Tari157

Forgotten Hatchlings of Ivina

What do you think of this RP?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Ahh, that sounds... far! I've never been there! Cool!" said Darkshimmer as the wind and rain blew by.

Resting her head on her front paws, Atra glanced at the cave ceiling out of the corner of her eye. The spidery cracks were growing bigger. She hissed softly under her breath and jumped up, leaping off Cai and into the air. Her wings flapped one and she glided to the ground, standing out in the storm. Possible death in the storm was better than near-certain death in the collasped cave.

((The cave's ready to come down pretty much... I think they should go now. No point in holding up the whole RP for a couple of extremely inactive members...))

((Go ahead and skip forward. Okay, so I will just say Seana climbed on through the rumble. Maybe then I will be more acurate on my rping ^^ ))

The cave was comming down and Seana quickly grasp onto the dragons hand. She ducked down as a stalagtite fell to the side of her and nearly hit her. She ran up the dragons arm as fast as she could. She hoped that the others had made it out okay and were alive. She looked back getting one last glimpse of the paintings of her parents before they were destroyed.

((Okay, a lot of members are inactive and some people have new characters, if it is possible can you post thier forms or Pm me so I can edit them onto the main post? Also who is inactive so I can message them or remove them from the list. If you sent me a Pm a long time ago with your dragon info then I will look through my messages and add them.))

Edited by Tari157

((Okies -time skip-))

-Cai saw that each dragon had made their way onto her, one had leapt off but she bent and pushed it up onto her nose.- "Now isn't the time to go doing something like that dear."-She said to the others before pushing off from the ground, causing a massive wake of water to crash onto the surrounding shores, and bounded through the small forest towards her home. She went footstep for footstep in the way she had come so that no extra damage was done. It was only a matter of a few strides from Cai before they reached her forest. Here, she could rest easy knowing she would cause no wreckage. Walking through the Forest of Ancients, she gathered her memory of where he parents den was and made her way to it.

What they saw would seem as though a Terrae dragon 3x the size of Cai had scooped out a whole from the side of the rocky mountains which bordered thet Forest of Ancients. Looking inside of it, it could fit 4 Terrae dragons the size of Igzcai and was sturdy due to it's being part of a mountain structure. Cai walked inside and eased herself down beside a ledge that reached up to her shoulder when she was laying on the cave floor. It had a slight slope that wouls make it easy for the hatchlings to get down to the ground level. Inside the cave there were many ledges like this, like shelves lining the cave walls, each connected by slopes and stairsteps of rocks and boulders. It would seem many dragons once lived here, and Cai remembered that once, many did.- "You will be safe here...dodn't be surprised if you run into some wild animals, they seek shelter here because I've shown them to it in many storms throughout their generations."

((long...))

"Wow...." Violet breathed, sliding down Cai's forearm to the cave floor. She notice a moose, some elk, and a family of raccoons in the cave. They didn't seem to pay much mind to her. Looking around at the ledges, she picked one out near the top and started to climb up to it, flapping her wings to help herself out.

Edited by Moonbeam22

Elpid dragged herself down she was too tired even to notice the animals. the crawled in to a corner and tried to put self to sleep. But the pain constantly bothered her. She felt like her back was being ripped.

"ugh.."

She groaned to herself. She had no idea why it was hurting so much.

Tyra squeaked in surprise and clung to Cai tightly as the giant terrae dragon began to move. She continued to hold on as Cai moved efficiently and gracefully across the land. When the arrived at the cave, Tyra still didn't let go, her eyes clenched shut. "A-are we there y-yet?" she asked timidly.

"And a off we go!" said darkshimmer as they moved along. "Whee! Isn't this fun... uh... little one?"

Doublevei could understand that the dragon did not know their name, they looked at each other cross-eyes trying to speak, their tongues flicking out.- "V-vei...nnn...Vei" They said it was their best way to say 'Vei and Vei' They were ducked low as the wind roared by their delicate ears. When they finally stopped they lifted their heads and looked every which way.

---------

Cai smiled to one of the hatchlings questions.- "Yes, young one, we have indeed arrived."

"Ahh, Vei and Vei... What nice names! I'm Darkshimmer, nice to... uh... know your names!"

said Darkshimmer as she smiled(( biggrin.gif )) to the two-headed hatchling.

