Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((so would it be like this?

O<meteorite

/_____________\<island))

((More like this(I changed it)

I think...or would this be mini?

....Good enough.Tell me if its still to large.))

Icefire rolled her eyes. Okay, but if you get squished by a meteorite, don't say I didn't warn you. She looked back at Nightstar. "Are you planning on harming Mystery too? She seems quite devoted to you."

((lol everyone's just sitting there either staring at the meteorite or being angry. Steel should reply))

"Well, the meteorite IS heading this way, after all," said Icefire. Then, she looked Nightstar in the eye. "Are you sure you have that meteorite under control? You used a lot of power creating that void."

Steel nodded."Let's get out of here!Now!"

Nightstar snorted."State the obvious."Nightstar looked back at Icefire.He shrugged."Seriously,I never felt this power before.Except once...but no matter."He turned to looked at the meteorite."If you want to survive,YOU better go quick.I...have protection for Mystery.And myself."

"I know this sounds strange, but grab on to my paw!" said Helium. "I'm gonna get us away—fast."

-----------

"Hey, just because I'm a hatchling doesn't mean I can't protect myself," said Icefire. "I have my own escape plan, but for now, I'm going to stay here and see how this plays out."

Hysteria put more energy in the shield. Mystery couldn't get her now. " Don't even try!" she teased. " Sombra, Tenebrae, I'm bored, the elders in the Shadow World are more better." she said. " I'm leaving now," she said to them. Then she disappeared, going off to the shadow world.

Edited by girlfairy76

(( Oh gosh, gotta do some major catching up right now))

Arcelia stopped concentrating on the mental attack when the other dragon cut the contact, but she was still wary. Before she could even get a hold on her surroundings she was shoved into a beam of light. She felt a terrible pain shoot through her whole body. The light enveloped her completely and her wing membranes shone with a thin eerie black light. She let out a screech of pain despite her efforts not to. She loosed a jet of flame toward the nebula before she was thrown back into a tree. Once the torrent of light finally faded Arcelia went limp. She sat there against the tree, wings open, and her vision flickered. When she finally regained composure, the void was gone and there was debris and dragons scattered everywhere. The little brat that had pushed her in front of the beam was with the nebula, and there was a.. meteorite heading right for the whole group of dragons. At the sight of the great flaming rock Arcelia dismissed all thoughts of a revenge attack, she knew she had to get out of there and soon. She took to the sky, hoping she could find some other dragons, ones that were not attempting to end her life, to help escape. As she looked around, baffled, it was hard to determine friend from foe.

Mystery came back to her senses. She shook her head, stopping her mental attack on Hysteria. She blinked. Then she saw the meteorite. She flew towards Nightstar and hovered near him. She was really confused.

"Oh look, finally realized the impending doom of all the dragons around you, huh?" Icefire said sarcastically. Her eyelid flickered in a lazy wink. "Don't worry. Nightstar has some sort of safe plan for you." She stayed put, watching the battleground.

Nightstar felt a jet of flames towards him.He dived,flames scorching his wing.Nightstar let out a growl,flicking his tail.He looked at the direction of the Golden Wyvern Hatchie.Eh,well...no problem.He shook his head as if to clear his head of thoughts.Then Nightstar turned to Icefire and glared at her.He turned to Mystery,who was hoveing abbove him."Oh,I summoned a meteorite."Nightstar flicked his tail."But no worries,Mystery,"Nightstar said.The meteorite was approaching

(IN 1-10 OF MY RESPONSES!!)(U GUYS CHOOSE)

Nightstar focused his power...and created a small,dark orb.

_ _ _ _ _ ___

Steel blinked."Alright."He grabbed onto Helium's...paw??

((how bout in six responses. Or seven))

Icefire smiled. "Don't be such a grouch!" she joked. She gestured towards the meteorite. "It's coming faster now. Better hurry up."

--------------

"This will only take a sec," mumbled Helium. With a big breath, he sent the two of them whizzing away on a gust of air. He twisted both of them around so that they weren't being hurtled backwards.

Edited by greenglassesgal

((yeah 5 sounds good))

Icefire sat back and watched the scene. "Hey Mystery. How did you end up with Nightstar in the first place?" she asked, totally ignoring the threat of the meteorite.

Edited by greenglassesgal

"He saved me."she said simply not taking her eyes off the meteorite.

NIghtstar was concentrating,eyes narrowed.The dark orb became larger.Now it was the size of a bowling ball.(Lol)Not good enough,Nightstar thought.Needs...more power.

((4 TURNS LEFT PEOPLE!)

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((hey no one's replying. Oh well))

After a moment of flying (or rather, hurtling) at top speed, Helium and Steel crash-landed in the middle of a lake. Rising out of the water, Helium helped his dazed companion to his feet. He shook his body dry, splattering Steel with even more water. Then, he used a lighter gust of air to blow-dry Steel. "You think we're safe now?"he asked.

Night's head shot towards the sound of splashing. Momentarily ignoring Fog, she turned towards the noise.

"Who's there?" she hissed at Helium and Steel.

"Guess not," mumbled Helium. Putting on his most grouchy voice, Helium spat, "We're just a couple of weary loners taking a break by the lake. Can't you leave us alone? We're tired, and we have our own problems to deal with!" He gestured to his belly wound and the frozen Steel.

Fog looked at these....loners.Hm,they did look bit.....fatigued.

"Hey,Night,maybe they are telling the truth."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Steel gave a friendly glance at the two.Steel looked up at the sky once more."Are you SURE we are safe?"

((I dunno why, this just reminds me of majora's mask. Also by 4 turns left, does that mean Nightstar's turns?))

Helium shrugged. "Dunno. That's why I was asking you. That void was crazy power, so we shouldn't underestimate this meteorite either."