TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Awww, TJ's hatchlings are sick. Poor little guys.

TJ's hatchlings are always sick. =P But they live because they're magic.

Dragon Cave Wiki wasn't kidding when it said that the Shimmer Gold would be rarer than the moonlight eggs. I've seen quite a few of the moonlight eggs on the AP, but have not seen any of the Shimmer Golds.

really? I had like 5 shimmers and 1 moonlight! I had to trade 2 shimmers so i could have 3 of each :3

really? I had like 5 shimmers and 1 moonlight! I had to trade 2 shimmers so i could have 3 of each :3

Still looking for Shimmers....got a few Moonlights, though.... smile.gif

argh 5 hour wait to abandon xd.png

i only wanted 2 of each so i need to wait 5 hours to move the third gold(teleporting it to my boyfriend's scroll), and a random magi i had grabbed.

on his scroll i grabbed him a third blue by accident and a sunrise so those have to wait 5 hours too

Edited by darkshadow5392

is it still going on?

Yep it is,don't know for how long though.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch at least one egg this next hourly drop..

I'm not too late, am I?!? ohmy.gif

I would very gladly except 'extras' if anyone had more of one or the other then they wanted! I'd love to end up with some! 0.0 They're so pretty!

Let me know! I'd give them a good home! biggrin.gif

Edited by firechild

Is it still available to catch....

Yep, they are.

Just saw some a few minutes ago.

Is there still no word on whether this is a permanent release??

Yep, they are.

Just saw some a few minutes ago.

Is there still no word on whether this is a permanent release??

were pretty sure it is

Oh my gosh, gone in one minute flat!

But the catching frenzy is definitely slowing down a little... I played "what could I catch if I weren't overburdened?" and would have gotten 3 golds and a ridgewing, apparently. So much better than last night's 1500+ clicks for naught!

Failed to get any during the latest hourly release. There were over 250 people,and other common breeds dropping aswell...all of the eggs stopped dropping in about 2 minutes... O_O

Edited by Lolturtle

According to the page, over 300 people where in the Alpine Biome during the hour drop.

It really is a pain for us with slow internet conections... And IMO it looks like a Lagmonster attack, like the one in Halloween of 2010.

Does anyone know how long these Chinese new year eggs will be dropping for? I really hope for at least few more days so that me or anyone else who dosen't have one can have a chance..

Edited by Lolturtle

Aren't they a normal release? Otherwise TJ would have said something about a time period.

Dang!! People are rabid for these eggs! (I think that's a good thing) I don't think I'm going to be able to get a gold sad.gif