Edited by Celebi112

When Cai began to move, Atra quickly looked up and hurriedly flapped into the air. launching herself after the huge dragon, Atra quickly grew tired of trying to keep up and soon was panting heavily. But she kept at it. She had to learn to fly. When Cai finally entered the cave, Atra dropped to the ground, weezing and greatly relieved she could rest. She remained there for several minutes, getting her breath back. When she finally had finished drawing in huge gulps of air and could breathe normally, she looked up around the cave. Her eyes widened at the sheer size, and she slowly began to make her way down into the main area. The open air reminded her of the libraries and cathedrals of the human world, and she drew in a breath. The emphisis on space. It was just amazing. She gazed around, taking it all in. She loved this place at first sight. Memories, good memories of her young childhood came flooding back when she gazed at the cave, and she laughed happily, skipping into the air and gliding forward, soon coming to rest on a ledge. She began hunting for a smaller niche-cave or a corner that she could claim as her own.

((@ chasilin... ok, i'll remember next time smile.gif

@ lilac inkdream... uh, confusion? what cave? a new one, because the older one collapsed, right?))

(( Yes. Read the long post Chaslin posted about Cai taking the hatchlings to the new cave ))

Ever so slowly, Tyra lowered her paws away from her eyes. Blinking a few times, her eyes widened and she looked around. "...this is your..cave?" she asked, carefully climbing down from the massive Terrae, "It's beautiful..." She felt the ground underneath her to make sure it wasn't going to move since there had been thunder that had shaken the ground at the last cave. When she was certain if was stable, she laughed a bit and jumped around, stretching out her legs.

((Ahh, ok, cool!)) Darkshimmer flew down from the great terrea dragon with the two headed hatchling in tow. ((Is this ok? I dont want to godmod sad.gif ?))

Violet finally got to the ledge she wanted, and flopped down on the hard rock. She shook the backpack from her shoulders and place it on the ground. To tired and frazzled from the storm to bother with a nest, she rested her head on the pack, and soon fell into a deep, deep sleep.

((YES!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE REPLIED!!!!!! biggrin.gif )) Darkshimmer, seeing Violet so at peace, decided that she would follow.

-Doublevei followed the friendly pygmy without much protest. Though, as the pygmy went after another dragon, most likely a friend, Doublevei turned and hobbled away on the cave floor to investigate the forest critters. They took a liking to the babyish Doublevei right away and soon the two-headed dragon was rolling around and making a family out of the creatures of the Forest of Ancients.

Cai breathed a sigh of relief at seeing the hatchlings all become so comfortable so quickly. In some small part of her, she felt that the dragons of her past where here now in spirit and were watching over each of the hatchlings. With a smile she turned to face the storm and sat at the mouth of the cave with her tail extended behind her. Cai fretted for her tree's but they all were fine, they made no cried for help. No, that came from the young forest far, far away. It broke Cai's heart to bit's to be able to hear it as it was carried on the wind.- "Such a sad, sad sound...I'm sorry." -She whispered to herself as if in reply to the wails of the wind that carried the calls for help from the younger forests out beyond the vast realm of the Forest of Ancients.-

((TOUCHING!!!!!!! :Tears: )) Darkshimmer played withe the little two-headed hatchling, and noticed that Cai was looking down. "Are you alright?"

"I am alright young one, it is nothing that you need worry about. Try to get somme rest. This storm is going to last a while." -Cai offered a smile and blinked fondly at the little pygmy. She was touched by the dragon's worry for her and she felt a little more at ease. That didn't stop the trees from crying though.-

"Thank you, you're a dear. I'm quite alright though. Now, please, get some rest while you still can. Once the effects of the safehaven wear off, you'll feel the effects of homesickness soon enough. You'll want to be rested, because you'll find it hard to sleep during that stressful period." Cai smiled and nodded the hatchling off to her friends before turning back to look at the storm that still raged outside. The pull of the opposing winds growled and roared tremendously and the clouds swirrled in a large hurricane. It was going to be a long time before it passed.-

Darkshimmer was in a deep, dark cavern, alone in the dark. It was freezing and icy as the horrid wind blew on. Suddenly, there was light ahead. In this lighter cavern was her old home, Pygmyclan. She looked around for here parents, grandparents, SOMEONE, but everyone was dead.

She woke up with a start. It was all a bad dream, a memory.