TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Before calling the these new ones rare/uncommon...what if these are just regular commons, but just look like they are rare because more people (who wouldn't normally try to get loaded on a common release) think this release is for rares?

Now that would be even more awesome then them being uncommon. xd.png

Like Sunsongs. The desirability of Nebulas is so bad (or high) that they're basically worth the same as Thunders, which are actual rares. :|

wow...

no wonder i can never get a cb nebula >:|

I got one Moonlit egg, and was just gifted from a friend three more. Just need two of the new gold eggs, though I will be gifted one later I think.

Thanks for the new eggs TJ and Spriters.

Before calling the these new ones rare/uncommon...what if these are just regular commons, but just look like they are rare because more people (who wouldn't normally try to get loaded on a common release) think this release is for rares?

While it might be a bit early to call the blues uncommon, I've noticed that the golds are dropping less frequently--and considering they were only introduced today, the fact that the cave already feels the need to lower their dropping rate to keep the ratios at a good setting suggests they aren't quite common status. It was the same way with the trios. xd.png

Also @ Stargazer 7 -- technically there are only five rares, the two metallics and the three trios. It might be dang hard to get a CB black or stripe, but they still breed well, so they can't truly fall under that status xd.png

Like Sunsongs.

I'll be hoarding sunsongs til the end of time. The sprite is to die for. :3

/but I wouldn't class them as common quickly, *pokesblackwhichusedtobesupercommon

Times may change.

And I really want the new golds too @.@

I managed to get two Moonlight but no Gold ones, I will try in the trading forum maybe I can get a Gold one there, but I am going to keep trying until I fall asleep!

I have a strange feeling I'll be pulling an all nighter here.... :S

gosh i didnt think getting the golds would be hard. I got them after i got my first moon O_O ill defiantly breed mine and offer the offspring out to those who werent able to get any smile.gif

The last 5 min. drop consisted of only 2 of moonlight eggs. This is beginning to look like a long night...

I abandoned 2 moonies, one 17 minutes ago, and another a few hours ago. I hope I made whomever grabbed them happy! I can catch them quite readily, and thought "Why not?". However, the golds are MUCH harder for me to catch! I hope I will manage to catch the last one I need next hour.

Also, the hatchings look AMAZING, can't wait to see them as adults!

I'll be hoarding sunsongs til the end of time. The sprite is to die for. :3

/but I wouldn't class them as common quickly, *pokesblackwhichusedtobesupercommon

Times may change.

And I really want the new golds too @.@

I love sunsongs too! I couldn't drop my precious CB sunsong egg for any of the new eggs. <3 They're like, little adorable gummy worm hatchies. :P

~

I really hope I'll be able to catch/trade for a second gold so I can have one of each gender at least. I do agree with those who say the golds seem more uncommon than the moonlight ones too.

I have no clue if the mega drops are only for today...but just in case, I'm getting what I need tonight to be on the safe side. If it's hard to get these eggs now, when they're dropping en mass, I hate to think what it's going to be like trying to get them when they drop one at a time.

I'm really hoping to get another Gold-ish egg tonight. I have a pair of the Moonlight eggs incubated and influenced, and a single Gold-ish egg that I was finally able to snatch.

Boy, people are fast.

While it might be a bit early to call the blues uncommon, I've noticed that the golds are dropping less frequently--and considering they were only introduced today, the fact that the cave already feels the need to lower their dropping rate to keep the ratios at a good setting suggests they aren't quite common status. It was the same way with the trios. xd.png

Oh okay. I defer to someone who has experience with a previous rare release. tongue.gif

@DarkEternity - But if I don't class them as common, then I'll get depressed. ._.

DIBS ME ME ME ME PLEASE!

Okay ^^ just PM me when your ready i wont be able to incubate them cuz i dont have enough red -.-'

I think I've been trying for 8 hours and I can't get a goooold... I ought to sleep before work tomorrow, though. Argh! I don't want to make the mature decision!

It's not only for today. These are permanent, otherwise TJ would have said so.

Wow, lovely dragons. Also, it's crazy how much traffic there is on the side right now, I don't even have the background graphics, just the text.

wow.

Also @ Stargazer 7 -- technically there are only five rares, the two metallics and the three trios. It might be dang hard to get a CB black or stripe, but they still breed well, so they can't truly fall under that status xd.png

Yes, I know - 5 rares is more then enough for me - not a big fan of those, even though I like their sprites, mostly because, save Tinsels (who, as far as I know are also considered rare - but I can be mistaken of course :3), they are so very difficult to breed - they constantly ruin my glomping plans. xd.png That's why I hope for uncommon/commons.

Anyway, love both the new releases and can't wait to see the adults. ^^

Edited by stagazer_7

That could explain the drops vanishing so quickly, but the fact that other eggs are appearing mixed in with the drops suggests that they aren't going to be common.

Drops always vanish this quickly for the first day, at least. Unless it's christmas.

Commons mixing -> suggestion of rare/uncommon.

Theory 2: TJ's thing to 'prevent cave blockers' is working, however if it was because of this, he would have put a stopper on the mixing by now.

gosh i didnt think getting the golds would be hard. I got them after i got my first moon O_O ill defiantly breed mine and offer the offspring out to those who werent able to get any smile.gif

i like the way you think

Edited by greasalotle124

... saw three new golds... miss 'em all xd.png

no luck so far. I'm going to keep trying... that's the only way I ever got any eggs either...