TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Yay for gendered hatchies! I'm so excited for the blue ones--I've been hoping they were going to be released ever since they were removed from the Completed section. *would jump up and dance, but have an injured knee* Have I mentioned I'm excited? xd.png

And the gold hatchie is epic too! I can't wait to see the adults! It's fun to know what one is and not know what the other one is! laugh.gif

Epic release is epic! I'm so excited I keep saying this: Thank you T.J. and artists!

I hope everyone will get their own eggs soon. Good luck, guys! Hang in there!

Wow… I had no idea this was going on. Only found out when I looked at the scroll of the owner of the parents of my dead egg and saw something shiny and new.

If the new eggs are only falling in one Biome, does that mean they'll still be falling tomorrow too?

Hah, I just got back from home. With the hatchies out, I recognize them now! Thanks and congrats to our two new in-Cave artists ^^ I feel lucky to have managed to catch some at DC midnight.

If the new eggs are only falling in one Biome, does that mean they'll still be falling tomorrow too?

Yes, these eggs are permanent releases. ^^

EDIT: I just noticed the egg/hatchie descriptions of the blue egg, and I think they're lovely. (:

Edited by Saloiq

*Flips out* xd.png

YES! I just got on and checked the hatchies and I totally remember the blue ones on the completion list. Been wanting those ones since forever!

Trust me, they will be beautiful. laugh.gif

Bahaha snatched that name up already, sorry guys Cx

Also the egg sprite was changed on my request to a custom-shaded one I made~ But it wasn't the Gold's egg. xd.png Not by a longshot, lol.

I love the new egg sprite (and the hatchies, too). The old one was nice, but I was thinking it was going to get confusing with them, the original golds and the tinsels.

Also, congrats to all new artists! Honestly, I hadn't realised you guys weren't in cave yet, you're so ubiquitous in the requests.

Edit: They're dropping in Alpine.

Edited by Completely Different

where can you find it

These eggs are found in the Alpine, and but if you want to get some it's best to wait until the hour drop/5 minute drop.

Grabbed 2 of both species (one of the golds out of the hourly drop, they are definitely harder to get than moonlights, but not impossible v.v), it seems that my pc has finally started to cooperate xd.png. the blue hatchlings are beautiful, but i love the golds too v.v. too bad i can only influence one male >.<: i think i gotta grab some more pinks. thanks TJ n spriters for the cool new release biggrin.gif.

Is anybody else getting the not-so-pretty version of the site? ono I think the lag knocked out my computer.

Still not caught any...

; A ; halp..

I love the new egg sprite (and the hatchies, too). The old one was nice, but I was thinking it was going to get confusing with them, the original golds and the tinsels.

Also, congrats to all new artists! Honestly, I hadn't realised you guys weren't in cave yet, you're so ubiquitous in the requests.

Edit: They're dropping in Alpine.

That's what I thought as well, especially with all the gold eggies lately (: Best to avoid confusion.

And thank you <3

Edited by Verridith

Is anybody else getting the not-so-pretty version of the site? ono I think the lag knocked out my computer.

Still not caught any...

; A ; halp..

i am sleep.gif

And still not a single thing for me - though I did finally see a true gold in the desert - too slow, and actually managed for the FIRST TIME EVA to get a CB neb, so not a total loss.

*smiles quietly to self and walks away again* It does pay to stalk the non-active biomes if you have the egg slots.

(Why doesn't Firefox recognize biome as a word? blink.gif )

I must be a ninja.gif ninja. I do manage to see the 5 minute drops. My first caught egg today was on one of them, in fact, but since then I've only caught at hourly drops.

*leaves brownies to sustain all the hunters*

It is year of the dragon, not year of the eastern dragon. Nothing confusing about it. They are dragons. No one ever said they had to be easterns. Everyone just assumed it.

Gee, I wonder why people keep drawing eastern dragons to celebrate a chinese new year, maybe because it's a chinese tradiotion and every dragon during the celebration is chinese...nah, I'm pretty sure it can be just any dragon, it's not like it makes any difference.

Also, there are two dragons in the completed section which look pretty eastern, why couldn't we just use them? One even comes in blue and yellow, like this release...

Ive been screaming at my computer about this. I swear these eggs are covered in slippery butter, cant grab them. Again, if anyone can get me one of each, i will give them a gold egg for the new eggies

Finally caught my two of each. wub.gif Good luck to those who are still getting eggs! They go fast. o-O

The hour drop was over in 2 minutes. O_O I saw a Fog mixed in with all the new releases.