TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

SQUEE! THANK YOU!! Thank you TJ and spriters so so much! I think I recognize the blue ones but I can't really seem to think of their name...

And I hope I can catch two of each species considering my internet is extremely slow. D:

I can't wait to see the adult sprites though! biggrin.gif

Once again, thank you! And happy Chinese New Year everyone!

And crap... I didn't get any on the hourly drop. I guess I'll have to hunt for a while tonight. >.<

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Despite my maddest clicking efforts I only managed to get a 2nd midnight egg. Still looking for gold ones. dry.gif

Ive been screaming at my computer about this. I swear these eggs are covered in slippery butter, cant grab them. Again, if anyone can get me one of each, i will give them a gold egg for the new eggies

Ah, you think you're raegfacing? I've been plotting the two points on my screen to click and end up losing it to someone else no matter how quickly i get to it :l

lucky you have fancy pretty eggies to trade D:

Beat out 382 people to get one of each egg. I think I know what both are! They're both very very very pretty n-n

Trying to click 2 points will almost certainly make you lose the eggs. Pick one point and stick to it hard.

This is the third hourly drop at 2 minutes. *sigh* This has just gotten a lot harder. Looks like I will have to trade for gold.

The hourly drops are only lasting 2 measly minutes... :/ I didn't get squat this last hour. This is proving very difficult, because I normally get every egg I need in the first hour. O.o

....thanks to me having school and a crap load of homework after it... I /just now/ got on to catch eggs... having been tortured by knowing they were new all through the day... hourly drop lasted 30seconds. /yay me/ -__- *patiently waits for another 30second hourly drop*

If they're not rare already, the sheer demand based on the sprite might make them rare.

Aaand, I'm out. It is 2am and in 8hours, I've only managed to get two blue eggs (which in itself is a miracle considering I'm doing this on a smartphone). Would really have liked two of each though. sad.gif

Wow, seriously, everything was gone at 2 minutes and there were 333 people in the alpine xd.png

Yeah, there are way too many players for the amount off eggs being dropped. Don't know if they anticipated such a big response during these drops, the numbers just dont add up. tongue.gif I haven't managed to catch anything in hours and this was my last drop - good luck to the remaining hunters, I hope the poor odds we have now get better in a few hours. smile.gif

Yay I managed to snag 2 of each for a set. biggrin.gif

It really takes some perseverance to catch them. I usually disable images and javascript on Firefox to speed things up.

I may just wait for the next hourly drop since it seems like that's the only time I'd be able to grab any. xd.png

Huh... these guys are beautiful, but I have to confess I'm really rather sad that they don't look like eastern dragons <XD;; unless they suddenly grow longer bodies and lose their wings once they hit adulthood...

And yes, I know the idea of CHINESE dragons was shot down, but there is a big difference between making generic eastern, long-bodied wingless dragons and making a dragon designed to represent China. Eastern dragons are a pretty standard part of mythical art nowadays (at least in every dragon book I've ever owned) and aren't any more offensive to the east then western dragons are to the west. As further proof... we have silver dragons, don't we?

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I think gold will be. I don't know about the moons though.

I sure hope not - we have enough rares, but uncommons, there can never be enough of those. smile.gif

very happy now, managed to get 4 golds (one of which i'm trading for a moonlight) and 2 moonlights.

I think i remember these dragons from the request forum ages ago so if i'm right i'll be wanting another moonlight ohmy.gif

Holy smokes the last two hourly drops were gone in the blink of an eye on Alpine--this is going to take some work (and luck) to get those tricky little golds.

Before calling the these new ones rare/uncommon...what if these are just regular commons, but just look like they are rare because more people (who wouldn't normally try to get loaded on a common release) think this release is for rares?

Like sunsongs and nebulas? :u

Like Sunsongs. The desirability of Nebulas is so bad (or high in other words) that they're basically worth the same as Thunders, which are actual rares. :|

Edited by Saloiq