Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((I will! And if one or more of the other RPs start to become inactive, I'll probably rejoin this one.))

Icefire prodded the frozen Nightstar and Mystery. "So, uh... Are we going hunting or what?"

((I have this joke in another topic where if a person is sleeping due to timezones or if a person just doesn't respond for a long time, they are stuck in a frozen state xd.png))

Nighstar whipped his head around."Stop that."He snarled,suprising the hatchling."You're not getting any of the prey if you keep doing that,"Nightstar growled.He fle off high,scanning the land."We're going to hunt....That."He motioned his tail to the squirrel.

....."Just kiddng.We are going to hunt...that elk."He glanced at the elk."My,my,doesn't it notice that dragons are above it?"He glanced at the others."You ready?"

Nightstar didn't wait for Icefire's reply.He dived in on the moose's blind side and suddenly a bright light surrounded Nightstar.The stars gleamed and suddenly a bright beam from the sky was brought down on the moose,killing it instantly.

"...Well,that was easy."He turned to Mystery."Sorry,I just got out of control there.We can later kill a bear."He smiled at the thought of torturing a bear.

Mystery, proud that she was following such a powerful dragon, swooped down to take her share. As she bit into the flesh of the moose, she, too, smiled at the thought of killing a bear. She then looked up at Icefire and waited for her to join them.

((I will! And if one or more of the other RPs start to become inactive, I'll probably rejoin this one.))

(YAYZ

Anyways I'll finish your part quickly since you leaving.)

Selena smiled as Bartine ate the bird.She was going to hunt,too.As soon as he was finished she got up,bowing."Well,I have to leave,Bartine.See ya!"She said cheerfully.She slowly walked deeper into the trees.

_ _ _ _ _

Nightstar continued eating his food.

(Yep,that's it until Icefire replies)

_ _ _ _ _

Fog smiled."Oh,I'm fine.Just spying for Black Moon.Not a problem,really.Just a occasional nuisance.So,how have you been,Night,"Fog said cheerfully.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Steel was bored.He will go to sleep for now.(Cuz nothing else for him to do)

"I've been fine."Night replied, relaxing. She was glad that Fag had forgiven her.

Icefire, finally snapping out of her daze, uttered a quick thanks to Nightstar and started to eat her portion of food. She heard Nightstar saying something about killing a bear? She smiled as dark pleasure filled her mind. Hey, she was cheerful and optimistic on the outside, but that didn't stop her from being evil on the inside! "This will be fun," she said happily to herself as she finished up the remains of her food.

After they finished eating,Nightstar got up. He stared evilly at the dawning sky. "Now it's time for something fun." He looked around. "Do you guys see any animals we can torture.Something strong,mind you."

Icefire flew up to the top of a tall tree. She saw a pack of wolves to one side. To another, she saw a huge grizzly bear. She told this to Nightstar and Mystery. "So what do you choose?"

Hysteria looked at Sombra. " So, did it hatch, or did it hatch?" she asked, looking at the tiny egg. " It should hatch." she said. Hysteria flitted her wings about happily.

"Maybe...A white shadow dragon..."Mystery said with a creepy smile. She had always wanted to feel how killing a dragon felt...

((Hey we can't kill others unless you mean a random white shadow dragon....))

"Maybe..........let's head there."

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Ok,so they flew back into the White Shadow territory.

"Who should we kill................"Nightstar mused.

((I think it should be a random WhiteShadow dragon,that is ok right?))

Mystery shook Icefire off,"Oy!" she said, annoyed, "anyone would be ok..."

"hmm... How about that random balloon over there?" said Icefire, gesturing over to him.

-----------

Helium couldnt fall asleep, so he decided to go drift about in the wind for a while. Before he knew it, he accidentally landed in White Shadow territory. He saw a menacing group of dragons prowling nearby. Gulping, he stayed still, hoping that they would go away.

"Sure! Why not?" Mystery said cheerfully, taking the time Nightstar was frozen to poke him.

"Don't do that,"He snapped at Mystery.

"...But yeah,let's go."

He flew to the balloon dragon.He caught up to the balloon dragon and slammed into him."Hey!You!"Nightstar taunted.

"Uh oh," said Helium. He had been discovered. He took a deep breath, inhaling for his life, as that breath would determine how far he would get away from these creeps. Before he knew it, the hellfire hatchling had seized him and held him firmly in place, grabbing his snout to stop him from blowing.

--------------

"Mystery! Freeze his snout before I get knocked off!" yelled Icefire as she hung on for her life. She did not want to be blown away with this weirdo.