Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(( :s sorry about that, but I won't post anything else until seacatsmeow says my app is okay, since I had to fix it, just keep in mind that Arcelia is in the sky and watcing.))

((sorry SeaCat, more or less, our characters have started a big fight near white shadow, and my character, aquos, is asleep in white shadow cave))

As Arcelia descended she opened her mind to the dragons below. She clouded her own thoughts, and sent her mind out, to gather information. She had been seen, and she had also been undermined. She withdrew her mind and threw up her defenses, and decided to show these dragons how cunning she could be. She tensed her muscles and gathered her wings to her side, straight as an arrow she soared straight to the ground. She loved the sound of the wind on her scales, and the tiny droplets of water that formed on her tickled. At the last second, before landing in the very middle of the fight she threw her wings open and let the air catch them. Her wing membranes seemed to scream in protest but she kept her wings flared. Silently she breathed then roared something terrible. She released a jet of golden flame, laced with blue embers, into the air. She turned her head and bore her eyes into the dragons below her.

With three hard flaps Arcelia ascended again, not waiting for any of the dragons to respond. She flew as fast as she could and burst into the clouds, with a cold gush of mist. There she hovered, watching with her eyes, listening with her ears and keeping her mind open to detect any attacks. There she waited, and planned her next move..

((Yep!So,Recap:

-Sombra is in the shadow world(Correct me if I'm wrong)

-Aquos is slacking in White Shadow Cave.

-Icefire met us,Nightstar and Mystery.Icefire joined us,and we went out of White Shadow territory.

-Hysteria still there in White Shadow.

-Loveless is...I'm not sure....Soiled,what is she doing?

-Meanwhile Steel and Helium meet and become friends.Helium goes out and sees Nightstar,Icefire,and Mystery.

-Glasses,who decideds to end Helium,sehds Icefire,who kills him.Steel,wanting revenge,fights Icefire.

-HAZ BRUTAL FIGHT(Not really)

-Meanwhile Nightstar plots to kill Icefire.

-Meanwhile,Arcelia is flying in the air,taking the attention of Nightstar and Mystery.

-Fog and Night are talking,suprised at each other's appearance.

-Selena is just......eating.

-Electricshock is flying around his territory and currently flying back to his cave.

(Sorry if I am missing a character that means I'm not sure exactly what they are doing/I don't know them.)

WHEW!That's all.)

Nightstar raised his eyes as Arcelia flew up,roaring a fancy goledn fire laced with blue embers. Nightstar used his eyesight and stared up at the clouds.He could see.....a faint shadow.... "What the heck......"He growled.

Nightstar gathered up the power of the stars,and the stars in the space way above the dragons and clouds sparled with energy. Black,thickened,dark power surrounded Nightstar as he prepared his attack.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

((Tenebrae's also in the shadow world. Mystness is just... in her egg.

Someone killed their own character WITHOUT SHOWING ME THE POST?!?

3)Your limit is 5. And no killing other people's characters without asking. You may kill your own, but tell me the post first. I may approve.
))

Sombra's movements were as quick as a shadow itself. She disappeared into the cave. Follow, she told Hysteria.

Edited by seacatsmew

((Loveless is waiting near the entrance of Blackmoon's cave))

Aquos got up and suddenly realized there was an egg in the cave. He walked up to it and examined it. He smiled. It looked as if it were about to hatch. He curled up next to it, warming the egg.

((I was about to type 'incubating the egg' O.o))

Mystness suddenly felt warmth. She poked a hole in her egg and looked out. "Craa?" she asked.

Aquos looked at the hatchling poke it's head out. It was so cute. Aquos moved into the hatchling's line of sight. He looked at her and licked her. "Hello there little one...How are you?"

Mystness, startled by a new face, hid in her egg. After a few moments her head poked out again. "Cruu!" she chirped.

Edited by seacatsmew

Aquos moved away slightly, watching the hatchling.

((GTG, i'll check last posts and go to bed))

((Okay.))

Mystness tried climbing out of her egg, but got stuck. "Creee!" she screeched quietly.

