Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Did Mystery see me? I'm hiding and not really anywhere near nightstar..))

"Oh,no reason, I have better things to do that to deal with you.What is so interesting about this scene,may I ask?" She heard this coming from the nebula. His voice was so .. sarcastic and it made him sound sure of himself, too sure of himself, this overconfidence revealed something about him. Changing tactics, Arcelia laughed in her own mind then let her real voice, full of power, terror, and distrust pour through their telepathic link, 'I answer no questions of yours until my inquiries are fully satisfied..' She carried out the last word and withdrew from their contact slightly, preparing for a mental fight. Out of the corner of her eye he saw the hatchling gliding to the nebula. Ugh was her response to that sight and she prepared fr the hatchling to be overly powerful, so she would not underestimate it.

((Mystery has heat vision!!!nah, jk, she can sense where there is heat, her body temp is so low. BTW Mystery is flying towards you not Nightstar.))

Aquos was bored of hiding and crept out behind the just born hatchling, looking at the other two dragons play with her. He smiled at this sight. Then he waited for the dragons to make a move, he was on their territory after all.

(( Oh okay, sorry sorry, do you want me to edit or can I just change my next post so it makes sense. If it is better for you I can edit :} ))

Tenebrae slowly and silently crawled over to Arcelia. What'cha doin'? he asked, finding some weird way to go into the other's mind.

Sombra saw Aquos and turned to him. "Hey, who are you? And why are you in our cave?" she asked.

"I'm Aquos," Aquos said in a monotone voice. He shrugged and said,"I had to sleep somewhere." Then he looked at the hatchling and smiled. He looked back at the shadowwalker,"I'll leave if you want me to."

((edit is fine))

Nightstarblinked at the hatchling's sudden change.He smiled.This hatchling was.....interesting,to put it.

He sent another telepathic message to the hatchling.

"I have no questions to ask you,"Nightstar sent smoothly.

He then glared at Mystery who said,"Hi!"

He growled and whipped his head,flying towards her and landing in front of Mystery."What are you doing?"

((never mind, let's just say Mystery flew to Nightstar))

Mystery looked towards where the other dragon was hiding. She spoke to the other dragon. Hiya! she said in her mind, her voice lively and full of charm. Then she looked at Nightstar."who is she? The one you are talking to." she asked with fake curiosity.

Sombra paused. "I will let you stay- for a while. I'll find a cave you can sleep in eventually, and I don't mean a clan cave," she said.

((Okay sorry i messed that up))

Arcelia looked over at where she had heard a voice, but there was nothing there. She was unsure, she had not heard the voice in her mind but, in her ears. 'What am I doing? I will answer no questions of yours.' She said quietly. The nebula finally responded saying "I have no questions to ask you." Arcelia laughed to herself. Then said to the nebula in a mocking voice 'You fool you just asked a question. Now I have a question. How daft are you ?!' Arcelia continued to laugh to herself when, in her mind, she heard another voice "Hiya" it said.. Arcelia did not reply, the sweetness of the voice was too false, she knew something was off. She stayed alert searching for the disembodied voice, as well as watching the dragon and hatchling.

As the hatchling glanced over to where she was, she cursed in her mind. She had been spotted and that could mean certain peril. She decided it was finally time for a true confrontation. She beat her wings ass fast as she could to gain altitude. Quicker then she hoped anyone could notice she flew toward the nebula and hatchling. She was not about to be killed, and she was not underestimating anyone. When she neared the nebula she tilted her wings and stuck out a foreleg. She stretched out her talons and aimed to catch the nebula's side. If no one had seen her, all would be well, if they had, she would prove her strength. She flew right near the nebula and before he could react she was able to enjoy the feeling of her talons jabbing into scales and then scraping through flesh. She retracted her leg and straightened herself in the air. Then with a gust of wind she torpedoed back into the clouds, praying for someone to pursue her.

Mystery saw the dragon trying to escape. But she used her powers to freeze the dragon's wing. She was a bit worried about Nightstar.

Nightstar did not reply as the hatchling slashed him before flying away.He cursed under his breath,teeth bared.He was seething with rage,so much that his wound just seemed like a minor annoyance.Nightstar had planned to kill Icefire,but now something was more important in mind.....Nightstar faced cooly to Mystery.All that anger he shown was now wiped off his face.

He turned his head only to see the hatchling on the ground.A dark power once again surrounded Nightstar.Stars gathered around the nebula and fogged so much that you couldn't see him.Nightstar prepared to send out the beam

(LOL this is fun)

" Well, tell me when it can get itself out! I'm going hunting." Hysteria said. She got into a. Touch instantly. rabbit.... she thought. The whiteish dragon leaped on the rabbit, clawing at its throat. " Got ya," she said. Then she saw the thick layer of fog. " Huh? How did that get here?" Her wings werent big enough to blow it away. " Oh we'll, more cover, i guess." she said, shrugging her shoulders. She walked on, and tripped over something cold... She quickly recovered, and looked at her feet. A frozen Nebula? she thought. She could see a light through the clouds, as I'd an attack... Oh my gosh... Hysteria quickly pushed Arceila out of the way, breaking off some ice. She scooted it all the way to the cave.

Mystery sensed another dragon below pushing the hatchling out of harm's way. She glared at them. How pathetic. She eyed them as they tried to escape, locating them using her sensitivity to heat. She gathered her powers and froze the shadowwalker's legs.

