TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

So far I have 3 of those moon eggs and 2 of the gold ones. I'm aiming to get 1 more gold one, and then I'll be egg-locked.

I managed to snag two blue eggs! Yay! I'm going for the hourly drops, the 5 minute drops are going by so fast I don't even get a chance to see the eggs, let alone snag one, before it's over. lol

I managed to snag two blue eggs! Yay! I'm going for the hourly drops, the 5 minute drops are going by so fast I don't even get a chance to see the eggs, let alone snag one, before it's over. lol

Tell me about it! Who does get to see them?

I think I can remember what the golds adults look like. I don't think I ever looked at them all to much though, so I can't be sure. As for the blues, I have no clue.

Ok, so I'm not blind xd.png

And woooahhh, lots of the shiny metal dragons/gem/light dragons suddenly reappeared on the completed list @.@ Suprised, cos they've all been off it for so long biggrin.gif

Hee hee, I've got plenty of names reserved for these babies biggrin.gif

The ninjas. ninja.gif

Does that make me a ninja? wink.gif I've seen the eggs from the 5 minutes drops, though I haven't managed to catch any of those.

I caught one of my golds in a five minute drop. Not impossible.

I decided to catch four golds and two moonlights, because it seems that golds are rarer /is so greedy.

Urk, I caught a nice Moonlight eggie, but I absolutely CANNOT grab a gold. Curse my slow computer!!!

I caught my single gold straight after maintenance yesterday, sneaked in and nabbed before anyone could grab it.

It seems people are having a lot of trouble grabbing golds. It was the first (and only) egg I was able to grab last night. I had more trouble getting a moonlight.

It seems people are having a lot of trouble grabbing golds. It was the first (and only) egg I was able to grab last night. I had more trouble getting a moonlight.

I was actually the same, I got all of my golds before I ever was able to get a moonlight xd.png Same with my sister, too.

Wait, so...for a chinese new year we get a wyvern and a western-like dragon...I don't get it and I must admit that Im' quite dissapointed... ._.''

It is year of the dragon, not year of the eastern dragon. Nothing confusing about it. They are dragons. No one ever said they had to be easterns. Everyone just assumed it. It would have been nice to get some new eastern dragons, but I am not disappointed at all. They are lovely dragons, and I am exited for them to grow up.

And still not a single thing for me - though I did finally see a true gold in the desert - too slow, and actually managed for the FIRST TIME EVA to get a CB neb, so not a total loss.

I just know these new ones are going to be rare and i won't get any CBs.

I think I'll wait till the hype dies down...

I trowled for 20 minutes and then DC kicked into Read-Only mode :/ too slow to catch anything

Hmm could be a Sunrise/Sunset situation? The Gold might be more common in "the morning" whereas the Blue is more common "at night"? I dunno - speculation is fun!

And I'm about to give up! A herculanean effort on my smartphone has rewarded me with 2 eggs in 7-8hours of trying. x__x Business trips SUCK.

Same. My moonlight eggs took forever to catch. XD

any one want to give me one? I *can't* catch any!! (had to ask)

ILL GIVE A GOLD EGG TO WHOEVER CAN CATCH ME ONE OF EACH NEW EGG!

Edited by AvianCrow

That's what I'm afraid of. ):

And still not a single thing for me - though I did finally see a true gold in the desert - too slow, and actually managed for the FIRST TIME EVA to get a CB neb, so not a total loss.

Whoa, you saw a gold? O.O *Stalks the desert for the next hour*

Congrats Verridith and Imbecamiel! ^^

Anyways, I've had pretty good luck. I've caught at least one egg every hour I've tried.

Edited by dragonstar100

The blues look awfully familiar. *looking forward to those*

Thank you for the release, artists and TJ!

I'm going to try and get one of each. Thanks for the awesome new dragons, I love them already! Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate it!

Well, poo. I was kinda hoping for more of an Eastern dragon. But thanks for the release. <3