."You know,you might not escape here alive,why struggle?"He let out a evil laugh.

Helium rolled his eyes and shot the nebula a glare that said "how can I tell you if my mouth is incased in ice, stupid." Hw tried to work the ice off, but it was too thick.

--------------

Still angry, Icefire continued to blast icy fire at the dragon, encasing his whole body except for his head. "I've always wondered what would happen if a balloon dragon popped," said a crazed Icefire. She blasted a neat hole in the ice with normal fire, exposing soft belly underneath.

Nightstar glared back as if to say,"I didn't expect you to answer,stupid."Nightstar looked at the frozen Mystery."Not now"He groaned.

He turned back to the balloon.It was encassed with ice,with the exception of the head and Icefire was burning a hole in the ice to expose the balloon's weakness.Nightstar rushed at the balloon and sent a beam from the stars that shot at the balloon's head.

Steel arrived at the tussel.What the heack is going on here,he thought.He then saw Helium and some other dragons who were attacking him.Steel knocked over the hatchling."Hey!What are you dudes doing?Stop!"

Mystery looked at the ongoing battle. She sat wondering how to strike. She couldn't seem to be able to get a strike in.

Helium saw Steel come and knock the hellfire hatchling over. Before he could be saved, a blast of concentrated stars hit his head. He faded into unconsciousness...

---------------

Suddenly, a spitfire knocked over Icefire. She immediately hopped back on her feet, snarling at the dragon who dared interrupt her. "DON'T INTERFERE." She blasted him with several shots of icy fire, securing his wings, snout, and legs.

"Whoa dude,"The Spitfire had to laugh,in spite of everything that is going on.This just seemed....weird to him.His hard skin from battlling with so much older,tougher dragons in the past gave him experience.He felt a blast,cold enough to chill his bones,but not too harshly."What's with all this hatred?He's just a poor little balloon dragon."Then he glaredharshly,a sudden mood change."You better not mess with me...."

Nightstar glanced at the two.I want to see how strong Icefire can be....He mused and sat down next to Mystery.Oh,how he will enjoy the blood that is about to be spilled.

Mystery was liking this. she was amused. "What do you think?" She asked Nightstar.

Edited by SoiledLove

Ignoring the spitfire, Icefire hurried back to the balloon dragon. Roaring, she scored her claws rapidly agains the soft spot before plunging them hard into the flesh. Although Helium's belly skin was very strong, Icefire's claws were surprisingly long and sharp. All hope was lost forever for Helium as his mind was blanketed in eternal sleep. A smal gush of air was flowing from the puncture hole. Blood oozed slowly from it.

((yeah, I've been trying to kill him off, and this was the perfect chance to see a character die... I'm so evil xd.png))

Nightstar shrugged.He enjoyed the blood."Oh,joy."He laughed."I love this."

He faced Mystery."Who cares who wins as long as blood is spilled."

Steel sent a fire and melted the ice on Helium.Then he lunged and grabbed th Hatchling gently, and threw her off.

Electricshock flew in the sky.He felt good to be in the sky.He laughed with joy.He flew back to the cave.

Edited by Dragonlunge

Icefire felt the spitfire fling her off the balloon. She snickered. "You are too late to save him..." Her whole demeanor seemed to transform into something else.

Steel smiled.It was a cold smile,his eyes glittered with cruelty.He examined the hatchling,muscles tensed.He let out a snarl."Prepare to have the smae fate,hatchling..."He lunged and slashed Icefire.

Nightstar watched as the balloon dragon died(He did,right?).Nightstar let out a snicker of amusement.Though it wasn't really exciting if HE wasn't in it.He decided not to jump in the battle though,this was really interesting.He smiled;this is the perfect time to get rid of Icefire.He didn't like her from the start.And that Spitfire.That annoying Spitfire.A wide,cruel grin spread on his face.There was no stopping him now.His eyes glittered like black holes,his muscles tensed,positioned for the killing lunge that he had practiced so long ago......

Icefire dodged and sealed the spitfire in place with icy fire. It wouldn't hold long, but she could see what Nightstar was trying to do out of the corner of her eye. She tried to stall, flying in and out of his reach. She continued blasting ice at him in case he should escape too soon.

Mystery watched the ongoing battle in astonishment. She could see the Nightstar was trying to get Icefire killed. Even though she liked Icefire, she couldn't care less. If Nightstar wanted to do this, then Mystery would let him.

Arcelia circled high in the sky, admiring how the light of the sunset caught her already golden scales. She could sense a disturbance far below, and decided that maybe she would investigate the situation. If it was a meager clan scuffle, she may just enjoy the sight from above, out of sight. However, if it was a fight of loners, or mischief then perhaps she would watch at close range.

Arcelia started bringing her wings in and then began to descend slowly. She spiraled to where she sensed the fight and shielded her thoughts, hoping not to be detected. She came out of the clouds, with a soft gush of air and saw two hatchlings, one airborne the other sitting beside what looked to be a nebula dragon, a black dragon, partially encased in ice and fighting the hatchling (or so she assumed), and finally she spotted a somewhat deflated balloon dragon with blood oozing from its body. Her nostrils filled with many scents, foremost blood, and she detected magic and mischief. Arcelia decided to glide down and investigate more intensely, she just hoped she could remain unnoticed..

((Guys! READ THE RULES! You broke one, numerous times! Recap?))

((Guys! READ THE RULES! You broke one, numerous times! Recap?))

Yikes!We did?

Steel spat fire,opposing the ice from Icefire.Steel let out a growl;this hatchling wasn't as weak as he thought.But he will avenge the death of Helium.

Nightstar smiled and performed a amazing feat.He twisted in the air,the stars on body was like a purple blur.His wings were spread as he flew through the air like lightning.He then landed.....on nothing.He wanted to kill Icefire,but he would first see how useful she would be to him.....(LOL did I catch you guys of track)

Seeing that Nightstar FAILED and that Mustery wasn't going to participate in battle anytime soon, Icefire took matters into her own hands. She flew up and alternated between normal and icy fire, slashing the spitfire in between. Although her blows were light, they were fast and consistent. Suddenly, she saw the silhouette of a dragon gliding in the sky. She shouted out to Nightstar and Mystery, "Looks like we have more trouble!"

((Yeah...we should wait but.....I SO IMPATIANT sad.gif

It's basically a RP between me,Soiled,and Glasses.We should wait more!

Ehh.......can I continue?))

Nightstar settled down,smiling.Icefire would soon get HER punishment.For now,he would see..... He yawned as another dragon appeared.His eyes scanned the dragon."No problem.This will be easy."

His relaxed look was replaced by a look of pure waryness, his eyes sharp,muscles tensed.His wings were spread out and his teeth bared in warning.He snarled.

((Ehm,Shur'turgal,I believe the "Black dragon"You were mentioning is Steel.He is a spitfire :3 ))

Steel roared and sent slashed his wings at Icefire.Her attacks were quick,but he could take them.He could barely feel anything in anger.His eyes were flames of rage and he sent a blast of blue fire at the ground,catching the flames.The fire scorched,getting bigger and taller as it threatened to engulf the surrounding dragons.