TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Found in the alpine.

Locked with a fourth gold shimmer traded with two papers that i wanted gone anyway~

If you're a day or two late for releases (but not too late), the AP can be a surprisingly good place to catch your new egg if you can't make it to the Cave. And it will probably still be CB.

Plus all the other eggs we haven't seen in a while pass through.

Yep, they are.

Just saw some a few minutes ago.

Is there still no word on whether this is a permanent release??

Spriters of the dragons have confirmed that they will be permanent additions to the cave.

I'm sure you don't want to scroll through all these pages to see it. wink.gif

According to the page, over 300 people where in the Alpine Biome during the hour drop.

It really is a pain for us with slow internet conections... And IMO it looks like a Lagmonster attack, like the one in Halloween of 2010.

Totally agree,

but unfortunately there is nothing we can do X.x

Personally I've given up. :/ Gonna just try get one sometime in the near future

Glad its still horribly hard to catch like normal dragons this year...joking....

But glad I can still get them, logged on today since the 18th and discovered new eggs...

Anyhow, I'm not sure which I should go for, which represents the yin of the dragon and which represents the yang of the dragon, as I'm yang, I'd need to get the yin of the dragon to keep balance on my scroll....lol....But its a theory...

Its the year of the dragon and there suppose to have 50/50 and the horses are the same, not make much sense, but I guess.....

So, the gold one Yin, and the Blue one Yang, or Vise Versa? Just curious...

oh wow... what bios are the new dragons in and are the golds rare?

They are in the Alpine and we don't know the rarity of the new eggs/dragons at this time.

Done at last! At this last drop I started clicking about a minute before the hour, and kept refreshing and clicking till I got the messege I couldn't take anymore eggs...said a prayer, checked my scroll...and I have my 3rd Golden egg! ohmy.gif It's a miracle! **wipes sweat** Thank GOD that's over with for now. ha ha Good luck everyone!

Done at last! At this last drop I started clicking about a minute before the hour, and kept refreshing and clicking till I got the messege I couldn't take anymore eggs...said a prayer, checked my scroll...and I have my 3rd Golden egg! ohmy.gif It's a miracle! **wipes sweat** Thank GOD that's over with for now. ha ha Good luck everyone!

I don't even have one gold, yet I have a silver tinsel egg from Penk

how?

lucky dry.gif

Got two golden eggs this time, will go for a third once i can abandon this miss-clicked egg tongue.gif

Pretty Dragons so far, thanks for the release T.J biggrin.gif

Caught a MOONSHINE!! Finally,have 2 moonshines,now to go for those golds..Also mis clicked a gold and got a Sunrise/sunset egg. >_<

Whoo! Just got three gold eggs!

Holy crap, it is a miracle! Big congrats! smile.gif

just barely managed my first gold egg... O.o ive seen three CB ices while hunting. smile.gif too bad i didnt catch them, but it made me happy to see them for some reason lol.

I just got my 4th moonlight and 2nd gold.

Now I'm egg locked, but good luck to y'all who are still trying to get their eggs and congrats to those who did (: