Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Hey, hey, I'm actually being friendly here. Anyways, i'm not a stalker like you." Aquos says casually.

Fog rolled his eyes.He wasn't going to let this Dragon to annoy him."Whatever,why do you want to sleep in another here,anyways?"He turned to to Electric dragon."I bet your leader's not going to be happy with this,"He flicked his tail at the Tsunami.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Fog is meant to be proud and kind, Choco, stop making him like Nightstar, plus, Fog is younger and smaller than Aquos))

Aquos shrugged,"Don't have anywhere else to go."

Mystery looked at the older hatchling,"It's up to you, but first I would suggest showing your strength and courage to leaders and other members first, to prove your worth." She turned to stare at the battle.

Edited by SoiledLove

((Good point....but still he's MY character Lol you just created him for me tongue.giftongue.gif ))

Fog narrowed his eyes,examining the dragon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You're just like a regular balloon dragon,"Steel shrugged."So,yeah,I don't care about your looks,if that's what your implying."

Using his keen eyes(which came from having to spot fish while being over a hundred meters away), Aquos read the words on Fog's chain.

"Thanks for the advice!" said Icefire. "So, what are you here for?"

Helium stared at the dragon. "ummmmm... Wow... You're the first dragon who approached me who didn't make fun of me....." Not knowing what to say next, he weakly said, "My name is Helium, what's yours?"

Ignoring the hellfire's question, Mystery nuzzled Icefire's wing tips and started sniffing."You're part ice dragon!"Mystery exclaimed happily,"I'm sensitive to heat so i can tell!"

Edited by SoiledLove

Fog followed the Tsunami's gaze and looked at his chain.He said,"What are you looking at."In a flat tone.

"My name is Steel."The Spitfire smiled.

"I like your hand-made chain,"Aquos said, changing the subject,"It's shiny."

"Who made it?" Aquos smiled as he stretched out on the ground.

((I told you he was lackadaisical))

Edited by SoiledLove

"Wow that's a pretty cool talent!" exclaimed Icefire. "Normally, no one can tell! So, are you just hanging around by yourself or are you living with someone else?"

Helium twisted his face into what was supposed to be a smile. "Well, anyways, what brings you here, Steel?"

Icefire's expression turned dark. "oh.... well, my mother died and my father abandoned me right after..." Icefire said quietly. "So yeah, I'm alone right now. That's why I'm looking for a clan or something!" Said Icefire innocently. "Hey, you said that you are staying with a friend! Can I meet him/her?"

Aquos looked at Fog

((ANSWER ALREADY Choco!

YAY, let's all stare at Fog!))

Edited by SoiledLove

((Made a rule about shotgunning, it's really bugging me. Since I read three pages at the least.))

Tenebrae growled louder at the dragons looking at him(minus the SW*). Sombra blinked. "Run into the cave," she whispered, barely being able to hear her own voice. "But not you, random male Shadow Walker."

((*SW is Shadow Walker(s) for short.))

((girlfairy, Nightstar is charging at you, please read page six, unless the first sentence was directed at Nightstar))

(( You can't do that. It's me and Atlas now. Also, I think it would be better if you stopped spamming pages :\ I have to read through all this stuff.))

"Oh, I guess that's too bad..." said Icefire. She looked back at where the fight was taking place. Now, for some reason, they seemed to be having a staring contest. "I wonder what's up with them..."

Ok,so we are all alone?Hysteria and Atlas is not with us?

Alright...then..............((OMG THAT COMPLETELY CHANGES THE STORY))

Nightstar whipped around to see Mystery and that hellfire dragon talking.

"What are you doing,Mystery?"He growled.He glared at the hatchling.

"Nothing,"Steel said,"Just living life."

Besides,nothing really BROUGHT him here,he just spend his days hunting,sleeping,sometimes battling,and maybe a occcansional excitement."What has brought YOU here?"

Fog looked at the Tsunami and the Electric dragon over and over.I'm wasting my time;I need to information to bring back to my clan..!Fog thought restlessly."If you don't mind,I'll be going.Thanks for this....entertaining moment."And Fog left and flew off.

Selena dropped the bird in front of Bartine."Want some?"She asked.

Ok,so we are all alone?Hysteria and Atlas is not with us?

Alright...then..............((OMG THAT COMPLETELY CHANGES THE STORY))

((Sorry?))

Suddenly, Icefire came face to face with a purple nebula. "So this must be your friend, Mystery" said Icefire cooly. She then turned to the newcomer. "I have to say, your friend Mystery is an exceptional actress. She almost had me fooled there too." She then smiled and said, '"So anyways, nice to meet you!"

"eh, I just wanted to get away from my old home. I couldn't stand all the teasing anymore. Figured that there wouldn't be many dragons around here. Guessed wrong," replied Helium

((Sorry?))

Never mind.

_________

Nightstar towered over the hellfire hatchling,eyes gleaming."My Friend?"He snarled.He did not like this hatchling at all.He looked at Mystery, a look of anger flashed on his face,as if it is saying Who the freak is this?What have you done?He then looked away,scoffing.

Steel looked at Helium with sympathy."Well,you won't have to be bullied now,"He said.He looked around.