TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Which biome are they dropping in, please? All of them?

Alpine.

Alpine.

Also, Ruby, just wanted to comment that MAN you're on it with the biome answers. XD I applaud.

Also, Ruby, just wanted to comment that MAN you're on it with the biome answers. xd.png I applaud.

Thanks. smile.gif

And an additional thanks to TJ and the spriters/artists for these wonderful new dragons. I love the s2 hatchies.

only alpine and the golds are way hard to get ><

Thanks so much! biggrin.gif Good luck everyone!

Wait, so...for a chinese new year we get a wyvern and a western-like dragon...I don't get it and I must admit that Im' quite dissapointed... ._.''

But we get gorgeous new dragons for the Year of the Dragon! That is more than I ever expected.

'Cept the avatar's an OC :3

I like gold. xd.png

Hehe, I'm getting ahead of myself in an attempt to figure out why I think I've seen the gold one before. xd.png

Your OC is gorgeous, btw. o3o And she's so shiny <3

Edited by Varekis

These do look really good so far, I really like how the dragons are coming about.

And yet, I must throw myself into the crowd that is disappointed we didn't get any eastern dragons. Don't get me wrong, these are gorgeous, but It would be nice to have more then silver dragons xd.png

But I'm a wyvern lover, so who know, I might eat my words in a few days.

But we get gorgeous new dragons for the Year of the Dragon! That is more than I ever expected.

But these could be added anytime, there are tons of western dragons and none eastern and the chinese new year could be a great oppurnity to introduce one...or two

Finally snagged a gold! Can't wait till my failed vampire egg reaches the 24 hour mark so I can grab another!

Hehe, I'm getting ahead of myself in an attempt to figure out why I think I've seen the gold one before. XD

Your OC is gorgeous, btw. o3o And she's so shiny <3

They've been around. Cx Just wait until you see the adults! That'll jog your memory :3

Thank you =D She's one of my favorites to write about, lol. Now if only I could actually finish that ref...

BLAST! Grabbed one too many moonlights in a random five-minutes-before-the-hour drop and then accidentally clicked on a sunrise/sunset egg. ((sigh)) Okay, posting the extra moonlight in the trade forums, abandoning an egg I don't really need, and trying again at the next drop for that gold...

This release is horrible. I probably won't get any.. dry.gif I seriously hate this time of year.

I'm pretty pleased so far. c: The hatchlings are potentially the most adorable things ever; last night I managed to grab one of each egg, and another pair just now. Excited to see what they look like as adults!

...Plus I'm a total sucker for wyverns, so I'm not even going to pretend to be upset about the lack of easterns. biggrin.gif

Are these things only dropping on the hour? I've tried refreshing at various 5 minute intervals and they only dropped at 6 o'clock. Even then with mad clicking I only managed to get one. dry.gif

I've managed my second 'shimmers like gold', and discovered why sometimes it pays to lurk around the other biomes during a drop! *goes away quietly squeeing to herself*

Ooh, and ... before I forget! *counter-influences them*

Thank you again, TJ and spriters!

Hm.. I gave away 3 of my 4 moonlights, but I clicked at least 30 golds, and I'm still not getting one urgh. I need 3. and the n I'll never need to look for them again.

I hope these will still dropping tomorrow...

Caught up in all the rush i managed to snag a blue one, now i just gotta get my hands on a golden one. just wondering: does anybody have a spare gold that they wouldnt mind giving up for free? xd.png

I am *so* grateful I had four egg slots due to open today!

Grabbed, influenced, and incubated two of each new breed; I can't wait to see them grow!

Thanks for a great (and auspcious!) start to the Chinese New Year, TJ and Spriters!!