Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Oh, okay. So...don't you defend your cave when an unfamiliar dragon is inside?" He lifted his head to take a closer look at the electric dragon. His eyes flick to where Fog is hiding, but doesn't completely show he knows of Fog's presence.

Edited by SoiledLove

Fogs eyes flicker to the Tsunami Dragon.

Great,he thought.Not only did they spot him but everything here was BORING.What a waste of time,Fog snorted.But he still kept still.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

"Oh, alright. I'm Aquos by the way. Is it okay if I take a nap here?", Aquos yawns,"Haven't had a good nap since last week." As he raises his head he realizes his pendant catches the light. He quickly bows his head not wanting anyone to notice the pendant.

Edited by SoiledLove

Fog gaped.What a STUPID question!Why would a LONER TSUNAMI,of all dragons,come to a CLAN and ask if he could SLEEP there?!

Fog shook his head and laughed crazily to himself.How foolish,he thought.

He then caught a glimpse of the Tsunamis's pendant.He quickly glanced at his,then back.This is interesting,he thought.I should remember this...

As Night Soars away with the bush she settles down by Mist lake to drink. Suddenly, she realizes the other dragon there and stiffens.

"But before that..." Aquos flies up and whips up a strong wind at fog.

Fog immediately sends up a barrier of protection.He was trained for this,and this was to help his defend himself in case attacked.His emerald eyes sparkled,and a barrier appeared in front of him,shielding him from the gust of wind.His face grewdangerous;he knew there was no hiding now.He barged in and,using his magic skills,sent a beam of green directly at the tsunami.

Drowsiness overtook Aquos and he fell over, making the beam miss him. He shook his head and got up saying,"LET ME SLEEP IN PEACE!"

Fog,not caring about his mission anymore,turned to the Electric Dragon,"Are you just going to let him sleep here?"He snarled.He glared at the Tsunami Dragon.

"You should be lucky that I'm just killing bugs and not you," Helium spat back. He then tried to continue looking for something to eat.

Icefire was pacing back and forth. I really want to join a clan, she thought. But which one? She decided that she would check out the White Shadow clan first. As soon as White Shadow territory was in sight, she noticed that there were a bunch of dragons clustered together. They seemed to be in the middle of an argument. She warily approached them, keeping her distance from the fight.

" You'll have to try better." Hysteria jumped off of the tree, knocking into Tenebrae's. " Oops, sorry" she ran around in fast circles. " We could've been friends." she said to Atlas. "If we weren't n different clans." she sped around some more.

((girlfairy, Nightstar is charging at you, please read page six, unless the first sentence was directed at Nightstar))

Edited by SoiledLove

Steel shook his head,smiling to himself."Hey,where are you going?"

Steel seemed to have underestimated the balloon dragon;he thought that the balloon dragon would be weak."How do you catch prey?"He asked,arranging his words to make it less offensive.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Mystery turned her head in Icefire's direction, feeling lucky that everyone else's attention was on the battle, she bounded over to the hellfire and smiled at her. the hellfire was a head bigger than her.

"Do you really have to tag along with me like that?! It's really annoying!" Helium turned around, inhaled deeply, and blew out a mighty gush of air. It sent him flying away in a different direction. As soon as he slowed down, he looked back. He could just barely see the other dragon,who was still standing in the same place. Helium then noticed a mouse on the ground. "It's small, but it will have to do," he said to himself. He made sure that he was downwind of the mouse, and started to hover gently. As soon as he was in reach of the mouse, he did a nosedive, scooped the mouse up, and sucked it into his mouth in a flash. Not bad, but I still feel hungry. Helium then slowly made his way back to his den. He would probably find some more food on the way.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Steel was not going to let the matter drop.He has never talked to a balloon dragon;and was curious.How did they live???

Steel broke into a sprint,running just close enough to see the balloon pounce on a mouse.He shot a blazing fire at the balloon dragon.

Mystery grinned,"Just a loner, nothing special", she had put on her most convincing smile."My name is Mystery, how about you?"

Icefire saw the huge smile on Mystery's face and couldn't help but smile back. "My name's Icefire! I am a loner for now, but I've been getting lonely and I want to join a clan or something. You have any suggestions? Or do you think I'm better off a loner?"

Suddenly, before he could react, a gush of fire rushed past Helium. It came from that dragon from earlier. "What-? How did you get here so fast?! Why won't you leave me alone?! Are you just here to make fun of how weird I look? Yeesh."

Edited by greenglassesgal

Aquos shook his head and got up, snapping out of his sleepiness. He glared at Fog.