When Arcelia began to feel the ice crawl up her wing and panicked. Instead of blasting the ice with fire she frantically flapped. As she plummeted her eyes closed and she retreated deep within herself.

Next thing she saw was a small shadow walker trying to help her. As she came to she recalled the scene. She looked at her wing as the other dragon's legs froze over. She snarled and began to melt the ice on her arm. Within seconds, due to the extreme heat of the fire, the last drops of water slipped off her wing. She looked and the other hatchling about to leave it, then decided it had helped her so she should help it. She turned to it and touched it's conscience ' Don't worry I am just going to melt the ice.' She loosed a jet of flame onto the other dragon's legs. Looking up as she did she could see the nebula again preparing an attack. As soon as she finished with the other dragon she took to the sky. She hovered in the air wings outstretched and looked at the other two dragons. To both of them she said 'Please try more in the future.' With that she blasted her conscience toward them and slammed against their weak mental barriers with her strong weapon of mind. She turned from the dragons not weakening her attack and began to ascend. Her mind was battering against theirs like a pike of pure diamond smashing against a thin wooden door. She could not wait for the moment that they could bare no more mental contact. She laughed to herself as she flew through the clouds.

((hey I'm finally back what did I mis- 0.0))

Icefire looked startled for a moment, then regained her composure. "That was awesome!" she squeaked in the most innocent tone possible. "I thought for sure you were dead! Are you okay now?" Suddenly, she realized that Nightstar and Mystery were... somewhere. She looked around frantically. ((no really, what is happening with u two?))

---------

Helium looked at this hatchling. What's with the sudden mood change? he thought. Deciding to ignore the hatchling, he went over to Steel. "Thanks for saving my life!" he said, warily looking at the strange hatchling, who was currently shaking its head, eyes darting around.

Sombra ran out, although annoyed that they were fighting. On her territory. Tenebrae created a shadow shield and Sombra helped.

((The protection is quite weak.))

Edited by seacatsmew

A frozen Nebula?

((Huh?Nightstar's not frozen and Arcelia is not a nebula.(Or are you...???)

*Tell me about this part.I'm confused*

@Glasses,

Ok,this is wut happened.Helium,Icefire,and Steel were fighting right?Nightstar and Mystery were watching.Suddenly!!!Arcelia flew over and Nightstar started attacking.Mystery got into the fight.I don't think we are that far away from you,maybe a few feet =3 Sombra,Tenebrae,Hysteria are helping the "Frozen nebula" or something.))

Nightstar suddenly felt a sharp stab of pain.It continued to grow more and more stronger.His legs collapsed slightly,face twisted with pain.Nightstar bared his teeth,confused.But he wasn't going to faint,not here,not now.However the pain was so unbearable that Nightstar was in desperation.A black vortex surrounded him.The Vortex(basically a weak version of a Black hole) was so strong that it ripped a tree and sent it flying into the dark abyss.Nightstar's eyes shined crimson red.This power was.....so strong...Nightstar smiled evilly,all his mental control he had on himself was gone.

__

Steel smiled."No problem."He also glared at the hatchling.He opened his mouth to lecture the hatchling.But then he saw a black.....void.. around the corner of his eye."What the.....what is that!!!"He leaped to his feet but then he went flying towards the void.Steel tried to escape it but it failed.

Icefire spotted Nightstar and Mystery a few feet away. He seemed to be in pain. Suddenly, a dark vortex enveloped him, dragging all around him to the deep confines of it. "Looks like we have a reeaally bad problem here," she muttered. Although her instincts told her otherwise, she flew towards the commotion. As she flew, she studied the void. So dark and empty, she mused. Even light itself would have a hard time finding its way in there. The pull of the void was getting stronger and she herself was starting to get sucked in. Before it could reach her, she managed to duck into a small hole that was protected by a large boulder. Then, she sent a head message to Mystery. Hey! What's going on up there?!

---------

"STEEL!!!" roared Helium as the spitfire went flying away. Soon, he succumbed to the whirling vortex and was pulled in too.

Steel opened his eyes.Everything seemed calm.Huh.Where am I?He examined the situation.Though this place seems to be a black hole,it doesn't seem to destroy the contents.Not yet.He then flicked his eyes.Is there....another dragon there?"...Helium?"

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Helium opened his eyes, only to find yet another world of darkness awaiting him. He put a paw up to his face, but he still couldn't see it in the dark. Am I dead for real? he thought. Suddenly, he could hear Steel calling him. "Yeah, it's me alright. I wonder where that pesky little hatchling went," he replied, noting that although he could hear him, he truly couldn't see Steel.

Mystery was terrified for the first time in her life as the void sucked her in. Terrified but unharmed. As she was being sucked in she heard Icefire. Nightstar let out his full power! He created a void! she sent her message to Icefire.

((Ahem, first of all I am a golden wyvern.. where everyone is getting nebula from I have no clue. Two, I am already free of ice and so is hystaria, I melted it. Third, I am currently in the sky.. in the clouds and am also mentally attacking mystery, however I will now stop this attack due to this mental and physical... void?))

Arcelia looped around as she heard a heavy buzz and many screams on the ground. She glided just out of the cloud cover and looked at the scene before her. She watched as dragons began to be sucked into a large black void. It emanated from the nebula and enveloped everything it came in contact with. As she felt a tug at her conscience she quickly cut the contact and attack on the dragons below. She had no clue what was happening, she just wanted to save all the innocent. However, as she assessed the situation she could see no way how, unless she had help.