((oops. Sorry, I forgot to tell you. However... I have a plan... wink.gif ))

Icefire instantly darted away from the jet of flames. She kept on dodging, until she seemed to bang into something large and soft. She turned around. Suddenly, the figure of a balloon dragon loomed over her. "Think you could kill me that easily?" asked Helium in a menacing voice. "It takes more than that to get through this armored skin," he said, patting his blood encrusted belly. Sure enough, the puncture hole simply cut through a layer of scales and fat, hitting a small air pocket. Icefire suddenly snapped out of her rage. "But... Wait.... What?!" she stuttered, backing away slowly. Helium smirked. "I can hold my breath for awfully long periods of time, you know. Enough to convince a normal dragon that I'm dead." He advanced in on her, drawing a deep breath.

Edited by greenglassesgal

((Okay. But, remember, if you ever do kill one, message me the post.))

" Waiittt!!!! It's hatttcchhhiiinnggg" Hysteria whined. She jumped over to the egg. She tickled the egg. " Oh, so small and cute!" she said. The Shadow Walker squealed and hid in the shadows for a moment.

Arcelia cowered slightly as the clouds around her blackened. Fearing being in the midst of a storm she quickly exited the clouds, attempting to hide herself a bit even though she had already been seen. Sharpening her sight she peered down at the dragons she was starting to mess with. The dragon that had appeared to be dead was now alive and floating, the hatchling that had been fighting the spitfire seemed bewildered, the nebula seemed to be preparing something... and she could not see the other dragon. She darted away from the clouds and zoomed to the earth, she had to see this. Folding in her wings she began to creep along the rough ground. She edged toward the dragons and finally stopped. She sat there, prepared for attack if need be, and watched the dragons. How interesting they were, these clan dragons. They fought over the oddest things and always seemed to crave the freedom, she thought, they lacked.

She waited, to see what these foreign beings would do next.

Sombra laughed softly. "Black Mist Pygmy, finally hatched," she said. Mystness looked around, her head(and half of her body) only showing.

Nightstar paid no attention to the "awakened"balloon dragon. He unleashed the beam of deepended energy,shooting a black into the sky,making a large hole through the clouds.However,when the attack stopped Nightstar realised that Arcelia was no longer there.Letting growl of anger,he looked around the sky.

Steel blinked."Helium?You're alive?"He seemed bewildered.He shook his head.Then he also prepared a attack at Icefire.

Arcelia twisted her head around so she could see the commotion happening behind her. As son as she looked up she saw a black line of pure energy split the clouds where she had once been. So that would have been my fate, like a blade of grass singed by fire.. She whipped her head back towards the dragons. Something she had not picked up before was how hostile the group of them seemed to be. She could sense the tension in the air and the danger surging through the dragons. She could not wait to see what happened next.

Nightstar looked around once more.Where is that pesky....He poked Mystery,who was frozen like a statue.(Soiled cannot reply for a few days,unfortunatly.)

"Where is that dragon?"He questioned Mystery.Mystery did not respond.Sighing,Nightstar flew high onto the sky,looking around,eyes narrowed.His eyes came to Arcelia,and he paused before moving on.Unfortunatly, Nightstar was in such a rush he did not notice Arcelia standing there.He growled in frustration and once more turned to the scene.

Arcelia watched as the nebula walked over to the hatchling on the ground, she sharpened her hearing and listened to what he said.. Me, he is looking for me, how interesting.. She hunched over when it took flight. She focused on slowing her breathing and hiding her thoughts so she could not be easily detected. She hoped the canopy of trees over her head would hide her gleaming scales somewhat. As the nebula flew over her, it paused, it seemed like it had seen her. Fortunately it moved on as if it had not detected her at all. However, she kept her eyes on it, boring into the dragon, trying to detect the slightest hints of trickery. As she kept her eyes on it she moved away from her spot. She crawled through the trees, as quiet as a feather on the wind, and settled into a crouch just behind a cluster of sand coloured rocks. Here she cast out her mind to the nebula and said, in the sweetest, most tempting voice she could muster 'Nebula, what is your name? And why do you seek to harm me?' Then quickly letting her thoughts linger at the rocks she batted her wings and soared back into the sky. She hovered near a group of tall trees waiting fr the perfect moment to show herself.

Nightstar whipped around,snarling.He glared at the area where the hatchling is."Oh,no reason,"He responded mentally.He was used to this voice;it reminded him of Mystery.She was always using her sweet tone to lure other dragons in.He smirked."I have better things to do that to deal with you.What is so interesting about this scene,may I ask?"

Mystery shook herself. Looking around she saw Nightstar and some other dragon. She smiled. Flying towards the other dragon, she sent a telepathic message to the dragon,"Hi!" she said in her head cheerfully.