TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

It's weird, I'm sure that the moonlight ones are showing up in the same quantities as the golds but I can't for the life of me get any golds!

Finally got a pair of each and one extra moonlight.

Thanks to T.J. and the spriters for the little beauties. I was wondering if we were going to have another release before Valentine's day. tongue.gif

So.....

I remember a while back that there was a Pyrite or "Fool's Gold" dragon in the suggestion thread. I just did a search and didn't see it, but maybe that's just me not looking hard enough...

Any confirmation on the gold hatchlings' species?

-spoilers aren't allowed-

*crosses fingers*

Edited by rubyshoes

>> I think -spoilers aren't allowed -  >> These strike a resemblance to those biggrin.gif!

*crosses fingers*

Oooooh, they do look like little gold wyverns. For some reason my brain didn't register the arms and wings as being connected.

Edited by rubyshoes

Dang, didn't catch any of them, i guess I should go back to playing good ole' halo reach, well, good game b/c it don't let me down except I can't verse anyone b/c of my wifi at home is messed up.......

So.....

I remember a while back that there was a Pyrite or "Fool's Gold" dragon in the suggestion thread. I just did a search and didn't see it, but maybe that's just me not looking hard enough...

Any confirmation on the gold hatchlings' species?

I don't think there are any conformations, but that's what I was thinking, too.

It's mostly the "like gold" in their descriptions, as apposed to the "metallic looking" in the real gold's descriptions.

I'm more interested in what the moonshine will be, honestly. I have no clue. X3

So these are then unlimited edition eggs, right? meaning you can have more then 2 of them on your scroll? Or less? Just curious...

Yes. This isn't a limited edition so the only limit is your egg lock/scroll limit.

Caught 2 Goldshimmers and 2 Moonshiners smile.gif Hope they become rare <3

Are those their official names?

Edited by TotallyDrow

Are those their official names?

Official names will not be known until TJ's hatchies grow up.

People really should pay more attention to the AP - I saw some Vampires pass through, some Goldfish eggs, and Magma eggs, as well as quite the number of eggs you don't usually see in the AP.

People really should pay more attention to the AP - I saw some Vampires pass through, some Goldfish eggs, and Magma eggs, as well as quite the number of eggs you don't usually see in the AP.

It's people dumbing them to get more room, i've done the same to a trio myself for this.

@Rubyshoes....Thanks...

The only eggs I'm wanting is the new ones or CB Blue Ridgewing ones if at possible to get....

Edited by White-Sword-Master

I zoomed in on the gold hatchling, and it looked like there was a silver shuriken on it's shoulder. ninja.gif dragon? xd.png Lol, just a silly observation of mine. I have no idea at all if it's actually a shuriken.

-Spoilers aren't allowed.- Edited by rubyshoes