Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(Nightstar's turn.So that means.....still 4 turns left.)

Fog nodded.He gave a sharp glance at the loners before turning away

_ _ _ _

Steel looked up at the sky again."We shouldn't underestimate this,"Steel mused."Perhaps we should head more into safety"

"ok, but no more gust riding," said Helium. "If I use it again, who knows if we'll land closer or farther?" He looked around. "I think that we're at Mist Lake right now. We're still kind of close to White Shadow territory."

Arcelia looked around from the sky. She could not see the hatchling that had helped her before but she did see a large shadow walker. She decided that maybe, it would help. She dove into a steep dive heading straight for it. When she was only about a foot from the shadow walker she reared up, stopping herself. Not speaking aloud she contacted the other dragon and said 'This may not be my territory and I may not be of your Clan but I can not watch this meteorite strike. The repercussions will be horrible, we need to stop it.' She landed softly as she waited for the other dragon's response.

"Now you know why we're tired," Helium told the two black dragons. "We've been trying to get away from that thing for the past few posts! We need to head towards the Black Death Forest!" Helium knew the island map by heart, since that was the only reading material he could find in his old cave.

Fog nodded."Come on,we should get out of here."

Steel nust lied down for a moment,watching Helium talk.then he got up."Ok,let's go."

"Agreed. Let's go— and fast." Helium inflated himself, trying to make himself lighter. Then, he half-floated, half-flew in the direction of the forest. He turned back. "Steel! You coming?"

Night turned towards the Black Death forest, pausing to wait for Fog.

All four dragons advanced towards the Black Death forest. Suddenly, Helium paused. "I can smell decay on the wind. Either something's been rotting for a while, or we're on the right track."

((I'm back and I have read the last 5 pages, but I don't know what happened before then. So right now, I'm going to post as Atlas only. I'll find something to do for Lightning and Bartine later.))

Atlas was at the Black Death Forest eating her meal of four deer and disposing their bones in these woods. After Atlas tore off the last of the deer buck's flesh and ate it, she threw its carcass at the pile of three eaten deer. Foreign scents of outside dragons came to her nose and she sniffed them for a bit. Some of these scents seem to be loners, while the others seem to belong to White Shadow dragons."White Shadow!" Atlas the Black Moon dragoness growled. Last time she fought the shadow walkers of White Shadow and decided to spare their lives but only once in her life, this time she was going to finish her battle. The black magi was never one to leave a loss, a tie, or a surrender unavenged. She left her spot to go searching for the White Shadow dragons to fight.

((Are there any White Shadow dragons among them?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

"As close to the Black Death Forest as we can. That way, we can get as far away as we can from White Shadow territory," replied Helium. "Unless, of course, you want to be squished by a meteorite." The scent of decay was getting even stronger.

((NO! we are being chased by a METEORITE!))

Night flew into the forest without hesitation, nearly landing on Atlas.

Atlas was almost landed on by a loner black dragoness. "Hey, watch where you're going!" she growled as she moved out of the way.

((So there's no White Shadow dragons with you, right? But I think Fog, a fellow Black Moon dragon, is with you, correct?))

Silvia walked through the forest, her two tails brushed against the bushes. Stirring up bugs and leaves. The female swallowtail watched the birds flutter above her. Her eyes somber and she stopped hearing rustling. Soon seeing it was a rabbit she chased after it.

((*nod* yep!))

Night nodded an apology. Then she waited for the others.

Lightning the female silver dragon was walking through the woods in search of a snack to eat. Sunlight beamed on her silver scales, thus creating a flashing shine on her body. As she was going, a fleeing rabbit popped out of the bushes in front of her. Lightning reacted very quickly and slammed her claw on the rabbit to keep it from escaping. The claws had sunken into the rabbit's flesh when she caught, thus wounding it and making it easier for her to eat it. Lightning brought the rabbit to her mouth and ate it.

Atlas snorted a huff at the black dragoness. Then she smelled the scents of White Shadow dragons coming closer. The black magi smiled a menacing grin; if she could encounter the shadow walkers, then Atlas would have her rematch. But even if they weren't the shadow walkers, Atlas would still the White Shadow dragons anyway or at least get them to take her to the shadow walkers.

Silvia stopped in mid chased hissing as the dragoness slapped her claws onto the rabbit. Silvia sighed in defeat staring at the female, she looked away for a moment. "Great...now i have to hunt again..." She sighed at her own thought... " Hunting i suppose Miss..." Her tails twitched.

Helium paused when he relized that no one was following him. "Hey, what's the hold up?" he grunted. "We are being CHASED BY A GIANT METEORITE HERE!" He saw the others chatting with the stranger. He sighed and turned back to where the others were.

((Fog's in Black Moon, right? So is Atlas.))

Atlas looked at the spitfire dragon and replied, "I'm Atlas of Black Moon. A fierce and ruthless warrior. You better not get on my bad side or else." Then she looked at the Fog, her fellow clanmate, and said, "Fog, you're with these loners? What are you doing hanging out with them?" Then the balloon dragon said that they were being chased by a giant meteorite. "A giant meteorite chasing you! Hah, what a laughable story! These things only fly in one direction, not--" She stopped talking when she saw the meteorite coming towards them. "Ah $#*%!" she cried before she started running away.

Lightning looked at the female swallowtail hissing at her before the dragoness sighed and and looked away. She must have been chasing that rabbit Lightning was eating. Well her loss, because that was Lightning's food now. "Lightning," the silver dragoness replied. Then she saw a meteorite falling down in the distance.

Electricshock soured through the sky.The White Shadow Electric dragon looked for enemies.He will make sure they will not bother the White Shadow dragons.His eyes searched for them.

Edited by Dragonlunge